Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:50:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the profit of coins in March 2018  (Read 603 times)
mrSprinkles

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:14:00 PM

i think, your strategy isn't effective for the following reasons
1. many coins make us confuse to manage
2. many coins mean there are up or down. so no profit/lose

you're better to choose 2 until 3 coins which you're the most sure

I disagree with you. It seems to me that most of these coins can bring good profits. And the presence of such a quantity of coins in the portfolio guarantees a reduction of risks. As for me the author made an excellent choice.

Я coглaceн и нe coглaceн c этими yтвepждeниями. Ceйчac вooбщe cлoжнo пpeдcкaзaть, ocoбeннo нa кpaткocpoчнyю пepcпeктивy. Hyжнo пpocтo выбpaть xopoший пpoeкт и пoвepить в идeю, ждaть мaштaбы
I agree and disagree with these statements. Now generally difficult to predict, especially in the short term. Just need to choose a good project and believe in the idea, wait for the scale
cryptonized

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
krevetka__detka (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

i think, your strategy isn't effective for the following reasons
1. many coins make us confuse to manage
2. many coins mean there are up or down. so no profit/lose

you're better to choose 2 until 3 coins which you're the most sure

I disagree with you. It seems to me that most of these coins can bring good profits. And the presence of such a quantity of coins in the portfolio guarantees a reduction of risks. As for me the author made an excellent choice.

Я coглaceн и нe coглaceн c этими yтвepждeниями. Ceйчac вooбщe cлoжнo пpeдcкaзaть, ocoбeннo нa кpaткocpoчнyю пepcпeктивy. Hyжнo пpocтo выбpaть xopoший пpoeкт и пoвepить в идeю, ждaть мaштaбы
I agree and disagree with these statements. Now generally difficult to predict, especially in the short term. Just need to choose a good project and believe in the idea, wait for the scale
thank you for your opinion
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:31:05 PM

It does not matter what to invest, in March, strong profits should not be expected. Yes there are green indicators for some coins, but basically in principle there is no complete stabilization of the market. We must wait for the end of spring and early summer.
Your guess is very accurate. The current crypto market is going down without brakes. We can see this as an economic crisis in 2018. I am very surprised about this. Since the crypto market has become so popular, it looks like stocks and forex have been affected a lot.
Anyway, I still believe in bitcoin and altcoins. It will soon recover in the future.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:51:13 PM

in my portfolio there is $200. I would like to invest them in the crypto currency. I want to divide it into parts to enclose fiat money as follows:
10% - NEM (XEM)
10% - Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
10% - Ethereum Classic(ETC)
10% - Hshare (HSR)  
10% - Verge (XVG)  
10% - DigiByte (DGB)
10% - Expanse (EXP)    
10% - GoByte (GBX)      
10% - Hush (HUSH)
10% - Rupee (RUP)

do you think, is this a reasonable solution? I will be very grateful for the opinion of experienced crypto-drivers.

I think this topic will be useful not only for me. Wink
You must be kidding...... Seems your purpose is just putting your money somewhere, instead of getting benifits by investing. Your distribution is so equal. You must be a really fair-minded person..... Spreading the risk is good, but that's too much. I think you will feel nothing if one of coin appreciates. Study more and think again what coin is the most protential and increase it's portion.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:30 PM

I think March has been one of the dark market days, and should be considered more of a buying or sowing seasons, the time to harvest is way into 2018
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

I think that your solution first of you must be grounded on a technical analysis of the coins. Cause at this moment a lot of fud on cryptos around and the right thing to go is finding strong support levels and placing postponed buy orders. Technical analysis will become more and more popular during dearest years and its influence on the market behavior will be substantial.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:06:51 PM

I think for now people should hold more of Bitcoin than Altcoins, most people care more about their tokens which derived their value from BTC itself, I think anyone not holding BTC in their portfolio for now need to think twice, we can see that the price of BTC is the one dragging the whole market down and if the conspiracy theory is true then alot of people will be greatly hurt

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████