Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ExtStock Exchange Official Thread  (Read 2775 times)
kemo2018

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:57:05 AM

Where Can I find the withdrawl fees from ExtStock?
I'm not spamming you,just try it
Im sorry to do this but this only the way to trade xnode until they verify my account

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ExtStock (OP)

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:42:36 PM

Dear Traders!

Help us grow and get listed on CoinMarketCap!

Please vote for us: https://coinmarketcap.com/request/

Select "Other", then "I want to suggest an exchange to add", then specify "ExtStock" and our API link: http://extstock.com/documents/api.

More traders - more liquidity, more possibilities for everyone!

Yours, ExtStock
kemo2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

Dear Traders!

Help us grow and get listed on CoinMarketCap!

Please vote for us: https://coinmarketcap.com/request/

Select "Other", then "I want to suggest an exchange to add", then specify "ExtStock" and our API link: http://extstock.com/documents/api.

More traders - more liquidity, more possibilities for everyone!

Yours, ExtStock

Please also help us to get verified,my application submitted since last May
Namven

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:41:09 AM

Hello. What is the limit on withdrawing funds from non-verified users?
Ramamurtti

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:45:25 AM

Is it possible to replenish from bank cards on ExtStock Exchange? I want to replenish my balance from Visa.
Numie

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

I heard about your exchange just today. There will be many people on the forum who will not have heard the name of your exchange. Means that your exchange need advertisement all over the forum. If you can do that then you will get the success otherwise it will end up without any success. Just look at the yobit exchange, at the time when they were having a bigger signature campaign on the forum it was a famous exchange and every new comer who would like to join exchange have their first exchange as yobit. They are also not good in their support and is considered as shady because of some reasons but still there are enough users.

Right words. Now there are a lot of exchangers and in order for your exchanger not to be lost among them, you need more people to know about your ExtStock Exchange. I liked your exchanger, but you need more advertising to attract traders to yourself.
skellenfan

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

ExtStock is a convenient website and an exchange for trading. It will be good if increase number of ways to replenish a trading account.
Departament11

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:47:10 AM

If I understand correctly, this project will be in its own way an exchange, where it will be possible to sell a crypto currency with an improved speed of transmission between people
GOSPOD1N

Activity: 181

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Very pleased that the team in the first place is the safety of its customers customers, that all the wallets under a reliable security system
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

Very pleased that the team in the first place is the safety of its customers customers, that all the wallets under a reliable security system
In this project everything is safe, will wait when you can see the mobile application and how it will work
Amulino

Activity: 169

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:18:43 PM

In this project everything is safe, will wait when you can see the mobile application and how it will work

Are you sure that there will be a mobile application for this exchanger? If so, it will be very convenient.
evgenii17

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

Are you sure that there will be a mobile application for this exchanger? If so, it will be very convenient.
And why not, if there is no access for example to the PC, then how to be, the phone is always at hand
Den1ska

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:00:39 PM

And why not, if there is no access for example to the PC, then how to be, the phone is always at hand
If you make applications, well, both mobile platforms need to be done, and the project itself will greatly facilitate many people working with crypto currency
Cardalex

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

The same exchange as many others. Almost no different.Nothing new.
Murchiella

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:12:56 AM

Hi. When will ExtStock be listed to coinmarketcap?
Zoltax

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

If you make applications, well, both mobile platforms need to be done, and the project itself will greatly facilitate many people working with crypto currency

Of course,  mobile app will increase the number of users. it's convenient and you can trade anywhere. You do not have to be at the PC.
Susany

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

Hi. When will ExtStock be listed to coinmarketcap?

I think, very soon,  judging by tweet. :  https://twitter.com/extstock/status/1045322278299480065
But you can rush to speed up if you take part in this.
Departament11

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

The same exchange as many others. Almost no different.Nothing new.
But the peculiarity is that the listing can be held for free, this is a big plus now
evgenii17

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:47:56 PM

Of course,  mobile app will increase the number of users. it's convenient and you can trade anywhere. You do not have to be at the PC.
Some people generally work with their smartphone, how personally I think that in general every project should have mobile applications, the guys try and see it, but it's a good cost to develop an app for smartphones
Verdano

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

hey. tell me please a traders. what are the fees for trading on this exchanger?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: