Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the cloud miners are scam?  (Read 137 times)
WCRchanaka (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:35:21 AM

I just surfed through internet and found lots of cloud miners. But i feel all of them are scams Undecided Huh. Or the paid ones may be real. want to know the truth Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sinamail17

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

Many currencies claim to be miners of the cloud, but also free miner, looks like a scam. Mining still need hardware.
jwaite662

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:02:50 AM

A good question is: "why would cloud mining companies sell to us if they could just mine for themselves?"
WCRchanaka (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

True. But there should be something true in the paid miners. Otherwise they should be punished.
Mrs Aura

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:26:25 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 03:45:18 PM by Mrs Aura

Most people that invest in cloud mining lose money and call it a scam.while actually they simply underestimate the increases of  difficulty and the maintenance fees that swallow up all of the profit and make it almost impossible to make profit.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Yes, 99.99% of them are scam, even the paid ones. Earlier there used to be a lot of these, but gradually they have become less as most people have understood that you can only lose money and not make via these cloud mining sites. Although I guess there 2-3 genuine ones also, like genesis, but they require a lot of funds and time. Better to hold or trade your cryptos than risk them in long term contracts.

shabalinoff

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:08:33 PM

A good question is: "why would cloud mining companies sell to us if they could just mine for themselves?"

That question came to my head too.
The only explanation I can imagine is that they use money from renting for buying new equipment and for increasing their profits.
WCRchanaka (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

Most people that invest in cloud mining lose money and call it a scam. Basically they underestimate the increase in difficulty and the maintenance fees that eat away the profit making it almost impossible to break even.

But is there a way to identify the true miners? And all them are not profitable due to the maintenance fees ad other problems?
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:35:00 AM

Yes, almost most of the cloud mining sites are a scam and they will share some percentage of the investment we do. I think it is rev share completely based on the investment they got, you will get fewer returns compared to trading.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

I just surfed through internet and found lots of cloud miners. But i feel all of them are scams Undecided Huh. Or the paid ones may be real. want to know the truth Roll Eyes
Don't waste money on cloud mining sites, mostly they are hyips which is worst kind of ponzi because they are pretending to mine but the truth is they are not mining anything, they are just using money from former investors to pay later investors.
If you invest in legit cloud mining sites you won't profit much because difficulty is raising each day.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:55:26 PM

I think almost all are scams or they are turning into scams eventually.
For me is more profitable and relaxing to invest in good ICO's in pre-sale phase to get a maximum bonus.
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:13:40 PM

sad to say but you are correct. 95% of cloud miner out there is scam, especially those who offer free hash to start. I suggest don't waste your time with them.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

Most of them are Scam, but not all.
There are some good cloud mine service out there.

But is it still profitable by cloud mine is another question nowaday too.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
TonyPlayMore

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:31 AM

most sites providing cloud-based mining services are scammers, they offer very large profits and do everything to give them their money. as far as I know, in the world there are not more than 10 real companies that really are engaged in cloud mining and pay out money. These are very large companies and the profitability in them is not at all big
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:31:24 AM

Cannot believe that with google people still need to ask this question about cloud mining. Or is Google results now all paid that people cannot see the difference between actual advice and shill search results?

After you dig past the HYIPs and ponzis to find legitimate cloud mining companies, you find maybe 5 very old ones with good histories. And bad ones. Legitimate ones pay you for sure, but the question is, can you earn enough to make profit before your cloud contracts expire? I tell you this: no. Now you can thank me for giving you the answer you would have found yourself after research or months of trying, in just under one minute.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:40:59 AM

Cannot believe that with google people still need to ask this question about cloud mining. Or is Google results now all paid that people cannot see the difference between actual advice and shill search results?

After you dig past the HYIPs and ponzis to find legitimate cloud mining companies, you find maybe 5 very old ones with good histories. And bad ones. Legitimate ones pay you for sure, but the question is, can you earn enough to make profit before your cloud contracts expire? I tell you this: no. Now you can thank me for giving you the answer you would have found yourself after research or months of trying, in just under one minute.

of course, forum is still the best way to find an answer because answers here are actuall and trully based on the users experience. this is also a crypto related forum and majority of users here have a good experience in crypto related stuffs when compared to random forums and othed sites that appears in google search.

Now , ill answer this question based on my own experience regarding on cloud mining. ive been on several cloud mining sites before and most of them did not pay me. most of them are also good to be true and promises to pay you a good reward but in the end , they are actually a scam.

arwin100

Activity: 2716
Merit: 805

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 12:00:41 PM

You hit it bro! Cloudmining are pure ponzi scams so don't bother to invest in that kind of investment scheme since all things rotating at that investment option is totally on wreck state. Just find more better investment sites to invest with since cloudmining will be just a waste for your time and money. ICO's and Tradings are much far better than that thing so choose for the best and don't fall for to good to be true things. 

jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

I am convinced that the majority of companies providing cloud-mining services are scammers, cloud mining is not profitable business, if you have great computing power, then why should you give them to other people if you can earn and earn money yourself

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: