Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum, Ripple or Litecoin?  (Read 6489 times)
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:32:40 PM

I would choose Ethereum, because litecoin is symply one of the BTCs forks, Ripple is a centralized protocol which I dont consider to be a cryptocurrency at all. Ethereum is a really useful cryptocurrency with the great potencial in the future.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

just buy litecoin as part of your investment because i see many opportunities here, maybe this will give you a big advantage
from where you know that Litecoin will have a high up potential? why do not you choose a safe and stable coin? like Ethereum is the most stable altcoin and has a high value
Before you bought one of two coins litecoin and eth I recommend to monitored and check on board due to litecoin from now that you’re not one in take right decision
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:41:22 PM

ETH > LTC > ... then XRP.
Adjust your portfolio to HODL more ETH than LTC. Ditch XRP. XRP is till have a lot of things to do, and its clearly centralized in which we are not here for.
Catcorn

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

I would choose Ethereum, because litecoin is symply one of the BTCs forks, Ripple is a centralized protocol which I dont consider to be a cryptocurrency at all. Ethereum is a really useful cryptocurrency with the great potencial in the future.

I also suggest Ethereum. It is the most often used currency for transactions now and a great platform for ICOs. You can always get benefit.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

i think you can wait to choose the right time to buy 3 these coins. in my oppinion, they are all good coins to invest for long term, they are in top in the coinmarket now. they will continue to rise in the future

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

in my oppinion, you can consider to buy ethereum and ripple, not only 1 coin. they are both good you can buy both 2 coins, wait and catch the right time to buy

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?

I think Ethereum and Litecoin would be my choices here. Their values are high enough to give me good return once I invest in them. Also, they command more support, and thus a higher usage rate that could contribute in helping their price point boost. However those two coins better fit the bill of a long term investment because although they have better price points compared to Ripple, their gains are slow and take some time to gain substantial profit.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

It all depends on what budget you have. For me, the best investment would be to buy ethereum and then litecoin. There are many better coins on which you can earn than a ripple.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
johnsombero

Activity: 93
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

for me all is fine. but I prefer to choose ethereum for me because I am more interested in ethereum because of maintaining its value.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

In Ethereum, you can create a decentralized autonomous organization on the basis of a contract, which opens up unlimited possibilities. And tokens in Ethereum are not equated to shares, they give the right to vote. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum "spawned" hundreds of other coins based on the blockchain. Over the past year, the Crypto-currency has risen in price by 5000%.
goncalvopietro

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

I think you shouldn't definitely buy Ripple. You may prefer Litecoin but NEO will rise further. You should buy Ethereum because it is unquestionable.
dogbackwards

Activity: 274
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

I use to be a ripple supporter, not anymore. A lot of people are against premines and I believe ripple was exactly 100% premined. I'm surprised it even got as big as it did, but it is a big company behind it and theres companies involved here as well.

Litecoin in my opinion is the best of the 3.

Ethereum is an excellent coin as well.

Fonneda

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

I think now the market will fall. If you have paper money, it's better to wait a month.
nugoph

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:39:54 PM

What is the best choice regarding investing in these coins? Lately I have sold my Ethereum and now I am waiting for the right moment to buy them again, but shall I also buy Ripple and Litecoin?
I think this time you go through the MTC test, it may develop in the future
MTC is the coin I believe most now if you intend to play free.
It's a reboot after months of sleeplessness, you can review their preparation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=879880.0.
Now they are preparing for a spectacular comeback, believe me, it's really a potential co-op,
 you can refer to it at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic= 2971179.0.
There are some things that I really like: Fast Block-chain, Eco-Friendly, Low fees, Resilient network, ....
It is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself.
They sharing 450000MTC for you, here is link: "https://marineco.in/ico" . Do not hesitate, go forward, those who take advantage of the opportunity.
gg20222

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:43:56 PM

I prefer ethereum. Its easy to use. Your account is safe and secure. So i chose ethereum.
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Dont buy Ripple! All newcomers ever buy a ripple at a high price and then complain that it fell. Ripple is based only on marketing

Usually the cheapest coin jumps into their eyes. Mone and more altcoins are coming out however, making it harder and harder to actually decide which coins you should invest into.
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

I would prefer eth and litecoin and move away from ripple,
Because the eth price is much more stable than other coins,
While litecoin has deflationary properties, the supply is set to continue to taper (limited) up to several years into the future.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:05:03 PM

For me i will choose Ethereum, because ethereum has a lot of potential, and i believe to this coin! Ripple is also a good coin, but when you see it's price that is so bad, so don't but ripple instead. Ethereum is easy to use! Go for Ethereum.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:57:23 PM

Different type of people likes different coins and what will best for you, you have to select. Ethereum is a very good altcoin at this time and both of ripple and litecoin also good alts. We can use these coin at different way but you have to decide that which way will you select. If you want to invest your money into long term investment then you can use ripple but if you want to invest your money into short term investment then you can select ethereum or litecoin. We can put ethereum after the place of bitcoin and this coin gives so much benefits and facilities to the people so that it will not harmful to you. You have to take your ecision because all is depends on you and your ability.
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:53:20 PM

I have Ripple and the Ethereum in my wallet, I do not want to buy anything anymore, because it's very profitable to trade with them, these are the coins in which I am completely sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: