Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest or bounty?  (Read 9510 times)
diora11

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:56:02 PM

Both of them are also profitable, but if you still do not have the capital to invest, you can find capital through bounty campaign. Coin you get from bounty then you can hold when the price is still cheap, then you sell when the coin price is expensive. If you already have enough capital, you can allocate funds from the following bounty to invest in ICO, or coin that you think is good. Do not be easily influenced to make investments that offer high profits.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
netil

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:05:48 PM

For all newcomers I would recommend participating in bounty. You do not need to invest your money, but you can earn money and learn a lot. Even if the signature company does not have enough rank, the campaigns in social networks also showFor all newcomers would recommend participating in the bounty. You do not need to invest your money, but you can earn money and learn a lot. Even if the signature company does not have enough rank, the campaigns in social networks also show themselves well. themselves well.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:18:11 PM

For all newcomers I would recommend participating in bounty. You do not need to invest your money, but you can earn money and learn a lot. Even if the signature company does not have enough rank, the campaigns in social networks also showFor all newcomers would recommend participating in the bounty. You do not need to invest your money, but you can earn money and learn a lot. Even if the signature company does not have enough rank, the campaigns in social networks also show themselves well. themselves well.

true. bounty is a good way to start
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:22:53 PM

It depends on an angle to which one sees it because there's none of them without it's good side and negative side. To invest is somehow with good and reliable returns, the risk of loosing them when the project fails/crashes is its negativity, while Bounty may come with less rewards but little or no loss when such projects fails, since he acquired them free anyway, though with works on line for real.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:33:58 PM

I prefer bounty

nice add  Wink
i also prefer bounty not investment. a few days i invest $3000 in a campaign named vionex but unfortunately they flew away forever without paying payment thats makes me great losses.  so i think bounty is my main earning way.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
hritevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

Hello!

How do you prefer to get crypto? Do you invest or you prefer to join bounty?

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/
Interesting to know your opinion  Smiley

One of the reasons why I will chose working on signature campaign was because I don't have enough money that can be used for investment. Working on bounty campaign doesn't need initial amount, but only need an internet in order to work. The tokens that I received has a value that has the potential to increase anytime. Imagine, how great it is to keep or have tokens in my wallet. However, I also heard that 46% of the ICO in year 2017 failed.
binou

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

for the moment I'm just investing but will be more and more interested in bounty in the future.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Hello!

Also, check out bounty and token sale campaign of this project https://ico.kickcity.io/

If I have the capital, I would be more interested in investing or acting as an investor, but for my circumstances now, I prefer to follow the bounty program due to limited capital.
justaminute

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

Hello!

You need to learn to combine both of these things. Any tokens and coins received as a reward from the bounty, you need to invest in new coins. This can bring a good profit. I do not think the bounty will make you rich. We need to analyze the situation and continue to work.
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

If you want to earn more money so invest and hold it. If you do not want to spend your fiats or simply have nothing to spend then choose a bounty. It's all simple.)
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:31:50 PM

by investing or buying coins from ico project will be easier and we will get cheaper price during ico but if we do not have much money then the choice is bounty campaign

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:33:49 PM

Nice promotion you got their. But for me, ill go for bounty. No capital, no cash out. You just got to work real hard and get your prize after the campaign.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 02:41:52 PM

Hello!

Kickcity is an excellent product. I also take part in the bounty. Investing is much more profitable if you have chosen the same project. Of course the result depends on the amount of your investment.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

prefer bounty than investment. my reasons, I do not have much money to invest. Bounty helps me earn money without having to spend the money first. I am new in this. I will learn first how to invest because I have no experience in investing.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

Hello!

if you have a money to make an invest, then go to the invest because in investing the more you invest and take the risk the more you gain and high the profit you take because in investing you only need an short time to earnings. but if you don't have a money to invest then you must go to the bounty because the bounty is doesn't required and investing beside you can earn just do posting and ranked up at least the jr.member
Novgabby

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

I will always choose bounty over investment so that i will not release my own money and not be scammed
It is also more easier once you've become familiar with it.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

I will always choose bounty over investment so that i will not release my own money and not be scammed
It is also more easier once you've become familiar with it.

investment involves high risks but you can win a lot
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

It depends on whether you have money that you can invest or you have time that you can spend on a bounty campaign. You can do both and in this way you can increase the result and profit.
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

I'm usually not interested in investing because I think it's risky, I prefer a bounty hunter which means we're not too risky, maybe the only risk we have is losing our time but not money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

Bounty work is hard work.
If available money you have, then I will suggest to join Some ICO. It helps to get more money.
Otherwise bounty work so good. More patient more income. So try that.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: