Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB s17 Pro , Antminer z11  (Read 183 times)
jrc209 (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 4

jrc209

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 02:17:42 AM

Willing to pay $3800 per s17, z11 $2500
 must use well known escrow
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinminerdotcom

Activity: 108
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 02:56:00 PM

I have Z11 futures available for August shipment if you are in the market for them, pm me

Trusted US based Company
coinminer.com
jrc209 (OP)

jrc209

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:04:58 PM

No pre order thanks
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:14:09 PM

why buying z11 for 2500 when you are selling them for 2450? that is a loss for you, isn't it?

z11 here will sell w/ forum escrow only $2450

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
jrc209 (OP)

jrc209

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:21:51 PM

why buying z11 for 2500 when you are selling them for 2450? that is a loss for you, isn't it?

z11 here will sell w/ forum escrow only $2450

stop trolling it wont get you anymore trusted look at the date
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 04:25:30 PM

not trolling - genuinely asking why buy them for less than you are selling them for? Seems you should want to sell them for more than you buy them for. and what date? the June 7th? barely 2 weeks ago not like it was months or years ago.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
jrc209 (OP)

jrc209

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

not trolling - genuinely asking why buy them for less than you are selling them for? Seems you should want to sell them for more than you buy them for. and what date? the June 7th? barely 2 weeks ago not like it was months or years ago.

please go outside and enjoy life there is more to life then trolling these forums. last warning before i paint you for spam.
sarcheer
Copper Member

Activity: 330
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:05:00 PM

I feel like this could be cleared up (if true) very easily if OP would simply say that the pricing of their sale offering is out of date. This pump has driven prices for the limited amount of gear through the roof, wouldn't surprise me. OTOH, could be scam posts trying to lure people into transactions that would strip them of their hard-earned coins.

buyer/seller beware and use a reputable escrow

Miners:
Avalon 1041, Whatsminer M10, Antminer T15 x 2, DragonMint T1 x 3, Innosilicon T2T, R4 x 2
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 06:30:32 PM

please go outside and enjoy life there is more to life then trolling these forums. last warning before i paint you for spam.

again, I am not trolling. And how can you "paint" me for spam? Because I am asking a question? I wonder, do you treat your customers this way at your store? Are you going to lie again and report me for asking for an unsecured loan like you did last time? Thankfully you removed that lie. But back to the topic at hand,  I am genuinely asking why you are selling a Z11 for less than you are willing to buy one for.  Why not answer the question?

I feel like this could be cleared up (if true) very easily if OP would simply say that the pricing of their sale offering is out of date. This pump has driven prices for the limited amount of gear through the roof, wouldn't surprise me. OTOH, could be scam posts trying to lure people into transactions that would strip them of their hard-earned coins.

maybe so - that is why I asked - maybe the one he is selling will now have a higher price or maybe it was sold already?

Mine BTC @ kano.is
jrc209 (OP)

jrc209

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:37:16 PM

again, I am not trolling. And how can you "paint" me for spam? Because I am asking a question? I wonder, do you treat your customers this way at your store? Are you going to lie again and report me for asking for an unsecured loan like you did last time? Thankfully you removed that lie. But back to the topic at hand,  I am genuinely asking why you are selling a Z11 for less than you are willing to buy one for.  Why not answer the question?

maybe so - that is why I asked - maybe the one he is selling will now have a higher price or maybe it was sold already?

common sense says i sold it............. again do u see the date?
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 06:43:20 PM

common sense says i sold it moron now please go outside

I asked if you had sold it, all you had to do was to say yes. Common sense has nothing to do with it. No one here can read minds - you may want to mark it as sold then on your for sale listing... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149808.0

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: