Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:24:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Limit of bitcoin account in one IP/device  (Read 197 times)
jerick6 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:16:02 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 11:26:27 AM by jerick6

As I observed,  there so many multiple account today and it seems that this thing was not fully implemented
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:18:26 PM
Merited by akamit (1)

is there a rules/regulation of doing multiple account that having a bounty campaign in one device/IP? you answer will be appreciated ^_^

No not at all. Please let us know all the alt accounts so we can send merits to you and all the other accounts buddy

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
guschin

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

is there a rules/regulation of doing multiple account that having a bounty campaign in one device/IP? you answer will be appreciated ^_^

You are allowed only one account per I.P whether you are participating in campaign or not. You are still a newbie with 6 posts and thus I think you are just day dreaming. Better focus on one account because:

1) If you try to create multiple accounts from same IP, there is something called IP ban. Such accounts will be banned from posting and you will be asked to pay some money to allow posting again.

2) Now that we have merit system here, members are having hard time ranking up just one account. So I do not think you will able to use those multiple accounts for signature campaigns without merits.
TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

You are allowed only one account per I.P whether you are participating in campaign or not. You are still a newbie with 6 posts and thus I think you are just day dreaming. Better focus on one account because:

1) If you try to create multiple accounts from same IP, there is something called IP ban. Such accounts will be banned from posting and you will be asked to pay some money to allow posting again.

2) Now that we have merit system here, members are having hard time ranking up just one account. So I do not think you will able to use those multiple accounts for signature campaigns without merits.

Buddy that's incorrect. He should do it and post details here. I'll send him merits if he does

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:27:46 PM

False. You are allowed to have as many accounts as you want on 1 IP. although you might need to pay a fee to register multiple accounts, however these things are not the same. Paying a Fee =/= not allowed.

However, it might(is) be frowned upon to use multiple accounts in the same bounty. If you have multiple accounts solely for the purpose of making money ( eg - farming signature campaigns), then there's a high chance you will be tagged by DT members, essentially rendering your account useless for any reputable signature campaigns. (but NOT banned.)

TMAN
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

I do wonder what % of posters actually read the rules of this place.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

multiple accounts, just ask to the newbies and then the junior member how hard to reach to the next rank.
So if anyone did it.
Hats off to that person.
There are no restriction on multiple accounts.
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:55:58 PM
Merited by taxmanmt5 (2), SaltySpitoon (1), akamit (1), UpsilonTrooper (1)

I do wonder what % of posters actually read the rules of this place.

The only time people EVER check the rules are when they're in a situation because they didn't read the rules. Even in real life how many times do you read up on the laws? Got a DUI? Suddenly people become pseudo lawyers knowing the rules and come back with the text book defense of "I didn't know, thus it was not my fault"

Ignorantia juris non excusat

@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

multiple accounts,

There are no restriction on multiple accounts.

REALLY? but i think this is not correct, look..

No not at all. Please let us know all the alt accounts so we can send merits to you and all the other accounts buddy

My understanding, indeed it is not allowed.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:32:00 PM

I think having an alt account is not prohibited here in the forum, but to abuse bounty/signature campaign by joining the same account and your alt in one bounty campaign is really strictly prohibited or you might be having a negative trust. Cheating bounty campaign is not allowed here in the forum that's why they did not allow us to have an alt account. Much better to us just focus on one account and to learned further here in bitcointalk.

Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:34:22 PM

aahhh... now I know what that T means Tongue Trickster
back to the topic, as per forum rules afaik there is no prohibition
for bounty campaign you must check on each campaign but most will ban you on sight
here's I picked one randomly from Bounties (Altcoins) subforum

• Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. It will results getting all of your accounts permanently banned from all my campaigns.
---snip---
  • Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in banning you from our campaign.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

aahhh... now I know what that T means Tongue Trickster
back to the topic, as per forum rules afaik there is no prohibition
for bounty campaign you must check on each campaign but most will ban you on sight
here's I picked one randomly from Bounties (Altcoins) subforum

• Using multi-accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. It will results getting all of your accounts permanently banned from all my campaigns.
---snip---
  • Multiple accounts are not allowed and will result in banning you from our campaign.

That's assuming Sylon actually manages his campaigns though.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: