Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:25:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][AIRDROP]🌟Develop[crypto] - Revolutionary Freelance Business Model!  (Read 2590 times)
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:54:57 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 05:38:50 AM by devcrypt.io

WHITEPAPER | WEBSITE
BOUNTY | AIRDROP
DEMO

Date of Pre-ICO: 31 March - 14 April 2018
Tokens for sale: 8 100 000 DEV

Date of ICO: 22 April - 22 May 2018
Tokens for sale: 67 500 000 DEV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:48:10 PM

your tokens after getting sofr or hard cap, will be currency in your platform?
or you will destry them after time?
dan1elsjack

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:53:34 PM

I bet after end and raising caps they will provide coins as currency for the Develop crypto platform.
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

All unsold tokens will be destroyed. ERC20 tokens distributed as a result of a token sale will be available for use within Develop[crypto] platform and open for public trade on exchanges.
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:22:06 PM

Welcome our new advisor Giovanni Casagrande!

devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:56:22 PM

BigBossUSA

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:35:48 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 04:58:40 AM by BigBossUSA

Definitely interested.

When is the demo coming?
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:07:57 PM

Definitely interested.

When is the demo coming?

It's coming within the next 2 weeks. Stay tuned!
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

daemonum

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:02:27 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong but I read the Whitepaper a little and I have some question about this.There are other "Freelancing network on blockchain" projects out there but none of them provides a service with no fees like you do but according to your Whitepaper the customer will have to transfer their fiat money to you which they will pay some fee and the person who accepted the job will have to pay another fee to withdraw.You can't say there are no fees and since you didn't told us how much is the "small fee" it might be even more then the other services.

Second problem that you didn't clear out is a general problem about freelance services.Will you have a quality control team? A contractor might deliver a bad quality work and they might have demand money from the customer.As an escrow like service what are you going to do? Will you give money to the contractor because he spent his time or the customer will get his money back and also will have possession of the work that has been done.

Thank you for your time if you answer my questions.
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:06:32 PM

the customer will have to transfer their fiat money to you which they will pay some fee and the person who accepted the job will have to pay another fee to withdraw.You can't say there are no fees and since you didn't told us how much is the "small fee" it might be even more then the other services.

We are not charging any fees. The fee that's charged may be on the bank side, if the customer chose SWIFT transfer for example. Our "fee" is equivalent to whatever the payment processor charges so the expense isn't covered from our pocket.

Second problem that you didn't clear out is a general problem about freelance services.Will you have a quality control team? A contractor might deliver a bad quality work and they might have demand money from the customer.As an escrow like service what are you going to do? Will you give money to the contractor because he spent his time or the customer will get his money back and also will have possession of the work that has been done.

Absolutely. Our Whitepaper states that in case of a dispute between the two parties, Develop[crypto] will step in and decide who is right. No money will be released from escrow until situation is resolved.

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.

Thank you for your kind words!
rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

I do not think freelance needs blockchain technologies. All the same, to resolve disputes, smart contracts can not yet be applied due to the complexity of the matter
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:32:23 AM

I do not think freelance needs blockchain technologies. All the same, to resolve disputes, smart contracts can not yet be applied due to the complexity of the matter

Why do you think freelance does not need freelance technologies? To resolve disputes, Develop[crypto] can serve as a guarantor between the freelancer and the employer.

How much person are required  or Reserving  this bounty platform

Please see our bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3056099.120

To all other: thanks for your support!.
soixantedix

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

how clients and freelancers gonna top-up and cash out their DEV tokens onto/from freelance platform?
m.sidorichev

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:24 PM

Why not? I work as a freelancer sometimes. So I'd accept crypto payment Grin
The only remark is that I'd prefer some popular and prospect cryptocurrency like BTC and ETH.
And may be this coin will be stronger and better than BTC and ETH in future. Who knows? Smiley
devcrypt.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

I do not receive a confirmation letter to the mail

Send me your username to PM.

how clients and freelancers gonna top-up and cash out their DEV tokens onto/from freelance platform?

Crypto and fiat. It's written in our Whitepaper  Smiley

Why not? I work as a freelancer sometimes. So I'd accept crypto payment Grin
The only remark is that I'd prefer some popular and prospect cryptocurrency like BTC and ETH.
And may be this coin will be stronger and better than BTC and ETH in future. Who knows? Smiley

Thanks for the kind words!

To all others: thanks for your support!
sudhakark

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

There is no trust between the customers and the contractor where freelancer acts as the backbone where fails up to 70% of the possible commands.  Thus, the customer is afraid of making payments in advance, because he does not have any clarity regarding his work and he doesn't even know whether he will get the same output what he wants. However, here contractor also doesn't want to work without taking any advance payment because he is also afraid that at one time he will not be paid.

Best part, all the freelance marketplaces have some feature called as “secure transaction"(escrow). Therefore, customers transfer their money to the marketplace and they hold it while freelancer performs almost all his task. After the work is finished by the contractor it is handover to the customers and the marketplace transfers all the money to the freelancer's account.

MFTU   Mainstream For The Underground   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

Develop does not charge any fee and introduces secure transactions those helps them in eliminating the problem. Develop[crypto] acts as a broker between the contractor and the customer without any payment for it. An ADEV token is fixed and gives security to its investors to be stable with the increase in demand, as the platform grows it will increase the values. With the help of Ethereum network, all the transaction between the customer and a contractor are recorded on the blockchain of the Dev. DEV token holders can use the tokens within the Develop [crypto] platform, or you can buy or sell and exchange.

Thus, tokens are counted for a particular project and depending upon the project their rate change. Clients are going to create an order to a registered Develop[crypto]’s system and are available for all the freelancers who are registered in the Develop. After confirming the technical requirements funds are reserved for the platform. If escrow is selected tokens the parallel to them the budget will be reserved. A contractor will receive a list of tasks that are finished and it will check the quality of the work. Thus if the find any disturbances they Develop[crypto] will make the final decision, tokens are friendly and they are sent to the freelancer.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kypo4ka_KG

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:47:44 PM

Why are you in your group sending links to channels with Airdrop? Another shchitkoin?
Barley Hertog

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:08:05 PM

Am I right that the main source of your income is special options for contractors' advertising on the platform?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: