Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][AIRDROP]🌟Develop[crypto] - Revolutionary Freelance Business Model!  (Read 2590 times)
minercui

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Where's to buy after ICO?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ketaminn

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:06:53 AM

Hi admin...I can make video review that would be made discussing about your ico project and uploaded on my channel.My YT channel offers an advertising platform for your ico to grow
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:21:06 AM

No fee already exists at RaiBlocks (NANO)? Will Develop will be free only transactions in which they are characterized as freelancer?
frirstfootonthemoon1989

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

I've been following your project since the beginning....great job! I'm in for the token sale 
cryptoslog

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

Hello, devcrypt.io Smiley
On your thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3050452 - only 2368 views now

We can increase views and comments in 500 times and more

I have perfect proposal to you for promotion your ICO(Project) and help with increasing amount of Investment
We are company which promote different projects on the Bitcointalk forum, Reddit, Telegram and etc.

We have next promotion plans on the Bitcointalk:
1) Your thread (ANN/Bounty/other) will be always at the top 24 hours per day.
Your project will be attract more attention from investors and bounty hunters.
This plan will not increase the number of post in your thread, but your thread will be always at the top.
2) Increasing the number of posts in thread.

We have the cheepest prices.

For more detail write to us in Telegram - @bifyio

For trust to us, we can demonstrate how does our service work on your thread during 1 hour for free 🚀🚀🚀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: