Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [$PAC] [X11] Community Governed | Masternodes | Actively Trading  (Read 43205 times)
macish

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:41:52 AM

ANGRy nobody. There were never 8.5 active masternodes. It was always less than 6k active masternodes.

Angry nobody doesnt want to waste time for project like this SmileySmiley here you are!!!
angry activist and his time management skills, wasting your time

People are buying PAC right NOW and you will not stop it.

Trigger you - Keep coming, more attention directed to PAC is always good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aktarus

Activity: 107
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 02:39:03 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2019, 02:58:26 AM by Aktarus

ANGRy nobody. There were never 8.5 active masternodes. It was always less than 6k active masternodes.

Angry nobody doesnt want to waste time for project like this SmileySmiley here you are!!!
angry activist and his time management skills, wasting your time

People are buying PAC right NOW and you will not stop it.

Trigger you - Keep coming, more attention directed to PAC is always good.

Hey MacFish. Actually I'm a hacktivist.
That remind me how skilled are PAC team... SMS payment (Globalboost sh*t) hacked in less than 2 days... well... I was busy at that moment so let's say no more than 2 hours. lolll
but hey... Keep smiling. I know how it is hard to reason when your brain is as big as fish's brain. MacFish.

Just a reminder...
June 2019:

Thanks to you, I forgot to tweet that but will do probably soon:

"Trigger you - Keep coming, more attention directed to PAC is always good."

So why did you block me on twitter then??  Grin
Let me comment your beautiful tweets to grab more attention and promote Pac.
I will continue to promote your coin MacFish, no problem.
Santibanes

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 04:34:08 PM

Brad Marsh is lazy and unprofessional, he is a narcissistic fool,
He need to be kicked out for a long time ago,
he was  always  be crutch in the pac,
, and the old team was happy with everything,
but the new team came people who know how to work,
But Brad is not used to it,
he’s used to everything he was simply praised for being there.
Yes, the new team has mistakes, but they learn, to become better,
And such insignificants like Brad and You Angry Beur will remain in the past.
YOU hacked the network, which was not developed by the New Developer PAC
you are at your  skill level, you can only bring him coffee.
You could only crack Bred’s ass, that’s why he’s talking so sweetly with you, pouring mud,  Decent team members.
Brad Marsh, the freak who today is drinking beer with you,
and tomorrow  pouring dirt in you behind your back,
but Apparently you are of the same like Brad Narcissistic Fool, with delusions of grandeur...
Aktarus

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:39:24 AM

he was  always  be crutch in the pac,
you are at your  skill level, you can only bring him coffee.
You could only crack Bred’s ass, that’s why he’s talking so sweetly with you, pouring mud,  Decent team members.
and tomorrow  pouring dirt in you behind your back,
but Apparently you are of the same like Brad Narcissistic Fool, with delusions of grandeur...

Not at all. Brad is not my friend. You're just saying bullsh*t. I didn't say anything about Pac dev, but the stupidity of the team to make partnership with weak and stupid other teams with no added value! Do you understand that? You create bullshit and then shout out to the world that you did something great? People just laugh at you.
I believe that amateurism is because cryptospace is still at its infancy so it is full of stupid so-called leaders and other scammers who thinks they could become rich just by reinventing the wheel. The truth is that people now think twice before investing their money in some random project. Remember my words!

Read and learn...

macish

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:32:10 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2019, 09:24:14 PM by macish

You could only crack Bred’s ass, that’s why he’s talking so sweetly with you, pouring mud,  Decent team members.

Not at all. Brad is not my friend. You're just saying bullsh*t. I didn't say anything about Pac dev, but the stupidity of the team to make partnership with weak and stupid other teams with no added value! Do you understand that? You create bullshit and then shout out to the world that you did something great? People just laugh at you.
I believe that amateurism is because cryptospace is still at its infancy so it is full of stupid so-called leaders and other scammers who thinks they could become rich just by reinventing the wheel. The truth is that people now think twice before investing their money in some random project. Remember my words!

Read and learn...

And here you are, you are again wasting your time Cheesy I told you "you will be back" triggered
and me? I have a nice passive income monthly and I am cool
more people buying $PAC now so I cant complain about team's work
I dont know why you are here :/

yeee all Masternodes count included inactive aswell.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:14:26 PM

Read and learn...

And here you are, you are again wasting your time Cheesy I told you "you will be back" triggered
and me? I have a nice few hundreds $ of passive income monthly and I am cool
more people buying $PAC now so I cant complain about team's work
I dont know why you are here :/

yeee all Masternodes count included inactive aswell.

Hey MacFish's brain. I missed you.  Grin
I TOLD you I ll be back. What do you think? I ll be back again and again. I'm not triggered man. You are.
If you think your reverse psychology will works on me, you are totally wrong.
I will keep tweeting also to show how good pac is, and do some things in the shadow as well...  Grin
And yeah, keep grab money from this masternode coin but useless in real life... then drop them while you can. Now you can't even ask for Binance as you already are in the number one Exchange. Morons... lol
Just relax and watch.
PAC_Brad

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 01:58:25 AM
Merited by Aktarus (1)

Hello all,

PAC_Brad here, well, now formerly part of his project. Since I've been banned from the main discord and essentially shunned from their ranks because I essentially dropped the reality ball on them just shows the sense of denial in the new team.

First and foremost I want to make it abundantly clear that I have nothing against the new team, Drew, Jason, Tim, and all the others involved are hard working, dedicated and passionate individuals that absolutely want NOTHING more than to see PAC Global succeed. If they could all win awards for the most determined individuals in all of blockchain then they would run away with it. Seriously, they all take time out of their days to run PAC Global and to push the project forward and for that I respect them and wish them well.

But here's the harsh truth and frankly, it needs to be said.

The PAC Global project, in its entirety, from its relaunch in 2018 has and always was run by under-qualified and mis-managed individuals. From a dev team that couldn't release the simplest of updates and fixes within a reasonable time frame, to a leadership team that had almost no common sense when it came to the distribution of business capital. From the core the project had no centralized team, or hierarchy that allowed it to flourish with the surge of interest the project got in early 2018. As such, you've witnessed an ever dwindling price, an ever dwindling interest in the project and a lack of engagement from the community.

This, combined with the fact that 100's of other projects are properly funded, properly staffed and have made genuine efforts to create valid use cases for the product with meaningful partnerships that BENEFIT the use of the technology (as opposed to, <insert brand name here> has 'partnered' with us, style announcements). This leaves almost no desire from external investors, general public or institutional money to warrant putting their faith into PAC.

That being said, the new code base does have it's merits. It is genuinely a very tactile, versatile and strong codebase with huge potential. it is indeed the first of it's kind POS product with deterministic masternodes which honestly has potential but the new team REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to focus on actually creating educational content, corporate demonstrations and pitch decks aimed at onboarding substantial businesses with the PAC Global blockchain product, otherwise it's going to continue to be an underused 'token' that sits on a chain creating more of itself in a continually deflationary cycle further harming the remaining investors pockets. Without genuine utility and function, there is no purpose to PAC Global in it's current state.

I believe there is a future for PAC Global, but the new team needs to take a massive reality check and realise it's going to take a huge amount of capital and talented acquisitions of new team members with documented experience within the tech and marketing sectors to even turn the project around. The harsh reality of the blockchain space as it stands is 99.9% of people who buy cryptocurrencies do not care about the underlying technology and only want to see a profit in their investment, this way of thinking turns all under-utilized projects into ponzi's and pyramid schemes where the first people in, profit off of the last people out and I would hate to see PAC become this.

Long story short, this project needs an actual meaningful budget, working capital and people with experience within the relevant fields to lead it, or it's just going to be a slow grind to 0 within the following years as other projects who do have this, survive in a rapidly evolving digital market.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time working for PAC Global and did everything I could with the resources available to me to make it a success, but my resources where extremely limited and not enough to make a dent against more established projects with a sensible revenue model.
macish

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 06:17:05 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2019, 08:13:35 PM by macish

...As we transition to a new website, please be prepared to notice changes to the website design. We may have a transitional design deployed to act as a "placeholder" until the fully designed and professionally made website is ready to release. Until then we carry on and continuing grinding away, proving ourself as a project to watch and be involved with...
-Drew Saunders, PACGlobal CEO

To get more news please join https://discord.gg/xjNm2Z
Aktarus

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 08:02:05 PM

...As we transition to a new website, please be prepared to notice changes to the website design. We may have a transitional design deployed to act as a "placeholder" until the fully designed and professionally made website is ready to release. Until then we carry on and continuing grinding away, proving ourself as a project to watch and be involved with...
-Drew Saunders, PACGlobal CEO

To get more news please join https://discord.gg/xjNm2Z

Lol  Cheesy Cheesy
Hey Maciej.
What happened to your fantastic website? Scam exit or what?
Aktarus

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 09:35:46 PM

So, One team member run away with about 60 Million of $PAC. That's lot of money...  Angry
And of course, a new fork is coming. Why? Because the blockchain is flawed. The superblock didn't pay out and that triggered the team.
And above all, no website anymore. Again why? Because of the spoiled child and giving in to his impulsive nature, make mess everywhere. I have already seen incompetency in my life, but never at this level. Drew has not even a bit of sense of diplomacy and have a lack of tact. Managing conflict is an art, not everyone can do that, this makes the difference between a good and a bad manager/CEO. And, like every teenager, he has not learnt the lesson. But let's see.
Santibanes

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:05:10 AM

Brad, You insulted the good people you worked with.
You complain that they did not give you money,
you already forgot about your proposal of 16.5 million PAC every month.
You constantly complained and did nothing, you received £ 7,000 a month for reposting on Twitter and creating a white paper design?
You are from the old team,
from the team of liars and scammers.
Nobody loves you,
and all will remember you as a person who was kicked out in disgrace, as a scammer.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:25:00 AM

You constantly complained and did nothing, you received £ 7,000 a month for reposting on Twitter and creating a white paper design?
Nobody loves you,
and all will remember you as a person who was kicked out in disgrace, as a scammer.

So you think the new team are not liars?
Did they ask you your opinion before making this "community project" a Private company? Did they just told you anything about this project?
No!
This is what happened: You woke up one morning and find that pac is now a company.... Already started American company. They did everything secretly.
They discussed about it secretly... Created a company secretly... And then told us "Surprise! Pac is now a company"
I am wondering who are the shareholders of this company? What if tomorrow they decide to sell all PACs of the superblock and run away with the money?
Do you feel secure now?
And btw... few weeks ago you asked Brad to show you his degree, right? What about asking the same to the new team?

Cookie.Monsters

Activity: 440

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 08:39:12 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2019, 09:39:57 AM by Cookie.Monsters

Nobody loves you,

So you think the new team are not liars?
Did they ask you your opinion before making this "community project" a Private company? Did they just told you anything about this project?
No!
This is what happened: You woke up one morning and find that pac is now a company.... Already started American company. They did everything secretly.
They discussed about it secretly... Created a company secretly... And then told us "Surprise! Pac is now a company"
I am wondering who are the shareholders of this company? What if tomorrow they decide to sell all PACs of the superblock and run away with the money?
Do you feel secure now?
And btw... few weeks ago you asked Brad to show you his degree, right? What about asking the same to the new team?

Well, I do not know what to say, but you are simply spreading wrong information mixed in with some truths almost every day. A few pieces of information on various subjects you mentioned:

1. Back to your example from before on how PR / marketing sections of any serious companies have to be using undeniable truths (i.e., "never EVER used any fake data"):
In the country where I live (in the top 20 countries in the world according to the different rankings, 7th apparently when it comes to the justice system), every so often you have commercials from the two major Internet/Cable TV/Mobile providers: they claim that if you become their customer that you will be a part of largest/best/best awarded network in the country. Well, one of them is lying, since only one can be the best network. And when you look under the hood, what you see that they each got some rewards in "independent" tests from various sources in various years. This is deceiving at its best, pure lying at its worst (since only the newest data should count, and not awards from previous years). Is that "normal"? Well, yes, it is - simply, that is marketing today. Do I like it myself? I personally do not, but it is not illegal nor uncommon.

2. Please try calling any serious company with any type of "facts" you might have as liars or scammers. Either you will get ignored by them or will get sued for it. Also, try asking them to show you their degrees - either they have shown them already or they will not show them. Moreover, a degree is not a guarantee nor a prerequisite for a person being successful at what he/she is doing.

3. The current CMO of PAC Global, as far as I know, is not a mechanical engineer as you claim it. But, again, a degree is not a guarantee nor a prerequisite for a person being successful at what he/she is doing.

4. The shareholders of PAC Global network are masternode owners. Masternode owners can decide on any proposal put up there (by them). The update, which was just announced to be coming in the next days, should make it easier to put up new proposals and vote on them. Have you put up any proposals to change anything?

5. Creating a company to back PAC Global team/project efforts does not interfere with masternode owners power to steer the development of the network / project.

Is any of other coins / PAC Global network perfect? No, if it would be, there would be no need for any updates/upgrades. As long as the network is working in general and being developed / patched for discovered issues, one is doing fine.
MPG

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:08:53 AM

Big lolz, this is what happens when crypto Kids go at it. I bailed from this coin weeks ago because of the bull/scamyness. But looking at the price today, I was wrong, very wrong lol. primary school children obviously help the price of crypto's.
MPG

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:11:47 AM

Nobody loves you,

Al do this job for half that. n just incase you can't count thats £3500.  feel free to private msg me. I can also put plaster on for £200 a day
Aktarus

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 05:34:59 PM

Waouw... 700 Millions $PAC generated for the team.  Shocked
Was this on the white paper?

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:29:35 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2019, 07:40:39 PM by Cookie.Monsters

Waouw... 700 Millions $PAC generated for the team.  Shocked
Was this on the white paper?
Of course it was/is not. Before one goes into explanation of it, for everyone to be on the same page, the outline of the next upgrade can be found here:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373842836862533632/646050211617177600/PAC_Global_-_Network_Update_Nov_17_2019_Final-2-1.pdf

To quote Drew Saunders (PAC Global CEO) as stated on the PAC Global discord server:

"The 700 mil PAC is not for a one month budget. The document above clearly states the reason we need these funds. We cannot be working and trying to grow PAC on a month to month PAC salary and have to risk either A.) Super block not paying out B.) funds running dry mid month. It's not safe or smart business. We will still use the superblock for operational expenses, but it would be to reimburse the 700 mil we would already have at our expense. Keeping the cup full so to speak while we fund operations via BTC and fiat."

and then further:

"We will be as transparent as our budget requests have been every month. If you have noticed all our budget requests have been to REIMBURSE what we already spent via fiat and BTC the month before. This is the case going forward as well. We do not request what we do not use. Spend fiat/btc/pac first.. request a refill after clear breakdowns like our props have been.
We consistently have opportunities that arise that we consider on a moment's notice. When a superblock is only once a months, sure it is good for reimbursement and smaller projects. But core operational expenses? Not at all."

As for the over 1 billion PAC being "burned" with the same upgrade:

"The 1 billion + coins being "burned" or "removed" from the network are coins that we discovered while doing intense investigation. Exchanges that refuse to update to PAC Global, exchanges that have been hacked, scammer activity addresses, 51% attack activity addresses, all of these have been compiled together and in the update release it effectively bans them and their coins from EVER interacting on the chain again. They cannot send coins, cannot make Masternodes, cannot vote on proposals or impact our markets in any way. Bad actors CAN be disciplined in crypto. This is not a world where criminals can get away with stealing."

A number of other themes have been and are being discussed in the PAC Global discord server.

For any inquiries please feel free to contact Drew at: DrewSaunders@pacglobal.io

For support please contact:
Helpdesk@pacglobal.io
Aktarus

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 09:06:46 PM

"The 1 billion + coins being "burned" or "removed" from the network are coins that we discovered while doing intense investigation. Exchanges that refuse to update to PAC Global, exchanges that have been hacked, scammer activity addresses, 51% attack activity addresses, all of these have been compiled together and in the update release it effectively bans them and their coins from EVER interacting on the chain again. They cannot send coins, cannot make Masternodes, cannot vote on proposals or impact our markets in any way. Bad actors CAN be disciplined in crypto. This is not a world where criminals can get away with stealing."

A number of other themes have been and are being discussed in the PAC Global discord server.

For any inquiries please feel free to contact Drew at: DrewSaunders@pacglobal.io

Helpdesk@pacglobal.io

Are you saying that you are about to take control of wallets and coins?  Huh
Are you fucking serious?
Is Drew the dictator want also to take control and centralize the blockchain?
Lot of red flags are rising day after day from Pac project.
Aktarus

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:23:45 PM

BTW... Did not the team said, during discussion about reducing the total coins, they will never touch the coin design because it is "against the concept of crypto".
And now you allowed yourself to generate 0.7B new coins. What's next?
You look like more and more like a scam, since Drew is the CEO. I would really advise you to be careful with that.
You recall me Povilas scheme:

Cookie.Monsters

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 10:56:51 PM

Helpdesk@pacglobal.io

Are you saying that you are about to take control of wallets and coins?  Huh
Are you fucking serious?
Is Drew the dictator want also to take control and centralize the blockchain?
Lot of red flags are rising day after day from Pac project.

What are you taking about? If masternode owners do not want to go through this update, they can either stay on the current protocol or organise and fork away differently. If a majority of masternodes would decide against it (regardless of what exchanges would do), Drew and the PAC Global team would have no chance of having a working network of any size after this (or any other) fork. Hence, people decide, foremost the masternode owners decide what is "allowed" or not to be done with the PAC Global network, not Drew, the team, me or you.
So, from previous discussions you seem not to want report scammers to the authorities and you do not agree with excluding scammers from the network... what do you propose to do then about them?

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: