Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:26:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin become a long-term trusted store of value?  (Read 3330 times)
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:22:28 AM

yes of course bitcoin can be the best choice for long term investment because bitcoin only has a very limited total supply and can be expensive in the future. so since the bitcoin price is very cheap then buy as much bitcoin as you can.
financialgoal

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

The bitcoin is getting to the point of highly trusted crypto currency since more and more people get interested in that. This process also positively affects the economy of countries
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

For a short term opinion I don’t think it will be a trusted store of value in the coming months. For bitcoin to be trusted the investors need safety and guarantees, so in my opinion for bitcoin to be a trusted store it needs to be legalized and accepted by countries which will encourage more investors and eventually make bitcoin a safe store to invest.
vik254

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

i doubt if it can be a short term store of value, but i think it can be  a  suitable  long term  store of value
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

For a short term opinion I don’t think it will be a trusted store of value in the coming months. For bitcoin to be trusted the investors need safety and guarantees, so in my opinion for bitcoin to be a trusted store it needs to be legalized and accepted by countries which will encourage more investors and eventually make bitcoin a safe store to invest.
I don't think that is necessary because even though bitcoin is not yet legalized to a lot of countries, there is already a lot of stores all over the world that accepted bitcoin as a mode of payment or an option to make payments for their items or services. A lot of people are already trusting bitcoin because of its blockchain and also because of its potential return of profits.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

I think that bitkoyn should be present in your investment portfolio. But do not invest all your money in one tool. No investment project gives a 100% guarantee of success, any investment represents a risk. Therefore, you should consider the Bitcoin share in your portfolio, so that it is balanced.

I agree, in making investments we really should learn how to handle our investments to be able to gain more profit and not all our capitals will be on bitcoin only, we need to try alts with good potentials.
we know that the future of bitcoin is very potential, many people believe bitcoin will have a high price in the future, thats why we should invest long-term in bitcoin because of that possibility, but that does not mean you have to use all your money in bitcoin, the risk will still exist dude
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:40:01 AM

yes of course bitcoin can be a coin that has a very good potential and is suitable to be a long-term project that can provide a lot of profits so better have as much bitcoin as you can while prices are still cheap like this buy a lot.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

yes of course bitcoin can be a coin that has a very good potential and is suitable to be a long-term project that can provide a lot of profits so better have as much bitcoin as you can while prices are still cheap like this buy a lot.
Trust is the most important aspect  that  it will determine the potentiality of being  along terms store of value  meaning  a valuable asset. If bitcoin continue to become more stronger, in terms of technology and security there is no doubt it will  become long-term valuable asset.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
If it does become a long-term trusted store of value, BTC should trade around $2,000,000 a coin (depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation). That is over 100x the price of where BTC is today.
If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a "cool" collectible... which is a possibility).
So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.
People are already using bitcoin as a store of value and yet those prices have not been reached, personally I think it is the other way around if bitcoin wants to reach great prices then it needs to become really useful as a currency, after all why would people invest in it as a store of value if they cannot do anything with? Bitcoin needs to become functional and for that we need to solve the scalability issues of bitcoin.
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

So if you think BTC has a 10% chance of becoming a long-term trusted store of value, it is a good investment with a nice expected return. It is still very risky but professional investors should invest some small portion of their portfolio in this case.

10%? Thats a very small chance you are giving cry[tp. I speculate that bitcoin has much more chance of becoming a successful to store of value than that. Just look at the volatility we are experiencing today. All the trading volume of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies is a good indicator which shows us the potential of the crypto industry to succeed.

When mass adoption grows to the point where everyone uses crypto, it will negate the need for banking institutions and middlemen. We will be living in a different world with crypto soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:36:12 AM

It is good to buy and hold bitcoin for a long time but I can not say bitcoin is a long term trusted store of value. Bitcoin demands increases as a result of events and news, It is based on speculation, no one knows the price of bitcoin in the next one year.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:53:03 AM

In the future, Bitcoin will become a long term trusted store of value and much more. It can also head towards being a mainstream currency in the coming years.
Bitcoin, with its market capital of $130 billion has been widely accepted in the financial market and is no longer under a financial bubble. The coin has made transactions throughout the world much easier and made them highly secure with its blockchain. The coin has the potential to cross the $12,000 mark by the end of 2018 and is a very less risky investment in comparison to other coins.

I think as long as there is crypto currency and an investor who believe , bitcoin will never vanished. Bitcoin is the core of all coin here in crypto currency making it as the most important coin here in crypto currency , and also bitcoin gain so much attention and reputation around the world so it will also gain a lot of investor and for a coin or specifically bitcoin to be alive it need investor which bitcoin , for me will never lose.
of course bitcoin will not lose to other types of coins, its popularity to date attracts many new investors to feel the benefits of investing in bitcoin. but the thing we need to remember is that bitcoin is a risky type of investment, anytime we can easily lose the money we invest because bitcoin price movements are very fluctuating, but this type of investment is much trusted by its users and very promising.
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:40:25 AM

With this level of volatility I don't think the list will happen in the near future, maybe one day, after years. But for now I would not put all of my savings into bitcoin and hope that after 10 years it would be still valuable.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

I believe bitcoin is trusted store of value. My opinion, with limited supply and as biggest market cap in cryptomarket, bitcoin is good long term investment. Many peoples call bitcoin as gold in digital world and i think its true because bitcoin price always growing every years.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:42:09 AM

I think yes! bitcoin is most proven coin in cryptocurrency world! bitcoin always deserve long-term trusted store of value! I suggest you for keep faith over bitcoin for best investment.

I want to be a guy like you, to have this strong faith. But it is really hard to keep it while you're saying the overall fall and all the government's against us.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

With the exponentially increasing price and decreasing trade in the overall rate of volatility, bitcoin is said to reach a market capitalization of 1 trillion dollars within the next decade, at this point of value it will not only be able to be a trusted store of value but much more than that.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

I think yes! bitcoin is most proven coin in cryptocurrency world! bitcoin always deserve long-term trusted store of value! I suggest you for keep faith over bitcoin for best investment.

I want to be a guy like you, to have this strong faith. But it is really hard to keep it while you're saying the overall fall and all the government's against us.
You do not have any other option if you want to be in this market, you are not going to make money if your only aim is to make money, it is odd but this is the way all business start, at the beginning no one will believe a business is going to be successful except the creator and a few ones that believe in it, and the rest of the people are only going to believe it until they see the success with their own eyes but by then it is too late to make money.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:05:34 PM

Now bitcoin can also be called a relatively reliable repository of value. However, if the price of bitcoin increases, the risk of investing in bitcoin will increase, and together with this the reliability of money storage in bitcoin will decrease. At large price values ​​of bitcoin due to the emergence of negative information and the manifestation of high volatility simultaneously, the probability of panic among investors will increase, which can lead to a drastic decrease in the bitcoin rate down to zero, while the value storage in bitcoin will simply disappear like smoke.

The domino effect in the bitcoin price and all bitcoin related cases are always been there since the beginning of it, If the bitcoin price increase so as the risk in investing on it, always keep in mind that bitcoin is so volatile, it can change in a short period of time,the value of it is not stable and it always projects it price in lowest state, But eventually it will rice up again.
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:18:12 AM

Bitcoin before is still a reliable store they are, which makes investors like to invest in them as well as they have things that make you feel secure when investing because it is the digital currency for them. we
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:43:21 AM

Whether one should invest in bitcoin or not depends on whether you think Bitcoin will become a long-term trusted store of value.
If it does become a long-term trusted store of value, BTC should trade around $2,000,000 a coin (depending on how many coins are lost and are actually in circulation). That is over 100x the price of where BTC is today.
If BTC does not become a long-term trusted store of value, its likely price will be close to zero (unless it becomes a "cool" collectible... which is a possibility).
Cause bitcoin are you live in this era, and the second is that you can do on your savings. Cause bitcoin can be used to the future, but we have to invest in recent months ago by using this era of cryptocurrency is not sure what you can use to theirs. I believe that bitcoin and technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: