Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 01:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is technical analysis vital?  (Read 2495 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

Technical analysis is certainly a vital thing, I don't dare to trade if I don't master good technical analysis, with technical analysis, I am confident when trading and certainly optimistic to get profit.
Having technical analysis knowledge would really be a helpful thing even though it wont really give guaranteed accuracy but would really be worth for you to have these things because you can have your own analysis or basis on each order or trade you would made rather than on just relying on your intuition or luck alone on doing it. I would say this would really be vital and I believe most traders do still need to look up on charts on when they would set-in.

handsofgod

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

it depends on what you're looking at, from my perspective I think that market situations repeating anyword they're cyclical, so if you learn fundamentals and master your trading skills aka recognition of those situation with different triggers, so that will be huge affect on your profit, sounds logical right? Btw I prefer ICO investment and I'm constantly searching for good projects in this field, found interesting one - Kelvin Blockchain, have you heard about this one?
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 10:24:37 AM

Technical analysis is certainly a vital thing, I don't dare to trade if I don't master good technical analysis, with technical analysis, I am confident when trading and certainly optimistic to get profit.
Having technical analysis knowledge would really be a helpful thing even though it wont really give guaranteed accuracy but would really be worth for you to have these things because you can have your own analysis or basis on each order or trade you would made rather than on just relying on your intuition or luck alone on doing it. I would say this would really be vital and I believe most traders do still need to look up on charts on when they would set-in.

I dont think that technical analysis can be great help as the way you are describing it here. Number one reason is, technical analysis not perfect analysis of whats going on in the market because it is more or less lacking the fundamentals of crypto market. By definition fundamentals would include stuff like different news, updates, project developments, team progress and much more. I think this is surely will tell more accurate data and that is why technical analysis can be second priority or at least that is what I think about it.
Luckym7

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

I don’t think it is vital. Though we can get help from this system but totally nothing we can get in the conclusion. Yet it can be helpful for those who make day trade or binary trading. This is some computer version number which has some critical to understand for some people. It is no need for those who are intelligent in trading. They think it is just a waste of time. So I can suggest you please use your own brain first to take any decision.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

all the factors that you really need to consider as supporters in determining your decision, market analysis in my opinion is important especially if you trade in the short term
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:29:17 AM

Hi I was wondering what the general consensus was on the use of technical analysis in making long term investments. I know short term day traders get allot of use out of it but if I'm investing in a project based on fundamentals does the technical analysis matter?
it is very important, the analytical technique is used to get a good and convincing investment place, I am optimistic if the investment place that has good potential will be scrutinized by big investors so that when their investment profits can be obtained. so analysis techniques are very vital.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

Hi I was wondering what the general consensus was on the use of technical analysis in making long term investments. I know short term day traders get allot of use out of it but if I'm investing in a project based on fundamentals does the technical analysis matter?
I know some guys that are highly beneficial from using the technical analyses but they all are saying that this is really hard to perform and you need to be well educated spend many time on researchers.

okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Technical analysis is vital and powerful. However, fundamentals always override it. From my experience, technical analysis only hold in the absence of fundamentals.
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:59:54 PM

Technical analysis is very important to know how price is moving per time. This is very vital in our trades if you want to be trading cryptocurrency for both short and long term.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

it is very important, the analytical technique is used to get a good and convincing investment place, I am optimistic if the investment place that has good potential will be scrutinized by big investors so that when their investment profits can be obtained. so analysis techniques are very vital.
Some good traders are against this technical analysis. I don’t know their point but what I know about trading world and investing techniques, I think the biggest challenge for a trader is understand market and pointing out pin points where turns could be supposed to happen. Technical analysis actually grant you big chances to pin point that group of points that are leading to a life changing experience.
PaulLines

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

I dont think that technical analysis can be great help as the way you are describing it here. Number one reason is, technical analysis not perfect analysis of whats going on in the market because it is more or less lacking the fundamentals of crypto market. By definition fundamentals would include stuff like different news, updates, project developments, team progress and much more. I think this is surely will tell more accurate data and that is why technical analysis can be second priority or at least that is what I think about it.
But in trading it is too much important that you must have good technical analysis. We need to get  the expert opinion study about the interest and trend of the investors, that either they will continue investing their money in bitcoin or they are going to divert their investment from bitcoin to somewhere else.
BTCHadzija

Activity: 238
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

I would say yes, buying btc when it was overbought vs. buying it at 6k yields you a 3x bigger return in the long-term - and that's something that TA could have helped you with
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

yeah i think technical will work, but you need fundamental too, to make more gain from your trading.
some people think technical is a bullshit, but i think isn't. if you know about technical already, and yeah maybe technical will not accurate 100% but it better then dont use it at all.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:16:54 PM

In most cases, technical analysis is the most accurate way to analyze crypto. So in order to make a profit in this market in the short term, you need to know technical analysis. Also you need to learn about trading psychology

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

Yes, this is true. However, you must agree that technical analysis is a complicated stuff for many people, especially for the beginners. You have to spend many months before you start to understand it.
miramax-10

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:18:16 PM

In some situations, technical analysis can be even more useful for Bitcoin than for other assets. Because this market is very dynamic news flow and high volatility. In addition, a series of the largest highs and lows in prices on the chart underscore the mood in the market. As the experience of previous years shows, price changes in the digital currency market can be very powerful. Now we can say that Bitkoyn's course is highly dependent on headlines in leading media and crypto-traders often make decisions only depending on positive or negative news. Therefore, a "technical" trader has a chance to react more carefully and independently of others' opinions.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

I think that the technical analysis vital because in any case you can't succeed in anything without the in-depth analysis. To my mind, it is crucial stage of anything you do. I think that you should analyze things before you trade
jorgelugra

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

I have no doubts that it is necessary to conduct an in-depth analysis because it is really helpful. you need to conduct it before taking any important decision which may influence the success in the market
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

Any analysis is important, however, if we know how to take advantage of the opportunity, the analysis will help us choose the right potential coin.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

It's extremely difficult to apply technical analysis to crypto markets.  The cryptocurrency market does not correlate with the stock market trends.  This market is highly manipulated by whales so a lot of the swings don't make any technical sense.   I know its cliche, but the best investment strategy for 95% of people is to simply buy and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: