Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Grim Reaper Token- "Reaper on the Blockchain"  (Read 256 times)
grimreaper.network (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

Grim Reaper Token

"Reaper on the Blockchain"

COIN SYMBOL - GR

http://www.grimreaper.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/480.png

FEW WORDS

Greetings to All,
I am the founder of Grim Reaper Project. I am called Mr. Death with lots of respect. For Long when someone dies, I come to collect their soul. I use my hourglass, wait for time to run out and slice their mortal body up to collect individual souls.

People rarely are alive to see my swag. In fact, I rarely have seen my own face in the mirror. Of course I have seen few bare bones here and there. Yet people had mysteriously caught fancy of my face and attire.

Seen above , the pictorial depicts how my image has long been perceived and how over time, many elements have been added. Its amazing that my whole form, attire, my belongings and even my weapons are now openly known. I am particularly happy that my unique style is endorsed, liked and followed by many making it very popular in the mortal realm.

My fashion sense has caught the fancy of many. I carry hourglass which counts the remaining life of the mortal whose soul I am suppose to collect. My robe covers me head to toe. Many say my robe was the inspiration behind a mortal concept called “Cloaking” or “Stealth”. My only weapon - Scythe is all too powerful. Today all these items are very famous and widely available.

I am feared by all and well respected for the work I do. I became quite famous when many mortals started depicting my existence and portrayed it in a box showing moving pictures which are called movies or sitcoms. They featured me, albeit with own variations to suit their own taste and understanding.

It was refreshing to see humans finally saw I was always in favour of gender diversity and Ms Tessa portrayal was a welcome change. I will explain it more why this is very relevant in the later part of this document.

I was made very popular in some mortal entertainment form called games as well. Some even made some fancy portrait of mine

In the beginning I was working alone.. Over time, with the exploding human population, I had to recruit many Reapers make them take on the duty of death business.

Mortals even depicted this very accurately, leading me to check my house, office and workplaces to see if by any means of magic (called in mortal realm as surveillance and bugs), my daily life routine is known which endangers my existence.

That’s my life in short. Time to talk on next things.

For More Visit our Website as detailed below or follow us in Social Media

WEBSITE - http://www.grimreaper.network
SOCIAL MEDIA
Twitter - https://twitter.com/MR_DEATH_REAPER
Medium - https://medium.com/@grimreaper.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:44:04 PM

Grim Reaper Token

COIN SYMBOL - GR

FEW WORDS

Greetings to All,
I am the founder of Grim Reaper Project. I am called Mr. Death with lots of respect. For Long when someone dies, I come to collect their soul. I use my hourglass, wait for time to run out and slice their mortal body up to collect individual souls.

People rarely are alive to see my swag. In fact, I rarely have seen my own face in the mirror. Of course I have seen few bare bones here and there. Yet people had mysteriously caught fancy of my face and attire.

Seen above , the pictorial depicts how my image has long been perceived and how over time, many elements have been added. Its amazing that my whole form, attire, my belongings and even my weapons are now openly known. I am particularly happy that my unique style is endorsed, liked and followed by many making it very popular in the mortal realm.

My fashion sense has caught the fancy of many. I carry hourglass which counts the remaining life of the mortal whose soul I am suppose to collect. My robe covers me head to toe. Many say my robe was the inspiration behind a mortal concept called “Cloaking” or “Stealth”. My only weapon - Scythe is all too powerful. Today all these items are very famous and widely available.

I am feared by all and well respected for the work I do. I became quite famous when many mortals started depicting my existence and portrayed it in a box showing moving pictures which are called movies or sitcoms. They featured me, albeit with own variations to suit their own taste and understanding.

It was refreshing to see humans finally saw I was always in favour of gender diversity and Ms Tessa portrayal was a welcome change. I will explain it more why this is very relevant in the later part of this document.

I was made very popular in some mortal entertainment form called games as well. Some even made some fancy portrait of mine

In the beginning I was working alone.. Over time, with the exploding human population, I had to recruit many Reapers make them take on the duty of death business.

Mortals even depicted this very accurately, leading me to check my house, office and workplaces to see if by any means of magic (called in mortal realm as surveillance and bugs), my daily life routine is known which endangers my existence.

SOCIAL MEDIA

Aris_Eng

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:23:02 AM

Grim Reaper Token

COIN SYMBOL - GR

FEW WORDS

Greetings to All,

SOCIAL MEDIA

Nice humor, you should turn this into a game of shorts, or even a collectible. Who knows, this might be the next dogecoin Smiley
grimreaper.network (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:17:16 AM

thanks,

we are planning for it and will be grateful for all the help we get from the community in listing this on exchanges.

regards,
Team GrimReaper
Yamato.N

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

Grim Reaper Token

COIN SYMBOL - GR

FEW WORDS

Greetings to All,

SOCIAL MEDIA

Can you let me know what is your plan forward?

Idea is good but need to see telegram chat as well to talk with main team.

What about bounty?

Is there any airdrop?

Exchanges?

grimreaper.network (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:31:29 AM

Grim Reaper Token

COIN SYMBOL - GR

FEW WORDS

Greetings to All,

SOCIAL MEDIA

Can you let me know what is your plan forward?

Idea is good but need to see telegram chat as well to talk with main team.

What about bounty?

Is there any airdrop?

Exchanges?

yes sure thanks for asking.

we are planning to put the token on various exchanges and let the community trade into it. we are putting up telegram channel for this in coming week and would love to discuss it there.

we are planning an early buy and referral bounty for telegram members.

airdrop is a option which is under consideration and depends upon the size of community for GR.

we are in discussion with several exchanges and planning to get it listed on as much exchanges as possible.

you can contact us anytime on mail:- mr.death@grimreaper.network

and soon on telegram too.
grimreaper.network (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:38:38 AM

The Problem

As I was saying before, Initially I was working alone. Solitude is the way I had always liked. Lurking onto my prey and counting in the hourglass to see sands of time whistling away. And quietly I reap the dead mortals soul and move to the next one.

But then the population of mortal realm started exploding. And with that the reaping was no more in geographically concentrated. Even though I travel very fast, my legs tire quickly. Using a horse, I can travel over lands, mountains and small rivers. But crossing oceans becomes a pain. Flying takes a toll as I get jerky feeling in my stomach. Thus, I had no other option but to make a organization and hire more Reapers.

For some time, all was going well. But slowly we started to encounter bottlenecks.

We stumbled upon the following main challenges:

I have to manage everything by always giving commands to fellow reapers and maintaining a book with entries. One day while reaping a soul, I stumbled upon something extra ordinary. I saw a magical box called computer and a book in that with lots of boxes called Excel. Immediately with my supreme intelligence and adoption of innovating ideas took control of me and I started to use magical Excel Sheet to update their success/failures. It was hectic and with lots of entries in boxes. Making head and tail of it was difficult. My own Reap-Hours were wasted on this magical Excel.

We face the challenge that the speed of collections of soul is not proportional to deaths. This invites stringent criticism that I am not doing my work properly. Some rumours even say I am vacationing and not taking responsibilities. Folks above me even wanted more accountability. The souls not collected on time were filled with mortal realm ill feelings and easily transformed into low level demons harming innocent mortals. I was made responsible for this and was advised to work harder and do speedy collections.

We see a lot of leakages when we realise our Scythes are losing sharpness and we cannot reap the souls. We face mechanical limitation of sycthes which need downtime for repairing. This is a unique problem and needs deeper understanding. Our major two items - hourglass and Sycthe both needs time to rest, repair and be at top of the game for efficient working mechanism. We had held numerous training on this among our Reaper personnels. But the limitation of mechanical nature leads to lowering of efficiency resulting into backlog and lost soul issues.

Our personnel have to go local as per cultural needs. This causes issues when cross cultural border reaping instances occur. It takes more time to confirm and is costly in terms of “reap-hours”. Judging the cultural needs and dressing up as a woman, man, child, crow , beast, etc to make the whole experience gentle and soft needs lots of practice and experience. The whole Reaping operation is closely monitored to ensure we meet highest possible standards. Many times, due to wrong cultural dressing owing to make a quicker reaping results into we unable to reap itself as the mortal gets protected by its Faith belief and our reapers being depicted as some demons. There has been strong revolt among our Reapers owing to this depictions as we feel calling us demon is a abuse which needs a swift retaliation. We have seen extra exhaustion of our Reapers and many gave up this work owing to highly strained and unable to maintain work life balance

We have seen a lot of souls being devoured by other means which leads to loss of judging mortal deeds and reincarnation possibilities. This has been seen with a steady rise of losing precious souls whose deeds have not been judged at all. Owing to this slippage, there are many who have lost their chances of being born back in mortal realm and continuing the work of what was destined for them. This hiccup has resulted into many significant timelines being incomplete and history of this realm not going as per the original plan and order.

We have seen exodus of resources as well when we saw some good hardworking reapers befriending humans like Bill & Mandy In Cartoon Network's The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy. It seems certain humans are able to persuade our reapers with simple things like a bet which when lost leads to enslavement by humans. We saw this in Billy and Mandy case. We also saw few Reapers getting swayed by mortal attraction of moving picture magic called movies, sitcoms and games. We saw them leaving our Reaping job for more fanciful depictions. This is part of the reason that humans now are able to depict our working style, attire and even our swag quiet accurately. Mr Reaper in The Grim Adventure of Billy and Mandy, Ms Tessa in Supernatural and Mr Death in Darkside game were hi-profile exits whichshook our whole organization.

We had issues because our anonymous and privacy cloak had been somewhat tarnished by popular human culture books, TV and movie portrayals. So now people instantly recognizeus and are finding new ways and means to track us, avoid us and even nullifying our objective.

We are now seeing more demands to recruit specifically some animal reapers like Cat reaper, Dog reaper and fish reaper. Both these segments is seeing increase in demands owing to increase in Pet Industry. Finding the right resource for the right fitment of the job is a big challenge.

As described above, these challenges have plagued us for a long time. We have tried hard to find some solutions but it seems all the solutions which we use has following main problems of

Speed,
    Scalability,
    Dynamic auditable data to confirm our reaping,
    Anonymity
    And free from errors

In the next chapter, we will talk about our solution.

visit us to know more :-

http://www.grimreaper.network/

Interact with us on :-

https://twitter.com/MR_DEATH_REAPER
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

So is it still alive or dead?
Saw the token contract address and has only 2 transactions atm.
And no further activity in github this month.
And is it a meme?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: