Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose a Stock Exchange?  (Read 560 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

I will remark this thread because it is helpful specially in the people who wants to invest in stock exchange. I am also looking for a tutorial wherein I can gather an information about cryptocurrency or stock exchange. Anyway, thank you for telling us your knowledge about trading. It will help us to know the basis of stock exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinTurk (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

I will remark this thread because it is helpful specially in the people who wants to invest in stock exchange. I am also looking for a tutorial wherein I can gather an information about cryptocurrency or stock exchange. Anyway, thank you for telling us your knowledge about trading. It will help us to know the basis of stock exchange.

Thanks for your beautiful comment. I am happy if my knowledge and experience have contributed to you.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

For friends who want to know about this topic, it is beneficial to keep it up to date.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

Choose the top five exchanges in the world!

I recommend Binance! In less than a year, it became the third-largest encrypted currency exchange with more than a million users.

The transaction is stable and fluent, supporting multiple languages, covering multiple platforms, unique PC clients,

With very comfortable recharge and currency experience, the most important currency is low fees!

I recommend Binance too because it is the best one in crypto world. It is safier market and it have huge amount of traders accounts. It means it's volume good too.
Binance is a good exchange, but it has the most complicated verification system. All documents that must be submitted must be filled in the Latin alphabet. Many countries do not use the Latin alphabet. In order to provide the necessary documents you need to have a certified copy in the translation Agency. Bank documents are not accepted to confirm the address. Many people live in rented apartments and are unable to provide an invoice for payment of utilities in his name. What to do in this case? There is no list of supported countries.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:50:17 PM

Very very informative and useful post for newcomers in cryptocurrency trade. Choose the exchange already have a good reputation in the market and make sure they are supporting many coins. I don't want to use different exchange for each one coin, I'll try to keep them in one place so that I can alter them anytime.

Basically, I look for 4 things when I choose exchange:
1. Trade volume
2. Ranking (Based on coinmarketcap)
3. 2fa security
4. Withdrawl fees (not much important)
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

All friends who enter the crypto money market will first encounter the exchange term. This is the name given to the economy markets as it is understood in the name of this word that you can also hear in your everyday life. So what should new investors have to be aware of when choosing a stock exchange for their investments? Here are a few key elements to be done and checked during the stock market selection for crypto money trade;

Volume: This is definitely the most important and the first element to be checked. Volume, which is an important factor determining the quality of a stock exchange, is of great importance in the experience of the users. It is important to remember that high volume is required for fast operation. In addition, there are often serious price differences between buying and selling rates in low-volume stock markets.

Communication Information: Communication is another way of controlling your investment as a stock exchange is an important factor for securing your trust. Given the current and correct address, it would be useful not to take action without the certainty that the numbers given are corporate numbers and that they can be reached within the given number of hours.

Server and Location: The servers used must be of high quality for processing speed or for wave markets. It is also important which company supports the server, how good it is, and how good the server providing the server is. A server that is constantly crashing can be negatively affected by financial users. In addition, the server location is located in which country, it is useful to check. Servers hosted in different countries can often be risky for the stock market.

Technical Team: When you have a problem or difficulty, it will be helpful to know the speed of this team because the technical team will be interested in you. Remember that the time is cash and crypto money market is changing within seconds.

Payment Options: Payment options are also an important factor. Banks with low payment methods may experience difficulties in commission rates but in the same way, it is possible to have difficulties in payment because the cash reserves will be distributed to different areas in the stock market with many payment methods.

In this article I have informed you about the ''Points to be taken care of when choosing the stock market.'' If you have the parts that you want to add, you can support comments and forum members by commenting.

• This article is owned by BitcoinTalk user BitcoinTurk. Copying and sharing without reference is prohibited. Shared with references.

• In the frame of respect for labor, the subject is open to all kinds of debates.

• I apologize for any mistakes, misspellings and / or misspellings made because my English level is not advanced.
The information you gave is good, though it mostly has to do with buying and selling cryptocurrency on exchangers. I support the one of having a technical team, that is in fact the most important thing. I know some of you might not support that, but for me it is very, very important more than the others. If the exchanger is good but has a bad support team, then it makes no sense cause one day you will surely have a problem that will require an immediate support from the team, but will end up waiting forever.
elkafee79

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:31:36 AM

For friends who want to know about this topic, it is beneficial to keep it up to date.

yes, its benefiacial to keep it
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

Uuhm… maybe you should change the topic to report every bad experience you have had with cryptocurrencies LOL, at least that way lots of people will like to post about their experiences making use of Bitcoin and how they happened to sort out the problem. But nice post anyway.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Uuhm… maybe you should change the topic to report every bad experience you have had with cryptocurrencies LOL, at least that way lots of people will like to post about their experiences making use of Bitcoin and how they happened to sort out the problem. But nice post anyway.

Thanks for your comment.
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

Very very informative and useful post for newcomers in cryptocurrency trade. Choose the exchange already have a good reputation in the market and make sure they are supporting many coins. I don't want to use different exchange for each one coin, I'll try to keep them in one place so that I can alter them anytime.

Basically, I look for 4 things when I choose exchange:
1. Trade volume
2. Ranking (Based on coinmarketcap)
3. 2fa security
4. Withdrawl fees (not much important)

Dear friend,

If you want i can add your quote in main topic. (First message)
BitcoinTurk (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:57:04 PM

mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

At present the cryptocurrency market has a lot of commercial pages formed and create strong community engagement. For good Exchange evaluation you need to pay attention to account security, management support, transaction speed, transaction volume in day. Depending on the purpose of use you can choose the Exchange that suits you. I usually use Bitmex, Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex.
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:17:02 PM

I agree that good stock exchange is the famous one, it must have a security system of good customer account. And when the transaction goes wrong, the stock exchange will inform and take responsibility for their customers. Do you think so?
Venn Harris

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

I have a group of friends, we raise fund by our money and open different accounts on different stock exchange. And we do not always open accounts in the same stock exchange. We would like to compare the quality of our brokers to see which exchange has the best quality.
osh5

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

Certain important criteria should be kept in mind while choosing cryptocurrency exchange. Firstly location which is an important factor as Bitcoin exchanges are very low in most countries. Then mode of payment should be selected carefully as it saves fees and trouble. Also few services allow to pay with credit or debit card & the ones that do will make you pay for the convenience. Lastly currency to buy or sell must be decided as for many investors it's an easy decision to purchase Bitcoin because it's the well known currency. So before making any investment it's a good idea to do a research work on other currencies. Smiley
Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

I'm easy on the choosing one stock exchange. I consider how people evaluate the floor, if there are many good reviews, so I believe that stock exchange is good. I am interested in the interest rates and costs that the floor offers and charges. I really want to choose one exchange which has low cost and high interest rates.
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:32:32 PM

When I decide to find the stock market to open the account, I should find feedback or information about the experts as well as the brokers of that exchange. A good exchange is the floor with many professional brokers, they have expertise and deep knowledge. Moreover, their market analysis ability is also very good. I would choose such stock exchanges.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

At present the cryptocurrency market has a lot of commercial pages formed and create strong community engagement. For good Exchange evaluation you need to pay attention to account security, management support, transaction speed, transaction volume in day. Depending on the purpose of use you can choose the Exchange that suits you. I usually use Bitmex, Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex.
i think we can choose it here http://www.adigunawan.id/2017/06/situs-bursa-bitcoin-exchange-terbaik-dan-terpercaya-didunia.html lots of exchangers on the stock cryptoworlds, but with 12 top exchangers at this you can choose based on the trust of bitcoiner

recklessMe

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

Choosing an exchange, it's always worth starting with research. The focus should be made on reputation, fees, payment methods, geographical location. Also, you can draw your attention to GUI and liquidity, maybe that's not so important but still. For example, if you're new in the world of cryptos, than it'd better to stick to a user-friendly exchange such as cex.io or coinmama.

bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

For some reason I still like to stick with poloniex while I also like binance specially because of the 50% less of the trading fee when you have BNB token. I think this s also what is needed to realized by new traders because transaction fee is getting bigger depending on BTC price. KCS and most probably the recent exchange that I might just be going to is the Midex.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███