Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ZoneX - eSports Platform for 350 million people  (Read 2890 times)
Tuwierun (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:02:48 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 03:14:27 PM by Tuwierun

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

Open a Chinese ANN thread
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:12:07 PM

Open a Korean ANN thread
creeptofarm

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

Boy do I love watching those games. Keep the ball rolling!
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:28:44 PM

Open a Deutsch ANN thread
jackkarwella

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

hi
I have completed the French translation for Ann+Bounty 
Links in PM
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:28:19 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 07:13:34 PM by Tuwierun

Weekly report Bounty-campaign is available for download on the website in your account.
ramzi4

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

Arabic translation  ReserveD   Smiley Smiley
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

Looks nice. Do you have any global expansion plan? Is there any cross border policy issue?
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:38:09 PM

Looks nice. Do you have any global expansion plan? Is there any cross border policy issue?

Yes, of course, there is a plan. During the week, we will sign a cooperation agreement with a new Advisor, one of the leaders of the eSports industry in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). After that, I will be able to tell on a more understandable example how we plan international expansion.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Seeing here another game token.
Why is this token better than the other esports tokens who are also ongoing?
See a lot of gamingtokens appearing the last days, I know this concept can be booming but like to know why the one is better than the other

Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

See a lot of gamingtokens appearing the last days, I know this concept can be booming but like to know why the one is better than the other

That's a great question, thank you!
Now the eSports industry is under powerful development and becoming more popular every year. That is why there are more and more projects with various decisions for the eSports industry.
I respect all eSports projects and don't want to say that they are bad, and we are good. No. Everybody has their own tasks. I can tell you how our token is useful:
All financial interactions between the platform participants will be carried out using smart contracts:
- Buy-in in paid tournaments;
- Distribution of prize funds;
- Buying / selling of goods;
- The distribution of prize money between team members;
- Payment of rewards to coaches;
- Payment of rewards to referees;
- Publication of content with subsequent remuneration for authors.
As Fiat money cannot be used with smart-contracts, this will require a digital accounting unit, which will have a cost - it is a token. ZNX token is the Utility token. It is used for transactions between users of the platform and also between the platform and users.
One component of our platform – It is the real possibility to earn playing your favorite games.
That's why it is crucial that no one of the users was deceived by someone.
You can read more detail about the project in the White paper.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:55 PM

Now the eSports industry is under powerful development and becoming more popular every year. That is why there are more and more projects with various decisions for the eSports industry.
I respect all eSports projects and don't want to say that they are bad, and we are good. No. Everybody has their own tasks. I can tell you how our token is useful:
All financial interactions between the platform participants will be carried out using smart contracts:
As Fiat money cannot be used with smart-contracts, this will require a digital accounting unit, which will have a cost - it is a token. ZNX token is the Utility token. It is used for transactions between users of the platform and also between the platform and users.
One component of our platform – It is the real possibility to earn playing your favorite games.

Thanks for the detailed answer. Just tried to download the whitepaper but it looks like it's in Russian 😁. It's a bit difficult to read for an European 😀.

Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:35:31 PM

it is nice project , must have good team work Great and potential project !
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:10:17 PM

Thanks for the detailed answer. Just tried to download the whitepaper but it looks like it's in Russian 😁. It's a bit difficult to read for an European 😀.

White paper is in English https://zonex.io/files/white-paper-en.pdf
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:11:05 PM

it is nice project , must have good team work Great and potential project !

Thank you)
Chandrian7

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

Hey guys I read your white paper yesterday as this ICO seems very attractive to a pc gamer like myself who follows the esports world. They say when deciding what to invest in you should choose industries you have a passion for and I have a passion for gaming.

With that said I just want some clarity on the potential of this token. I understand it will be used in all monetary transactions within the zonex ecosystem, I saw in the white paper examples for if the token became worth 1 dollar but I didn't see models for if the token became worth 100 dollars or 1000 dollars. I guess my question is, is the potential of this coin capped at 1 usd or is the potential just like any other crypto where it can explosively increase in value? If a ticket price to a game tournament is 30 dollars and 1 zonex token is worth 100 dollars, is it possible to see a time where people show up to one of your tournaments and pay .3 zonex to get in? Is there a top cap on the potential price of these?
Daydream 61

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

why do you need such a thing on the blockchain? to get eth? It does not work with normal internet as it is available all over the world now. ? I do not understand why you need the blockchain for this
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

why do you need such a thing on the blockchain? to get eth? It does not work with normal internet as it is available all over the world now. ? I do not understand why you need the blockchain for this

We don't use the blockchain. We use smart contracts. This is a significant difference.
Tuwierun (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:12:54 PM

Hey guys I read your white paper yesterday as this ICO seems very attractive to a pc gamer like myself who follows the esports world. They say when deciding what to invest in you should choose industries you have a passion for and I have a passion for gaming.

With that said I just want some clarity on the potential of this token. I understand it will be used in all monetary transactions within the zonex ecosystem, I saw in the white paper examples for if the token became worth 1 dollar but I didn't see models for if the token became worth 100 dollars or 1000 dollars. I guess my question is, is the potential of this coin capped at 1 usd or is the potential just like any other crypto where it can explosively increase in value? If a ticket price to a game tournament is 30 dollars and 1 zonex token is worth 100 dollars, is it possible to see a time where people show up to one of your tournaments and pay .3 zonex to get in? Is there a top cap on the potential price of these?

I will answer you in more detail a little later. The answer will take time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: