Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:27:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a story from you  (Read 152 times)
serizawax (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

According to your experience, do you ever get the profit/token bounty income in accordance with the benefits you expect ?, If ever, try to tell me briefly from the start you receive the token until you reach his income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quinni

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

I saw agi and spent a lot of time investing and studying agi, and finally agi didn't live up to my expectations. I sold it at 10x a few days before I started trading.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:02 PM

I participated in the Telcoin bounty campaign and received a token from the development team. But because of the need for money, I sold it quite early and left little hope that it would increase.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:13:11 PM

According to your experience, do you ever get the profit/token bounty income in accordance with the benefits you expect ?, If ever, try to tell me briefly from the start you receive the token until you reach his income.

It normally takes a long time. First the campaign goes on for a month or more, then you have to wait between one week and one month for the token and then see if it becomes listed on a exchange, then going to the exchange...

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

No not all the campaigns it is only one for now that have kept to there words,but all the same some have not completely not trustworthy
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:29:37 PM

First time I joined a bounty, expectations were high. And at the end of the campaign, it took several weeks before we finally got it and by the time I received it, the price is still high as expected. I got excited but never dump it. But the sad part is that all the bounty campaigners dump it so far that it fell from almost $2 to $.30 by today. So I lost a lot already. But I'm looking forward for a long term Hodl because I still think that its really promising. So up to today I still not selling it so I don't have the profits for now.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
serizawax (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

First time I joined a bounty, expectations were high. And at the end of the campaign, it took several weeks before we finally got it and by the time I received it, the price is still high as expected. I got excited but never dump it. But the sad part is that all the bounty campaigners dump it so far that it fell from almost $2 to $.30 by today. So I lost a lot already. But I'm looking forward for a long term Hodl because I still think that its really promising. So up to today I still not selling it so I don't have the profits for now.
Actually you were in a favorable position, but maybe your heart is leaning to hold the token. For bounty participants, investing in tokens is taboo and unimportant, their goal is simply to withdraw tokens to money at every opportunity, and they also hope to gain profit quickly after the ICO ends.
BabatundeM

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

With my experience in bounty participation, there are so many campaign that I though will be of a great worth but at the end of the day, it turned out be what I least expected and there was this particular one of which I thought it will not really bring much, but became the best.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:23:51 AM

I participated in the Telcoin bounty campaign and received a token from the development team. But because of the need for money, I sold it quite early and left little hope that it would increase.

Hi duchaitp,
I also followed Telcoin Bounty and it was the biggest bounty I ever got.

Beginning following the bounty of Telcoin, maybe just by chance I like premises logo.
and I just followed the bounty for two weeks, a very short time.
but, I really did not think that Telcoin paid me a big salary. wow ... how not? just work on Bounty for two weeks, I am on salary with thousands of dollars.
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:27:26 AM

Yes mate, i joined in a bounty that surpass my expectations to them. My reward was very big and when it launches in to exchanges, i got big profit. Also ico is a good investment mate, you should try it.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:34:58 AM

Let me tell a story, this is not mine but this is the story of my friend which I saw it in my very own eyes. He is just a typical gamer with no earnings when he started in bounty campaigns. He don't have any source of income and just relying in his parents for living. When he entered the bounty campaign, I didn't believe it first but after 6 months of a successful bounty campaign. He sold his 6k coins (not sure though what coin it is) in a blink of an eye, he became rich. He already have a sniper 155, driving in front of me. I also think that he is now a millionaire because of many campaigns he joined.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:00:03 AM

sugar exchange - was very obvious since second week that the dev team is not looking to communicate. made over 1 eth on this airdrop. read project's topic

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:03:04 AM

I never get that income that i want from bounty because i only get small amount of token and sometime i sold it in low price.
I am just member and i just join signature campaign so its the reason i never get high income. High income just belong to sr. Member above for signature.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:14:16 AM

When first time i joined bounty program in first 2 month i dont get any paid yet and then after 2 month i received some bounty reward with good amount, so firstly you have to work and spend times for this job while learn all thing about crypto,  and then later you will get your reward. All kind of job is need times and patient.
alwaysmyn

Activity: 30
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:40:45 AM

The first bounty I made around $200, i was not expecting to get a payout at all. I was already happy and contented knowing that with "little effort" you can get some profits. I traded all the tokens because I thought the value is already high and didnt believe it would go up anytime soon. Also I have no plans on re investing with that token. After a week/s, When I checked coinsmarketcap just for the heck I saw the token's price doubled. I had little regrets but hey for a first timer $200 on social media bounties its a good enough.

The next bounty tokens I got have total value of $1700 and the campaign only lasted 2 weeks as it was sold out and ICO was very successful, I got more lucky this time. I sold half and then held the other half. This time the value of the token hasnt gone up and it keeps going down. I had regrets but still happy. Since I'm only doing social media bounty I do not expect much so the bounty tokens keep surprising me. If my next bounty will give me more than the last one I got, I might expect really a lot from bounties but I'll try not to I'll just think that I got lucky.
arakate93

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

if I just played bounty late last year in 2017, I have not got anything now, there are some tokens that have been paid, but I still do not sell, so it can be said for 6 months I follow bounty get nothing, but I do not discouraged, maybe the future of all my efforts pays off.

💿💿💿💿💿💿💿 [ YOcoin ] A MODERN LANGUAGE FOR CREATING THE SMART CONTRACTS AND APPS 💿💿💿💿💿💿💿
https://www.yocoin.org/
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

I participated in cindicator (CND) bounty campaign. Though CND had a very strict review of blog platform before accepting them for bounty participation. They rewarded a good amount of tokens and CND achieved 34x few weeks ado it is still 15x so a huge profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: