Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:39:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find best bounty?  (Read 475 times)
artkilops

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:54:18 AM

In order to find the best ICO, it is necessary to consider it long and carefully. See in General, what is the idea of the project, how it is unique. And most importantly, how it is implemented in General (set goals) and how it will profit from its product or service. A considerable factor is the number of ICO participants, most of them the more, the better. Not a very good factor, in my opinion, is the fact that someone from the companies, in the beginning buys tokens with a huge discount, and then with the beginning of sales, merges them to earn. The project did not have time to start, as he had already faced the problem of liquidity

XCT CLUB  |  xCrypt - Blockchain Ecosystem
▰▰▰  ▲▼  PRE - ICO Sale is Live!  ▲▼  ▰▰▰
Winterizing

Activity: 312
Merit: 10

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 05:00:50 AM

In order to find the best bounty you must first find the best ICO. It is necessary to consider doing research firsts before joining bounties so that your effort will not come to waste. First, see what is the project they are going to make. Next, see if they are doing good in the community and lastly, see if there are flaws if there's none then your good to go.

shana95

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:12:58 AM

best bounty? what do you means? Bounty project? Or ?

I mean best ICO projects. How we can validate best ICO project

1st you have to understand their project. You can see all new listed bounty programs on Bitcointalk forum. So read their ANN thread and read whitepaper (i know reading whitepaper is very boring, But not all of them) to understand the project. If that project has a new idea. that can be trusted. Try to find ICO ratings and reviews on the internet. check website and telegram groups.. If they have a good reputation. that ICO bounty can be trusted. I'm here talking about bounty, not about ICO investing. In bounty, fewer participants mean more tokens. that also a point
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:55 AM

Can any one suggest how to find the best bounty? Is that any links available?
Find the project first. Then read about bounty and rules.
Choose a project for a nice boubty.
Analyze the idea and concept of the project. Search roadmad, team, allocation of funds, support from other parties (eg followers).
I think that's enough to choose a good bounty.
May be useful.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:56:36 AM

to find a good ico you can see from the whitepaper and team behind the ico because if you do not read it first you will not know exactly what they will do not only that source code available in github also become wrong one ICO assessment. after you understand it all you can find its bounty at https://icobench.com/ to see more complete conclusion of bounty depends on existing team.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

First marker of realy good bounty should be reward pool > 2% of total/sold tokens. Than you need to check if this project is able to grab enoupg money (close to hardcap) - so you need to do same research like investors do Smiley
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:06:52 AM

not much you can do with your rankings, unless you follow a social media campaign.
but I just want to suggest. you should first look for various knowledge involving crypto and bitcoin before you do something with the campaign
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

I think you can move in two directions, long and meticulously read the rules to waste time on it and study the white paper and eventually choose 2 -3 projects .. or take everything and everything in the row 20-30 let 20% of them turn out to be a scam but still you will be in positive territory. Cool
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

To first find a good bounty you need to find top 10 projects for the month. Visit ICO drops and ICO benchmarks to get the list. Now find out which among them is running the bounty.
Once u find out go to their thread and start reading the rules. Chooose the bounties in which you are most comfortable in.  Also, you should checkout the whitepaper , working product, and Team. There are lot of critics in the industry. Try to find out if there is any issue.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

To find best bounty, go to the alternative cryptocurrency section of this forum and the click the marketplace and bounties (Altcoin) section. Through this section you will found different bounty campaign in this forum and It is up to you what will you choose bounty campaign.

To find best ICO bounty campaign considered the following;

1. Read carefully and try to understand the content of white paper;
2. Find out the road map and vision if it is realistic and achievable;
3. Strong team structure of the ICO;
4. Read the platform and services offered by the ICO;
5. Check the token sales and value;
6. Considered the critic viewers;
7. Profile check of bounty campaign manager;

Try this bounty campaign of DIW https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2682890.msg27401636#msg27401636
karik1987

Activity: 117
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

I think a good bounty is a bounty managed by a good manager bounty, and bounty the best manager according to my choice is :

AmaZix ( https://bounties.biz/ )
ColorlessK ( https://bountyhive.io/ )
Sylon

The three managers have a very good quality in managing bounty

Hello. I think that the projects of reliable managers are reliable, sorry for taftalogy, but they attract a lot of people and therefore the reward in the end is very small, but you certainly understand that it will definitely be
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

you have to check there team and there roadmap and you have to believe in there projects if you do it you will make a good money and good luck

Free palestine
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

First, look for managers who already have a good reputation in this forum.
Second, look for a large bounty allocation.
Third, pray that luck is always with you.
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:11:48 AM

I think a good bounty is a bounty managed by a good manager bounty, and bounty the best manager according to my choice is :

AmaZix ( https://bounties.biz/ )
ColorlessK ( https://bountyhive.io/ )
Sylon

The three managers have a very good quality in managing bounty

Hello, can you give us the profile links of these three managers? I just want to keep an eye on their bounty campaigns and find some potential ico projects. There are too many ico projects now and I can not read them all carefully.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
8rch7

Activity: 1372
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:13:23 AM

I rarely choose bounty based on good or bad. I usually choose bounty based on rule. I adjust the ability that I have with the existing rule. if I am able to post in the span of a few days (according to rule), I join in the bounty.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:18:12 AM

First, look for managers who already have a good reputation in this forum.
Second, look for a large bounty allocation.
Third, pray that luck is always with you.
There are several factors might but not to say that it is the best.
We can find a range of bounties in the forum, you’re just trying to some fascinating interest you and might find one that will pay you with good at the end of the project.....
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

to find it you should try to search it through reading in many bounty threads.
that's what you have to do to train your experience and understanding. do it so that you have full insight into ico project
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:04 AM

My advise is look at high rank members to see their bounty programs in signature. Also you can check their posts to see social bounties  Wink

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:32:51 AM

Fnding a best bounty is same as finding a best campaign manager. Take a look on the previous project the manager have handled, you will be able to aee wether their project succeeded or not. Second would be, how big is the community being reached by that project. Usually you can see it to number of members and also the number of page likes. It is essential to know wether it has the interest from the people. Demand matters to all projects.
ashish_bwfc

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

Finding a best bounty may require some efforts in terms of searching on web and spending some time on it .

There are plenty of social platform available on which the threads or post are posted so that people can get benefit from it.

Similarly i came across one of such bounty  names by  marine coin https://marineco.in , its free coins which are provided by marinecoin itself  https://marineco.in/ico   , they offering 450k coins so anyone can avail the benefit !!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: