Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Newbies on here have a steemit account?  (Read 319 times)
itsandylandman (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 9

"Don't look back but never forget"

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

I think its just a username. What is your username if you don't mind me asking? Ill follow u up.

upr8 - it's going to be my product branding site, but Im just posting a few pictures and comments at the moment, while I work out how to use the site.

I had a bit of luck the other day, and I picked up SteemRewards.com for reg fee, and I'm thinking of making that a blog about my start in Steemit.

Nice. Good Domain name. You should make it a blog about ur exp like you said, but you could also make it like a marketing course or advice about how to maximize your earnings on Steem. You could start off just giving general free advice, and then could eventually have people pay to either take a course on Steemit markup, and steemit marketing, or to have you personally help them curate their steemit profile and posts....
You could really have something good going on there... Lemme know if you need or want any help. im all about creating ways to generate income online and that really is a good domain name. Good luck monsieur!

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." -Napolian Hill
-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

Nice. Good Domain name. You should make it a blog about ur exp like you said, but you could also make it like a marketing course or advice about how to maximize your earnings on Steem. You could start off just giving general free advice, and then could eventually have people pay to either take a course on Steemit markup, and steemit marketing, or to have you personally help them curate their steemit profile and posts....
You could really have something good going on there... Lemme know if you need or want any help. im all about creating ways to generate income online and that really is a good domain name. Good luck monsieur!

The site upr8.com is going to be my attempt at creating a brand without any products, and it's why I joined steemit. Steem Rewards could be the blog as you suggested, and I'll put b2evolution on it ( that the alternative fork to wordpress from the old b2 cms). I keep getting distracted though, and I'm into these hardware upgrades and the replacement of Windows with UbuntuStudio.

btw - I've just put some pics of an old Talbot on Steemit.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
itsandylandman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

btw - I've just put some pics of an old Talbot on Steemit.

Saw that. Pretty sweet car. Just chillin outside McDonalds...

"Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." -Napolian Hill
-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

I've got loads of odd vehicles that I've seen in various car parks. How about this one
http://jazzpics.com/_data/i/upload/2016/09/16/20160916115646-15ff4386-me.jpg

btw Jazz Pics is my photo site.

But this thread is supposed to be about Steemit, apologies to the op.

Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
itsandylandman (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

I've got loads of odd vehicles that I've seen in various car parks. How about this one
http://jazzpics.com/_data/i/upload/2016/09/16/20160916115646-15ff4386-me.jpg

btw Jazz Pics is my photo site.

But this thread is supposed to be about Steemit, apologies to the op.

Meh, im the op anyways... Im not too butthurt about it. Wink
Ill check it out tho.
TFTM

-Andrew Land
MediaCoin Inc.
Pikachu18
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

How long does it take to get one's account approved, because I registered over a week ago and still nothing

It usually need 5 or 6 days to approved your account. But It depend on their hand. These days there lots of registration on going. You have to wait until they have seen your registry. Or you can create 2 or 3 multiple accounts with different email and different name . It's the way I have used. I can assure you  that one of your account will be soon verified and approved.
asdela

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

I'm waiting for my approval but when I get my account up and running I will be posting Cryptocurrency related guides there, maybe video guides also if the guides get the thumbs up from people.
When I get my account up and running and the first guide out I'll come back and get back to you Cheesy
Jet Cash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:19:41 AM

Did you see that I asked for a Steemit sub-board in Meta.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3144478.0

If you think this would be a good idea, then please post your reasons in that thread. Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: