Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:13:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌞 UMC 🌞 - The marketing revolution in messengers  (Read 2960 times)
heru ardhianta

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

UMC marketing theme brings in the messengers, the roadmap is also the clear allocation of funds for the bounty sosmed campaign also really big in the future, hopefully this project can succeed, just used to bookmark permissions while watching the developments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

in my opinion this project is indeed great, and I see this project well managed by an experienced team so I believe they could easily to make this project a success.

Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

UMC marketing theme brings in the messengers, the roadmap is also the clear allocation of funds for the bounty sosmed campaign also really big in the future, hopefully this project can succeed, just used to bookmark permissions while watching the developments.
in my opinion the project is indeed very worth it to get a lot of support. the concept offered this project really has very good prospects for the future. and I believe the team will be hard at work very well for this project.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

in my opinion the project is indeed very worth it to get a lot of support. the concept offered this project really has very good prospects for the future. and I believe the team will be hard at work very well for this project.

The UMC platform is based on smart contracts and operates using high-speed artificial intelligence. It makes advertising on instant messengers effective, reliable and as comfortable as possible. All actions can be done quickly and easily through an easy-to-use interface.
heavensuperman

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:23:15 AM

The results of UMC work of June-July 2018. The CEO personal report.

Hello, UMC community!

My name is Dmitry Kozlovsky and I am the CEO of UMC. Our project has entered the stage where I should start to write some articles. The UMC team is anticipating something interesting, innovative and bright, and I am excited to share our expectations with you.

Today’s article will tell you about the project activities of the last 2 months. Many preparatory works take place inside the project and outsiders do not have an opportunity to follow them.

Proceed to reading now!

heavensuperman

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:46:41 AM

The UMC team and project strategy: an interview with the core team members

UMC Technologies Limited is actively developing and working on a project that will soon revolutionize the world of messengers. Recently Dmitry Kozlovsky, the CEO of UMC has published a personal report “The results of UMC work of June-July 2018”, in which he mentioned that our team recorded 6 video interviews with each of the core team members in Turkey. He promised that the first video would be aired soon. This day has arrived!

Today we are ready to present the first clipping of an interview in the text format, in which our team members share the secrets of the UMC project foundation and development. Universal Marketing Company employs professionals with years of work experience in SMM marketing, project management and software development, including those based on blockchain.

Proceed to reading right now!

NDX-AKA

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:09:06 AM

all the team really worked hard in earnest in developing this project. and I believe that with hard work can give you the best results.
heavensuperman

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

The situation of the cryptocurrency market in the eyes of Sergey Petrik, the co-founder of UMC

UMC unifies professionals with years of experience in SMM marketing, PR, project management and software development. Moreover, every member of the UMC team is an active participant in the cryptocurrency market and has his / her own view on all the events.

Today we present to you the article of Sergey Petrik, the co-founder and Chief Sales Officer of the UMC project, on the situation in the cryptocurrency market. The article is based on Sergey’s personal podcast in CryptoTime.

heavensuperman

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

We are pleased to inform you that the bounty campaign is extended until October 1!
heavensuperman

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

The functionality of the UMC platform — the major advantages for users!

In anticipation of the new business season we will tell you about the functionality of the UMC platform and its most important characteristics and features.

It is quite possible that you have already heard about the innovative nature of the UMC product. Indeed, the platform that our team is working on has no competitors in any part of the world. We are preparing a real revolution in the world of social messengers.

Moreover, the UMC team plans to effectively integrate the latest technologies (blockchain, artificial intelligence, machine learning) into the platform, which will increase its reliability, accuracy and convenience.

heavensuperman

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

UMC is the winner!

The UMC Technologies Limited team continues promoting a revolutionary platform for managing paid content and creating SMART-advertising in social messengers. From time to time UMC attends different conferences and meetups, during which we promote UMC as well as find investors and partners for further cooperation.

On 12th — 13th of September, 2018 Vyacheslav Varchenko, Director of Public Relations UMC and Pavel Vlasov, Chief Marketing Officer UMC have attended the events organized by the Decenturion project, which took place in Moscow, Russian Federation. It was another victory of UMC!

Read the article now!

https://medium.com/@umcompany.mail/umc-is-the-winner-d7e0aac322d4
Crypto temi

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:05:19 AM

This is a good project, am proud to be part of it
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

I'm a little worried about what news from the team appear quite rare, but having carefully studied the last of them I calmed down. The project definitely has a future, I hope the team will bring the project to success Smiley
Findicoico

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/umc   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
mynameisdev

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:37:21 AM

I'm a little worried about what news from the team appear quite rare, but having carefully studied the last of them I calmed down. The project definitely has a future, I hope the team will bring the project to success Smiley

We was developed smart-contract UMCC token in November 2018, and Sergey Petrik not paid us 1.5 month. It seems like a scam. I have proofs
https://monosnap.com/file/uOjiij4G7wHbZ8O0vODzHLB6oThjN4
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:25:40 AM

It's really strange situation with this project. There is no any information about UMC from the time of ICO was over. What should investors think in this situation?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: