Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:40:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 06:40:51 PM

PAC Global is proud to be trading on the largest adjusted 24 hour volume exchange in the world, P2PB2B Exchange.

The phrase, “Wen Binance” finally got answered as P2PB2B.io surged to first place on the Coinmarketcap (CMC) top 100 exchanges list.

P2PB2B is currently updating to the new chain and withdrawals and deposits will open with estimate dates of mid November or earlier.

Cheesy So funny! A shitty exchange supported by the shitty new team and CEO (a kid).
RIP Pac
The information is from the Coinmarketcap site - are you saying that Coinmarketcap is not good? If so, you are certainly not the majority, the Coinmarketcap is the number 1 site for rankings and coin/exchange info. They get the most traffic. When a coin applies for a new exchange, they get asked for their CMC link.

Explain me:
- Why are they about to change their ranking algorithm?
- How a new unknown exchange can suddenly become number 1 with more than 1.5 BILLION in 24 hours?
- How Binance and other biggest exchange are ranked 20th ish?
- Why other rank (coingecko)  have a totally different rank? With P2P ranked at the 125th position
- Why your P2P BS is less less popular but, hey... number 1? As comparaison:

P2PB2B:
- Twitter subs: 34k
- Alexa rank: 21000

BINANCE:
- Twitter subs: 1,1 Million
- Alexa rank: 1700

- Why are they cited in the BTI Market Surveillance Report – September 2019 - of wash trading?
https://www.bti.live/bti-september-2019-wash-trade-report/

The truth:
You are taking advantage of a flawed algorithm to deceive people... that is called either a scam or a pure ignorance! In both case, this is a red flag!
This game will explose on your face when CMC will change their algo soon (end of this month).
Anyway, you already lost your credibility long ago, even your community decrease every day.

Pac was a beautiful project until you give the command to a kid. Banning me while you knew I was right was just foolish. I would like to see your face when P2PB2B will scam exit. What will you say to the community?

ps: FUD are based on lies, all my arguments are real facts! That is why you banned me without any notice.

Please do not forget following, real facts:

1. PAC Global is not responsible for the content of any of the CMC pages regarding exchanges - CMC is publishing them and they are available for (almost) everyone to see at (almost) any time. This content is there and, as such, has a far greater reach than PAC Global platforms currently have, regardless of what the PAC Global team has or could have done.
2. The CMC pages are like that for many, many weeks / months now - they were not published like that as a result of a simple human/technical flaw/typo, but actually they are there like that on purpose.
3. If the content of the CMC pages is indeed flawed or simply wrong, then an appropriate correction is due from the CMC side - nobody is against that.

I guess you were banned (or kicked?), since you were unable to accept the above real facts.

PacGlobal IS responsible of their tweets and their contents! If you have a doubt about an exchange to be a scammer, your duty is to not shill it or support it. Or you are a scammer yourself.

P2PB2B is a scam (reported by several reports as from the ukrainian scammer Valerii Solodovnyk), or at least a frauder, CMC doesn't react as they explain their algorithm is based on what information exchanges give to them through their API. They recognized this is not accurate and they have to investigate one by one the frauds users report to them... until the next update though.
I am looking forwad to see Pac global team members faces when P2PB2B will scam exit. I hope that day they will apologize for the sh*t they are pushing the project, which I consider as dead, thanks to Drew.

If there is "doubt about an exchange to be a scammer", there is nothing one is obliged to do. Only if one has evidentially witnessed a crime or clear consequences of it, only then is one obliged to report it to the authorities. You are also ignoring another real fact (valid for democratic countries): one is innocent until proven otherwise.
I do not understand you looking forward to anyone's sorrow, whatever that may be, but that is you.

I remind that cryptoexchanges disappearing (for whatever reason) can happen at any time. The most famous recent event was Cryptopia closing overnight for being hacked. For that reason it is recommended to keep only the minimal amount of funds (if any) at any exchange. In addition, if you personally do not like one or the other exchange, then simply do not use it.

Is it the way you protect your investors? Waiting after the exchanges scammer to be arrested? WWOOOOWWW
That reassure me! We are safe gents.
You are taking  Cryptopia  as example... ffs Have you read the elements and proofs clearly stated, with pictures, on the tweet below?
https://twitter.com/AngryBeur/status/1191416253564571650

Could you seriously feeling safe sending your money to this kind of exchanges?
Are you that serious in PacGlobal?  Shocked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:39:33 PM

PAC Global is proud to be trading on the largest adjusted 24 hour volume exchange in the world, P2PB2B Exchange.

The phrase, “Wen Binance” finally got answered as P2PB2B.io surged to first place on the Coinmarketcap (CMC) top 100 exchanges list.

P2PB2B is currently updating to the new chain and withdrawals and deposits will open with estimate dates of mid November or earlier.

Cheesy So funny! A shitty exchange supported by the shitty new team and CEO (a kid).
RIP Pac
The information is from the Coinmarketcap site - are you saying that Coinmarketcap is not good? If so, you are certainly not the majority, the Coinmarketcap is the number 1 site for rankings and coin/exchange info. They get the most traffic. When a coin applies for a new exchange, they get asked for their CMC link.

Explain me:
- How a new unknown exchange can suddenly become number 1 with more than 1.5 BILLION in 24 hours?
- Why other rank (coingecko)  have a totally different rank? With P2P ranked at the 125th position

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

- Why are they cited in the BTI Market Surveillance Report – September 2019 - of wash trading?

The truth:
You are taking advantage of a flawed algorithm to deceive people... that is called either a scam or a pure ignorance! In both case, this is a red flag!
This game will explose on your face when CMC will change their algo soon (end of this month).
Anyway, you already lost your credibility long ago, even your community decrease every day.

Pac was a beautiful project until you give the command to a kid. Banning me while you knew I was right was just foolish. I would like to see your face when P2PB2B will scam exit. What will you say to the community?

ps: FUD are based on lies, all my arguments are real facts! That is why you banned me without any notice.

1. PAC Global is not responsible for the content of any of the CMC pages regarding exchanges - CMC is publishing them and they are available for (almost) everyone to see at (almost) any time. This content is there and, as such, has a far greater reach than PAC Global platforms currently have, regardless of what the PAC Global team has or could have done.
2. The CMC pages are like that for many, many weeks / months now - they were not published like that as a result of a simple human/technical flaw/typo, but actually they are there like that on purpose.
3. If the content of the CMC pages is indeed flawed or simply wrong, then an appropriate correction is due from the CMC side - nobody is against that.

I guess you were banned (or kicked?), since you were unable to accept the above real facts.

PacGlobal IS responsible of their tweets and their contents! If you have a doubt about an exchange to be a scammer, your duty is to not shill it or support it. Or you are a scammer yourself.

P2PB2B is a scam (reported by several reports as from the ukrainian scammer Valerii Solodovnyk), or at least a frauder, CMC doesn't react as they explain their algorithm is based on what information exchanges give to them through their API. They recognized this is not accurate and they have to investigate one by one the frauds users report to them... until the next update though.
I am looking forwad to see Pac global team members faces when P2PB2B will scam exit. I hope that day they will apologize for the sh*t they are pushing the project, which I consider as dead, thanks to Drew.

If there is "doubt about an exchange to be a scammer", there is nothing one is obliged to do. Only if one has evidentially witnessed a crime or clear consequences of it, only then is one obliged to report it to the authorities. You are also ignoring another real fact (valid for democratic countries): one is innocent until proven otherwise.
I do not understand you looking forward to anyone's sorrow, whatever that may be, but that is you.

I remind that cryptoexchanges disappearing (for whatever reason) can happen at any time. The most famous recent event was Cryptopia closing overnight for being hacked. For that reason it is recommended to keep only the minimal amount of funds (if any) at any exchange. In addition, if you personally do not like one or the other exchange, then simply do not use it.

Is it the way you protect your investors? Waiting after the exchanges scammer to be arrested? WWOOOOWWW
You are taking  Cryptopia  as example... ffs Have you read the elements and proofs clearly stated, with pictures, on the tweet below?

Are you that serious in PacGlobal?  Shocked
The statement that "one is innocent until proven otherwise" is indeed to be left to the courts of law, and not any random person, like you and me.
Please look at your "proofs" closely - it is just text / pictures on several websites - there is no hard evidence of identity of person(s) behind it, or even information on the real owner(s) of the domains. The information you provide can be used to prompt further, thorough research on the matter at best. If someone should clone websites of other exchanges like Binance or Coinbase, should this information be forwarded to you so you can present these as "proofs"?
Out of shear curiosity: have you submitted these, as you call them, "proofs" to the authorities yet? If so, can you provide their answer to your submission?

Many have been using P2PB2B without issues, and those with issues are generally able to resolve them in a normal manner.
With that said, every investor is served best by doing his/her own research into any 3rd party tools they use, including exchanges.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 08:31:11 PM

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

You are taking  Cryptopia  as example... ffs Have you read the elements and proofs clearly stated, with pictures, on the tweet below?

Are you that serious in PacGlobal?  Shocked
The statement that "one is innocent until proven otherwise" is indeed to be left to the courts of law, and not any random person, like you and me.
Please look at your "proofs" closely - it is just text / pictures on several websites - there is no hard evidence of identity of person(s) behind it, or even information on the real owner(s) of the domains. The information you provide can be used to prompt further, thorough research on the matter at best. If someone should clone websites of other exchanges like Binance or Coinbase, should this information be forwarded to you so you can present these as "proofs"?
Out of shear curiosity: have you submitted these, as you call them, "proofs" to the authorities yet? If so, can you provide their answer to your submission?

Many have been using P2PB2B without issues, and those with issues are generally able to resolve them in a normal manner.
With that said, every investor is served best by doing his/her own research into any 3rd party tools they use, including exchanges.

Loll seriously? Give them all your life saving, go on... You are taking advantages over your community of investors because it is an unregulated market, so there is very few arrestation due to lack of laws...
Gents... admire the mentality here. This is how PAC will protect your asset> Not arrested so no advice from them! Noted!

There is one expression for that kind of things to help people beware of a big risk: "Red flags"
All these exchanges are linked, pictures of members (not all) same but different names, they are all from Ukrainia, the scammer Valerii Solodovnyk himself shilled P2PB2B along with the scam CoinsBit. P2PB2B shilling the IEO NetCurrencyIndex... and many will come soon
Thanks to you, I am digging more and find some good stuff
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 10:45:53 PM

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

You are taking  Cryptopia  as example... ffs Have you read the elements and proofs clearly stated, with pictures, on the tweet below?

Loll seriously? Give them all your life saving, go on... You are taking advantages over your community of investors because it is an unregulated market, so there is very few arrestation due to lack of laws...
Gents... admire the mentality here. This is how PAC will protect your asset> Not arrested so no advice from them! Noted!

There is one expression for that kind of things to help people beware of a big risk: "Red flags"
All these exchanges are linked, pictures of members (not all) same but different names, they are all from Ukrainia, the scammer Valerii Solodovnyk himself shilled P2PB2B along with the scam CoinsBit. P2PB2B shilling the IEO NetCurrencyIndex... and many will come soon
A fraud is a fraud - if someone should steal money or goods from you, you should contact the authorities. There is nothing unregulated about that. The term unregulated is referring to different financial aspects of the cryptocurrency world (taxation, control over currency and notes production, anti-laundry efforts and regulations and so on), but not about one person trying to cheat on another.
It is common sense and common knowledge that every investor should do his/her own research before using a service, particularly 3rd party services like exchanges. How are BTC, ETH, LTC and others protecting their investors from scams? These coins are listed on almost every exchange there is - and what do their teams say about that? They say: be careful which exchange you pick - do you own research.
In any case, keep digging, you are not the first nor the last person who is thinking that they are on the verge of the discovery of conspiracy / large-scale fraud / whatever.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:05:33 PM

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

A fraud is a fraud - if someone should steal money or goods from you, you should contact the authorities. There is nothing unregulated about that. The term unregulated is referring to different financial aspects of the cryptocurrency world (taxation, control over currency and notes production, anti-laundry efforts and regulations and so on), but not about one person trying to cheat on another.
It is common sense and common knowledge that every investor should do his/her own research before using a service, particularly 3rd party services like exchanges. How are BTC, ETH, LTC and others protecting their investors from scams? These coins are listed on almost every exchange there is - and what do their teams say about that? They say: be careful which exchange you pick - do you own research.
In any case, keep digging, you are not the first nor the last person who is thinking that they are on the verge of the discovery of conspiracy / large-scale fraud / whatever.

"There is nothing unregulated about that."
Yeah really? Wash trading is regulated in crypto for sure. lol

What a bad faith! loll An unknown exchange doing 1.5 Billion per day... Hey... I said BILLION! LOLL But hey no fraud here.
What planet do you live on?

"It is common sense and common knowledge that every investor should do his/her own research before using a service, particularly 3rd party services like exchanges."
Yes it is. So next time you tweet a shill for a scam, don't forget to precise "DYOR".

Many scam have been reported, but these scammers chose countries such as Russia or lithuania to build their scams, where there is a very slow justice if not at all.
If you are a fool to wait till the end of an investigation then I am not. I will not let my money going to an unknown exchange, that has been reported by several reports, that have an unknown team and not transparent at all, and coming from russia, Ukraine or any other baltic country.

https://www.politico.eu/article/bitcoin-ukraine-became-the-wild-east-of-cryptocurrencies-blockchain/

"In any case, keep digging, you are not the first nor the last person who is thinking that they are on the verge of the discovery of conspiracy / large-scale fraud / whatever."

Loll That was already reported long before me, and yes it is a large-scale fraud.
Glad I left this joke called PAC... BTW I don't need to dig for you, you do perfectly the job, Pac is already a full S**tcoin Thanks to you.
But I will continue to warn naive people against you, step by step.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 11:36:32 PM

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

What a bad faith! loll An unknown exchange doing 1.5 Billion per day... Hey... I said BILLION! LOLL But hey no fraud here.

"It is common sense and common knowledge that every investor should do his/her own research before using a service, particularly 3rd party services like exchanges."
Yes it is. So next time you tweet a shill for a scam, don't forget to precise "DYOR".

Many scam have been reported, but these scammers chose countries such as Russia or lithuania to build their scams, where there is a very slow justice if not at all.
If you are a fool to wait till the end of an investigation then I am not. I will not let my money going to an unknown exchange, that has been reported by several reports, that have an unknown team and not transparent at all, and coming from russia, Ukraine or any other baltic country.

https://www.politico.eu/article/bitcoin-ukraine-became-the-wild-east-of-cryptocurrencies-blockchain/

"In any case, keep digging, you are not the first nor the last person who is thinking that they are on the verge of the discovery of conspiracy / large-scale fraud / whatever."

Loll That was already reported long before me, and yes it is a large-scale fraud.
Glad I left this joke called PAC... BTW I don't need to dig for you, you do perfectly the job, Pac is already a full S**tcoin Thanks to you.
I haven't claimed that wash trading is regulated - please read carefully.
Please be careful about what you assume to know - you are quick to convert impressions and opinions combined with "googling" into statements.
Most if not all exchanges suffer from fake volume, P2PB2B is not an exception to this.
Do not let your money go to any exchange (or elsewhere), if you do not want it to. Nobody asked you to do otherwise, certainly nobody controls you or your funds.
If you are sure about not using exchanges from Russia or "Baltic" countries, I wonder if you trust China-based exchanges.

I suggest not to trust any report you see - very often one does not know who really made it, why it was made and who paid for it.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:13:13 AM

RIP Pac

Explain me:

P2PB2B:

BINANCE:

The truth:

I haven't claimed that wash trading is regulated - please read carefully.
Please be careful about what you assume to know - you are quick to convert impressions and opinions combined with "googling" into statements.
Most if not all exchanges suffer from fake volume, P2PB2B is not an exception to this.
Do not let your money go to any exchange (or elsewhere), if you do not want it to. Nobody asked you to do otherwise, certainly nobody controls you or your funds.
If you are sure about not using exchanges from Russia or "Baltic" countries, I wonder if you trust China-based exchanges.

I suggest not to trust any report you see - very often one does not know who really made it, why it was made and who paid for it.

"I suggest not to trust any report you see - very often one does not know who really made it, why it was made and who paid for it."

I 'm not a noob. I read report and verify facts.

I'm not blaming you because Pac is listed there, I'm blaming you because of that shill and your defensive posture against any advice from a community member. It's not a shame. (Also the way you banned me is unacceptable)

You have supported P2PB2B by a tweet.
P2PB2B is not only wash trading, it is a part of a shady network and fraud CMC data to get on top.
By saying you are proud to be listed on the biggest exchange in the world (while you perfectly know it is not! You know that it is impossible...) You are deceiving people. This is pitiful and immoral, and you are encouraging (indirectly) people to use that sh*t.

Anyway, have a nice day cookiess...
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 08:39:38 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2019, 08:51:49 AM by Cookie.Monsters

With this post I am referring to the post directly above, just to keep it brief and not to quote all these long entries every time...

Is PAC Global team not allowed to defend and stand by its position on a subject?
I am sure that you are also aware that one simply cannot accommodate for opinions of all members of the community at the same time.

With a tweet (and entries on other platforms) PAC Global has re-transmitted already publicly available CMC data and used it for its PR purposes.
I myself believe that P2PB2B is not doing anything what most if not all exchanges (unfortunately) do - it is certainly not ideal, but this is the world we live in.
In addition, CMC apparently shares the opinion with me - there are exchanges (like BiteBTC) for which CMC has issued a clear warning. CMC has not issued any such warning about P2PB2B. Please be reminded that it is indeed part of CMC job not to promote crime, i.e. check what kind of data they present on their website. If CMC would issue a warning for any of the PAC exchanges, this would be carried over to the community, as it was done with BiteBTC (and its successors).

Enjoy the day!
Aktarus

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:51:55 AM

Cheesy Cheesy
I like how you contort to justify what suits you at a particular time. Few weeks ago you promoted Coingecko because your rankings were better than in CMC, saying that the CMC ranking did not reflect the truth and now... it's the opposite. We call that being desperate, next time what will you will invent?

By the way, it's interesting to see the divisions within your team, for example Brad thinking that those who have replaced him are idiots and they will fail.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:25:54 PM

Cheesy Cheesy
I like how you contort to justify what suits you at a particular time. Few weeks ago you promoted Coingecko because your rankings were better than in CMC, saying that the CMC ranking did not reflect the truth and now... it's the opposite. We call that being desperate, next time what will you will invent?

By the way, it's interesting to see the divisions within your team, for example Brad thinking that those who have replaced him are idiots and they will fail.
Without knowing exactly what are you referring to, a general answer: Of course one does not limit him/herself to the CMC - are you surprised that the marketing section has been trying to use publicly available data that favor PAC to help promote the project?
In general, just about anything marketing of any company out there does is based on mostly well-formulated opinions, and biased opinions at that.

The PAC Global team is made of individuals who work towards fulfilling the general PAC Global goals. That does not mean that all have the same opinion on this or that subject. Diversity, if embraced, is actually strength and not a weakness.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:00:10 PM

Cheesy Cheesy

Without knowing exactly what are you referring to, a general answer: Of course one does not limit him/herself to the CMC - are you surprised that the marketing section has been trying to use publicly available data that favor PAC to help promote the project?
In general, just about anything marketing of any company out there does is based on mostly well-formulated opinions, and biased opinions at that.

The PAC Global team is made of individuals who work towards fulfilling the general PAC Global goals. That does not mean that all have the same opinion on this or that subject. Diversity, if embraced, is actually strength and not a weakness.

I am just wondering: have you any marketing experience? Or graduated?

Most of respected and good marketing dept, never EVER used any fake data, for one simple reason, that debunk you. This is very harmfull and works against your interests.
As simple as that.
That shows
- you have no scrupule to grab money from any garbages,
- it shows you are not able to see what's genuine from what's fake,
- it shows you are unprofessional and have a lack of knowledge.
- thus your business is not viable in a long term.

Who can believe that 2.4 Billions a day? Except the insane...

If you want to grab attention, you should instead tweet about how the CMC ranking is flawed and propose solution to fix it. EDUCATING!
Then people will recognize you as a safe project, with ethics. They will remember you of how you helped them by warning and to show them how to feel safer. How you well educated them. Thus they will join your project.

About P2PB2B, explain me how a website doing 1700 unique visits per day can make 1.5 Billion/day?

PAC_Helper

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 03:26:49 PM

This is an answer to the discussion that you can see above. ^

To give you the straight up answer where we are going to stick with that has been told to you repeatedly but you just can't accept that fact.
We clearly state: "These figures were provided by CoinMarketCap"

With that we show we did not compile the information ourselves and we used them from the biggest statistics website in the cryptosphere at the moment.

We are not responsible for the information shown on coinmarketcap. We use the information to track exchanges, prices, markets etc.

We have a coin on our network and that coin you can send where you want. If you don't trust p2pb2b no one is forcing you to do anything. Just like everything in this space it is Do Your Own research.

People that own and use PAC i would not call them investors but users/traders. Just like someone having euro's in their wallet. They are not investors in the euro, no they are using the euro as a matter of payment.
With that said this brings and end to the whole discussion about this matter.

Kind Regards,
Koen Peters
Aktarus

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:34:09 PM

This is an answer to the discussion that you can see above. ^

To give you the straight up answer where we are going to stick with that has been told to you repeatedly but you just can't accept that fact.

With that we show we did not compile the information ourselves and we used them from the biggest statistics website in the cryptosphere at the moment.

We are not responsible for the information shown on coinmarketcap. We use the information to track exchanges, prices, markets etc.

We have a coin on our network and that coin you can send where you want. If you don't trust p2pb2b no one is forcing you to do anything. Just like everything in this space it is Do Your Own research.

People that own and use PAC i would not call them investors but users/traders. Just like someone having euro's in their wallet. They are not investors in the euro, no they are using the euro as a matter of payment.
With that said this brings and end to the whole discussion about this matter.

Kind Regards,
Koen Peters

"We are not responsible for the information shown on coinmarketcap. We use the information to track exchanges, prices, markets etc. "

Of course you are not...

No! You said:
"PAC Global is proud to be trading on the largest adjusted 24 hour volume exchange in the world, P2PB2B Exchange.

"Just like someone having euro's in their wallet."

Please, don't insult my intelligence! A masternode owner is not a simple user!  

Why are you avoiding the subject of division between your team members?

"With that said this brings and end to the whole discussion about this matter."

Euhhh.... Nope! And I am not sorry as someone said
macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:09:16 PM

"Angry...person"  showing his PhD intelligence by insulting people he doesnt know.
Bravo!!  Shocked
macish

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 10:18:24 PM

Angry...person

Nobody talks about you on discord, you will not be missed.
You got banned for constant "angry" attitude you represent.

Aktarus

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:16:09 PM

Angry...person

Nobody talks about you on discord, you will not be missed.
You got banned for constant "angry" attitude you represent.

Who cares? You are already called a scam since 2018  Cheesy
It's actually an honor for me being banned from a bunch of idiots, with no skills at all. A painter as CEO, a mechanical engineer as CMO. lol
BTW Macish... Why blocking me on twitter if you don't care? Do you think it will stop me to show people how Pac really is?

Just have look  Grin Grin...

macish

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 11:54:51 AM

Doesnt look like honor to me after you got kicked out.
Whinning and getting angry after that ban... honor?Huh

5k masternodes already 4 weeks after hardfork, this is powerfull!!!
Good luck fighting it!! Cheesy

Aktarus

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:28:58 PM

Doesnt look like honor to me after you got kicked out.
Whinning and getting angry after that ban... honor?Huh

5k masternodes already 4 weeks after hardfork, this is powerfull!!!
Good luck fighting it!! Cheesy

from 8500 yeah.....lol. that's correct! Grin 3500 masternodes are missing

A masternode coin, this is what you are! Just grab, dump and in few years forget about it. That's Pac global!
As Brad said himself, if he didn't succeed (Marketing is his real life job, right?), the 2 new idiots will not.
There is hundreds of other good projects with strong and SKILLED team. So why waste time with this one?
A coin who drag an old bad reputation and every tweet get even worse. lolll

"Doesnt look like honor to me after you got kicked out. "

That's because you don't have any honors, being kicked out from idiots prove they were embarassed.
Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:45:52 PM

PAC Global latest PR release hitting multiple platforms today:

https://www.cryptonewsz.com/pac-global-launched-an-innovative-blockchain-network/50311/
Aktarus

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 12:11:34 AM

PAC Global latest PR release hitting multiple platforms today:

https://www.cryptonewsz.com/pac-global-launched-an-innovative-blockchain-network/50311/

Waouw... Such a beautiful article. I'm impressed...
But does he knows about the flaws of this blockchain?
And why the last Superblock didn't payout?
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: