Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCP Bitcoin Private is the real Bitcoin  (Read 603 times)
Lontonbit (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

Only takes 10 seconds to send btcp! Omg it's incredible!

It’s gold for nerds
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adrov

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:12:03 AM

Actually the run up in zclassic recently just proves how much demand there is for BTCP, everyone knew that after the snapshot it would go back down to where it was before the announcement. If you don't know why everyone was buying zclassic to get BTCP than you're a retard!

How much did you get?

luki19994

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

hmmmmm
really want to see what price on exchange
read many treads where people say its a good coin maybe one of the best´s 2018
but also many that stated its a shit coin
 Shocked Shocked
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

I dont think that this will be the new bitcoin, but the people will start to buy Bitcoin Private because it is a great project and the people love anon coins. Anon coins are really needed for the future!

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:26:19 PM

Comparing Bitcoin and BTCP, is like comparing Diamond and Charcoal, another thing that some people mention is the speed, do you think if BTC is processing just few transactions that BTCP is processing that people will say BTC is slow. There is no platform that compares to Bitcoin currently, just look at the number of businesses built around it

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

Comparing Bitcoin and BTCP, is like comparing Diamond and Charcoal, another thing that some people mention is the speed, do you think if BTC is processing just few transactions that BTCP is processing that people will say BTC is slow. There is no platform that compares to Bitcoin currently, just look at the number of businesses built around it
The government can track your bitcoin, you will go to jail for not paying tax. Btcp fulfills the true intention of crypto. Privacy, btcp is better than btc.

It’s gold for nerds
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

~
Don't you know how to quote them all instead of replying one by one?

The original bitcoin was meant to be anonymous but that reality faded away. Now BTCP is implementing a privacy to the bitcoin blockchain to make it anonymous, the way satoshi intended!

You've made my day Smiley Some random fork to be the Original Bitcoin! LOL!

I don't know why people continue to waste resources on copying Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc. Greed may be?
Greed is the only reason i found when he's claiming that BTCP is the "original" Bitcoin where in fact there's nothing much about it but just a copy coded scripts.

I don't see it as a fork of Bitcoin but rather an alt that is going to nowhere again. I hope someone might buy his strategy but it's not that convincing.
Look at zclassic, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zclassic/ How so many people getting scammed after bought zclassic at peak. It'd down 98%
That looks like a big scam. This coin has been manipulating by the whale itself. BTCP just another shitcoin to lure new comers to buy more and more zclassic. So the whale that has bought zclassic at $10 rate can sell them all at $150 rate. More than 15x

dont tell me you dindt see that coming, zcl moved on to btcp
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:37:44 PM

They know this lol they're just fudding as hard as they can. Probably scared bch holder.

It’s gold for nerds
t3hpwnographer

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

Whenever a coin is the "real Bitcoin" it's a sure sign that they have nothing to back it up and just want to capitalize on the name. I'm sure BTCP will get pumped long enough for the whales to really cash in, then it will flounder as everyone else convinces themselves it has potential until it inevitably dies.
luki19994

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:18:49 PM

Royal Crypto Fork - WILL THE REAL BITCOIN PLEASE STAND UP? Learn about Bitcoin Private - BTCP
byzantinehash (46) in cryptocurrency •  3 days ago

Everyone should read this on steemit com
If only the half of this is true price have to be 1000$+

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@byzantinehash/royal-crypto-fork-will-the-real-bitcoin-please-stand-up-learn-about-bitcoin-private-btcp
smiletyson

Activity: 661
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:48:03 PM

no, it's not.
original bitcoin is not designed to be anonymous for users, every transaction is in everyone's pc. you can download and analyze whole blockchain. bitcoin private is another low quality fork, not more than that.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

no, it's not.
original bitcoin is not designed to be anonymous for users, every transaction is in everyone's pc. you can download and analyze whole blockchain. bitcoin private is another low quality fork, not more than that.
Its in bitcoins whitepaper, Anonymous transactions ye-idiot! We don't want private altcoins, we want a PRIVATE ANONYMOUS BITCOIN, and that is exactly what Bitcoin Private is. Ive been waiting for this for years and it's finally here! Ive been in crypto since 2013 and i can tell you that a huge percentage of early bitcoin adopters have been waiting for this. Keep in mind the early adopters are the ones with all crypto wealth, the ones that make the market move.
cryptonized

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:43:52 AM

The original bitcoin was meant to be anonymous but that reality faded away. Now BTCP is implementing a privacy to the bitcoin blockchain to make it anonymous, the way satoshi intended!

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:50:04 AM

Don't spam your shitcoin on this thread!

It’s gold for nerds
psikolog

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

♦ SIMDAQ ♦

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

Is what we need privacy or transparency? I think we need a completely transparent structure. Are we doing something illegal that we want to hide some things?

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
 Instagram ▼▲       Medium ▼▲      Telegram ▼▲    Facebook  ▼▲      Twitter ▼▲
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

Is what we need privacy or transparency? I think we need a completely transparent structure. Are we doing something illegal that we want to hide some things?

The whole point of crypto is to free our selfs from the debt slavery government banking Ponzi System, so with a comment like that, your either retarted or an elitist banker.

It’s gold for nerds
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:15:48 AM

Lol people say the same thing every time a BTC fork happens. "This is Satoshi's true vision" or something like that.

I say this as someone who received a good amount of BTCP from the last fork, and I hope the price does well, but there are better ways to shill my man

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:23:10 AM

Lol people say the same thing every time a BTC fork happens. "This is Satoshi's true vision" or something like that.

I say this as someone who received a good amount of BTCP from the last fork, and I hope the price does well, but there are better ways to shill my man
To be honest I don't really care about satoshis vision, to me it's about freedom period. I can tell you as a very early adopter, that many others like myself that got in over 6 years ago believe in privacy and freedom above all else. Early adopters hold most of the wealth in crypto and I can guarantee they will be coming for btcp, just wait and see, be prepared for your mind to be blown!

It’s gold for nerds
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:28:15 AM

how do you know that thi is what satoshi nakamoto want? why is it not the bitcoin itself?
i dont exactly know what the reason of this but for me bitcoin which now exist is still bitcoin which bitcoiners love.
Lontonbit (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

Kucoin is ready to rock BTCP!!!! O M G get ready fellas!

It’s gold for nerds
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: