Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:54:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 💰 💰 CryptoCredex - loan secured by Bitcoin 💰 💰 💰  (Read 514 times)
CryptoCredex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

Thank you for your attention to our project CryptoCredex! We, as well as most of you, believe in the great future of the ideology of the Blockchain and that is why one of the first began to offer the possibility of lending under the crypto currency. So far this is only bitcoin, but in the coming months we plan to start a few more altcoins from the TOP 10 on world capitalization.

And now the answers to your questions.

Nice looking project with fresh idea. When are you to start Cryptocredex?

We started offering lending since January 2018.

So, it's not a iCO project, you just place the add of working service? How long do you work? When did you started CryptoCredex?

Absolutely true - it's not ICO ☺ We do not need millions, we have millions. And we are looking for people to whom these millions give on the security of crypto currencies.

while others are collecting money for such kind of platform you guys just made it working, Great job!
What's the terms of getting loan? Does the social ID verification needed?

In accordance with the AML policy, verification ID is mandatory. To take out a loan, please sign up to account. You can get 50% of the value of your bitcoin portfolio.

btw, what the % I need to offer for collateral?

So far only bitcoin serves as collateral. In the future we will start to take a few more altcoins.

Loans up to $2 millions? How big us your company? Thats really serious business. Will you provide any referal program?

Possible loans for amounts and more than $ 2 million. We plan to launch the referral program later.

Loan calculator at your website is very nice, but I can't get how to use it. Can anyone help?

Calculator shows indicative data. To get the exact offer, please open an account.

You send us your ID and home address proof. Is it your own KYC ?

Now this is a common practice and is dictated by international law.

hello, interesting project, but I have a question: where can i find your loan conditions? are they in public acces? or only in the private?

Register the account please and you will see our legal documents and the conditions for obtaining a loan. They are one for all.

Hello everyone, nice project, but I think you have competition with other projects like your, what makes you special?

Our unique feature is speed, ease of issuing a loan and a unique opportunity to receive large sums. Our competitors are not ready to give out millions, we have such an opportunity.

i can't understand what will be if bitcoin make its favourite x2? Will the borrower have to return this difference? or will lender lose its money?

The owner of bitcoins is the borrower. Therefore all potential gains and losses from x2 fall on him.

Thank you all for your questions!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:26:11 AM

This is very helpful but unfortunately the guarantee is very high, (5.8btc) for low consumers can not register because it does not have a lot of bitcoin as collateral.

The amount of collateral depends on the amount you want to borrow.
Dieniz

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

It's good that you decided to provide users with this service, because Bitcoin is now not convenient to use as a payment tool.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

Hello! As far as I understood correctly, any person can take credit after security. I can take out a loan for a certain amount, giving you the equivalent of this amount in crypto currency. And if at that time the cost of the deposit fell sharply due to high volatility, and the loan amount became more than a multiple of the collateral. An unscrupulous client can not return a loan. How do you plan to work with such risks?
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

I got acquainted with the project. The idea is not really new. But the team approached this from the other side. And I believe that this service will be quite in demand among users.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

I got acquainted with the project. The idea is not really new. But the team approached this from the other side. And I believe that this service will be quite in demand among users.

Of course you are right. Often happens such, that means are urgently necessary. For example, there was a favorable situation for entering the market and there is an opportunity to make good money. In this situation, I see the need for such services.
Dieniz

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

The site has an excellent calculator. Immediately visually see all the parameters of the loan before processing the application. The team did an excellent job. I think the project will be successful.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

The site has an excellent calculator. Immediately visually see all the parameters of the loan before processing the application. The team did an excellent job. I think the project will be successful.
You are right, everything is clearly visualized, the users of the platform will not have any difficulties in processing the application.
Naes

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:59:40 PM

Tell me, what is the maximum amount I can take on credit?
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:17:01 PM

The website says that you can take a loan up to $ 2 million.
Naes

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:29:31 PM

The website says that you can take a loan up to $ 2 million.

A fairly large amount is given on credit. How will this amount be transferred?
Dominika_Koks

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:25:53 PM

Are you going to add the information about the percents which the borrower has to pay you to your calculating sistem on your website? Or don't you wanna to scare people?  Cheesy Cheesy
santygo777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:27:06 PM

Are you going to add the information about the percents which the borrower has to pay you to your calculating sistem on your website? Or don't you wanna to scare people?  Cheesy Cheesy

they give the information about percents in the right corner of the calculator, 10% of the sum per months, it calls "pay interest"
Dominika_Koks

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

they give the information about percents in the right corner of the calculator, 10% of the sum per months, it calls "pay interest"

oh, i thought that it was a sum which you have to pay every month, but not your percents
great idea, i considedr it motivate people to pay as soon as possible
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:53:50 PM

Thank you for your attention to our project CryptoCredex! We, as well as most of you, believe in the great future of the ideology of the Blockchain and that is why one of the first began to offer the possibility of lending under the crypto currency. So far this is only bitcoin, but in the coming months we plan to start a few more altcoins from the TOP 10 on world capitalization.

And now the answers to your questions.

Nice looking project with fresh idea. When are you to start Cryptocredex?

We started offering lending since January 2018.

So, it's not a iCO project, you just place the add of working service? How long do you work? When did you started CryptoCredex?

Absolutely true - it's not ICO ☺ We do not need millions, we have millions. And we are looking for people to whom these millions give on the security of crypto currencies.

while others are collecting money for such kind of platform you guys just made it working, Great job!
What's the terms of getting loan? Does the social ID verification needed?

In accordance with the AML policy, verification ID is mandatory. To take out a loan, please sign up to account. You can get 50% of the value of your bitcoin portfolio.

btw, what the % I need to offer for collateral?

So far only bitcoin serves as collateral. In the future we will start to take a few more altcoins.

Loans up to $2 millions? How big us your company? Thats really serious business. Will you provide any referal program?

Possible loans for amounts and more than $ 2 million. We plan to launch the referral program later.

Loan calculator at your website is very nice, but I can't get how to use it. Can anyone help?

Calculator shows indicative data. To get the exact offer, please open an account.

You send us your ID and home address proof. Is it your own KYC ?

Now this is a common practice and is dictated by international law.

hello, interesting project, but I have a question: where can i find your loan conditions? are they in public acces? or only in the private?

Register the account please and you will see our legal documents and the conditions for obtaining a loan. They are one for all.

Hello everyone, nice project, but I think you have competition with other projects like your, what makes you special?

Our unique feature is speed, ease of issuing a loan and a unique opportunity to receive large sums. Our competitors are not ready to give out millions, we have such an opportunity.

i can't understand what will be if bitcoin make its favourite x2? Will the borrower have to return this difference? or will lender lose its money?

The owner of bitcoins is the borrower. Therefore all potential gains and losses from x2 fall on him.

Thank you all for your questions!

Thank you, very informainve answers! Do you have any telegram chat?
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

Can i make loan with fait currancy or  btc,eth...?
Dominika_Koks

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:30:08 PM

Can i make loan with fait currancy or  btc,eth...?

as i understand  - only bitcoin
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:02:20 PM

I read your idea, it looks attractive, loans will always live, I wish good luck to your project
Maycorn

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

When are you going to accept other coins except bitcoin?
santygo777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

When are you going to accept other coins except bitcoin?

as i read in their white paper they're going add altcoins next year
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: