Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:04:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN] [PRE ICO] Intellectual healthcare ecosystem - NWP Solution  (Read 53 times)
NWPsolution (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:10:45 PM

The company NWP Solution will create the world first platform, which combines existing devices that helps
improve the quality of life:

Once you’ve entered into our ecosystem, you can mange every thing. Anyone with a smartphone and an internet connection can Utilize the NWP app which allows you to manage your medical records from anywhere in global marketplace.

PRE-ICO
NWP token will be released on the basis of Ethereum platform. It’s compatibility of the token with third-party services wallets,
exchanges etc, and provides easy-to-use integration.

Start: April 30, 2018 (9:00AM GMT)
Number of tokens for sale
70 000 000 (14% of total)
End: June 1, 2018 (11:00AM GMT)
Tokens exchange rate: 0.01$
Early birds discounts: up to 30%
Hard Cap: 700 000$
Join our presale: April 30th
     www.nwpsolution.com
JOIN TELEGRAM https://t.me/nwpsolution
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dasengineer

Activity: 434
Merit: 123

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

I'm happy to see the project which is not the money grabber. Good idea and literally tiny 700k Hard cap.

What is the purpose of NWP token?

All the best to the team.
NWPsolution (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

I'm happy to see the project which is not the money grabber. Good idea and literally tiny 700k Hard cap.

What is the purpose of NWP token?

All the best to the team.

NWP token will be used for service payments. Along with the regular increase of operations quantity in the system, the demand will be increasing as well as NWP rate.
Dalazar

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:01:22 PM

You have a really good idea, I think if you manage to realize what you have planned, then the demand for your coin will definitely be. Successes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: