Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:50:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrop Selection  (Read 234 times)
CryptoDanB (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:34:37 PM

There are just so many airdrops.  Do people just do as many as they can in no particular order or is there a way to see which are the best?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

There are just so many airdrops.  Do people just do as many as they can in no particular order or is there a way to see which are the best?

I think that there's a good amount of people here who just do as many airdrops as possible. However i for one really can't be asked. I only do some promising ones which are listed on sites such as

https://coinmarketcal.com/, Simply filter the events to AIRDROP ONLY! the hassle of claiming the small coins which do airdrops is just too large for the return.

People on sites like above vote for airdrops, and usually the more well-known and popular ones come out on top.

Today for example, is a binance airdrop, https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001233691

CryptoDanB (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

I think that there's a good amount of people here who just do as many airdrops as possible. However i for one really can't be asked. I only do some promising ones which are listed on sites such as

https://coinmarketcal.com/, Simply filter the events to AIRDROP ONLY! the hassle of claiming the small coins which do airdrops is just too large for the return.

People on sites like above vote for airdrops, and usually the more well-known and popular ones come out on top.

Today for example, is a binance airdrop, https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001233691

Oh thanks, thats just the sort of thing I was hoping for, somewhere that tries to pull out the quality airdrops for you, I'll check it out Smiley
tbalazs

Activity: 126
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:14:12 PM

If you have time and you have a separate email address for all the junk they send, there is nothing to loose with joining airdrops.

DGTX Airdrop // Crypto exchange without commission  (https://digitexfutures.com/join-waitlist?kid=15JQ42/)
goodGuyGreg

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

There has to be a catch with airdrops doesnt it? How can people give away free money?
Fommas

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

99% of the air drops are garbage. there is no way to get the latest information. There 's only way you can find it.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:01:47 PM

There has to be a catch with airdrops doesnt it? How can people give away free money?

They usually do it to generate attention for their project, giving a small amount ( 1-5%) of the total supply away for a lot of attention (which could result in potential buyers) is probably profitable.

Some airdrops require you to have another digital currency, so you could argue that alot of people will buy that currency just to participate in the airdrop ( which could also potentially result in a lot of money/higher marketcap).

Or sometimes you need to complete offers to receive your share of the airdrop ( sharing stuff of them on social media, complete certain offers etc..)

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:20:42 AM

You need join as much as possible, and try to reach maximum amount of airdrop per person, such like try to refferal as much peoples as you can. Airdrop is free and simple, so why you don't do it  Grin

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

There are some channels on twitter and telegram you can join to get the latest updates on airdrops. Try to google them ;-)

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

if you want to do airdrop, then for a beginner in telegrams there are convenient paid channels where administrators do everything for you, pay the first month and understand the basics. There are groups where users post those airdrop's which find and together are discussing what of them promising.
MichaeBynum

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

You can also find airdrop groups on facebook.
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

I just don't choose - when I see the opportunity to get free coins, I use it! Of course, security is more important then free couple of dollars, so I just close the page of the airdrop if I see that it requires to install malware or attempts to get some of my personal information (as my private keys, for example).

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
gng

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

i do all airdrop i find. i think i am a colector Smiley) but 1% of them will boom:)
electricblueeyes

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:31:47 AM

Now this is a useful site. Thanks a million for posting the link.
sopanbmp

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:56 AM

you cant predict the profit from airdroped coins or tokens, some have value and some is just a shitcoin
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:30:45 PM

I follow some airdrops that limit the number of participants. That's better, appreciate more valuable participants. While some telegrams that provide the latest airdrop information, do not impose limits on the number of participants so it will be a useless gift Cry

CryptoJoop

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:41:25 PM

You can also find airdrop groups on facebook.

This is a facebookgroup with some really good airdrops: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PremiumCryptoAirdrops/

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:14:06 PM

most people do just like that, register to as many airdrops as possible (because most will turned scam) Cheesy
Personally, I only claim fork share I feel can be done safely and worth claiming for, sell or hold
and only register on airdrop of a few projects that I think have good prospect in the future

They generated the money from thin air (tokens), just required a small fee and setup to create 1,000,000,000 tokens or more
and they distribute/airdrop only fraction of it, the rest would be pre-ICO, ICO, pre-sale, and etc whatever they called it
then set aside some for "marketing" and reserved for "developer fund" as they said
if the project succeeded they get rich (from profit), if turned scam they still get rich (from ICO fund)

Coindacioius

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

Most of them will never see market.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:48:00 AM

I personally try to join as much airdrop as possible to increase the chance of coming across a successful project Smiley
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:13:50 AM

You need join as much as possible, and try to reach maximum amount of airdrop per person, such like try to refferal as much peoples as you can. Airdrop is free and simple, so why you don't do it  Grin
Yeah airdrops are free token...but you must need to be careful as some are not legit. You may end up exposing your data into them which may exploit your files or private keys. You should research first their company before filing up their forms and make sure your clicking a correct link.
Silentdth8

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

Many tks. Very useful
Silentdth8

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:34:52 AM

I personally try to join as much airdrop as possible to increase the chance of coming across a successful project Smiley
Me too. But i changed my mind after researching
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

Since airdrop is given by an ICO or non ICO project for free, so i think it will be a waste of time to check which is the best airdrops available because some airdrops are only accepting number of participants so you need to hurry.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:57:23 PM

for me im not looking for the best airdrops cause its only a waste of time whenever i see airdrop bounties i join into it ,all i need is to wait for the tokens and its exchange.

CryptoJoop

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

Have been doing virtually every everdrop around and with so many crappy ones or airdrops where your tokens are locked into an account, I decided to filter these out and make a channel with the easy to complete ones and of promising projects. About 3-5 decent Airdrops everday. All take between 1-4 mins to complete and will be deposited into your ETH address.

Feel free to check it out: http://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops

taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Most of them just create the token for the purpose of scam, the final destination of those coins is etherdelta as most dont have what it takes to list on good exchange.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

Most probably there are two types of airdrops personality, first one they will just do whatever airdrop available whether it is a scam or not, second they will do research for every airdrop they are doing in order to be free from scam. If you are going into airdrop you can do 1 to save time but becareful of those asking for donations, if you have the time you can choose option 2 where you only do selective airdrop.
CryptoJoop

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:10:36 AM

Yeah I am doing 1, all airdrops Smiley. And filter them out for the people in my channel, so they don't have to go through all the hassle.

A lot of airdropped tokens will stay in accounts, unable to cash out etc. All of these I filter out. Leaving a few decent Airdrops everyday.

Feel free to join us: http://t.me/Premium_Crypto_Airdrops

thinknblink

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

After doing a bit of reading, I quickly realized that I should enter an airdrop, which I've done.  Thanks to everyone for their great advice, I can't wait to see my first coin come in!!   Grin
freakcoins

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:59:28 AM

There are some channels on twitter and telegram you can join to get the latest updates on airdrops. Try to google them ;-)
true there are some airdrops available in many sites but you must learn and do some research on it on how does it works,.thats why as of now i want to    be sure of what your joinng on.,positive and negative comes along in every step you make but just pursue cause in times youll be a successfull too.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

You can use coinmarketcap.com to know the price of tokens and you can choose the best airdrops for you
anhtuan512

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:21:29 PM

Do as many airdrops as possible Grin Grin. Its free. But u should prepare an other email, other twitter acc, other telegram acc...to do those airdrop, if u don't want to see pop up everywhere :v
nvq4596

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

there is also risk involve in a airdrop as there is many people fall for phishing link, the risk is higher when you do as many as possible without even checking them, and mostly will become a scam
phantuanvu007

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

Some will never see them appear again Grin Grin
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:12:23 PM

Airdrop is positive because it assures fair distribution of the coin, especially when the developers are transparent in announcing how much they are holding to fund development. Many are adapting the airdrop model hoping to attract the public however, you can't build a cryptocurrency on airdrop alone, the project must have other features that will carry it in the future.

I always suggest getting into the privacy atlcoins as they will always remain relevant. Do your research and look for privacy altcoins that are open-source and provide privacy and decentralization. I recommend checking DeepOnion, the project is shaping up to be huge. DeepOnion integrates one of the most robust platforms in anonymity, Tor to protect the identity of the users. It also uses the airdrop model for fair public distribution of the coin and the airdrop already has more than 800 members and increasing. There are many other amazing features that will make the coin a hit in the future, but I'll leave you with the joy of exploration  Smiley.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: