Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy #1] BPMC Blue Fury Miner - Sold Out  (Read 7868 times)
Benny1985 (OP)

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:34:26 PM

Is this offer still open? Website says out of stock.

We sold out about 3 weeks ago. I gotta update OP. My apologies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wzl

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:16:51 AM

Any of you guys receive your compensation yet?

If you PM me your name and wallet address, I can send you the BTC compensation rather quickly.
SigurdDragonslayer

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 03:46:37 AM

If you PM me your name and wallet address, I can send you the BTC compensation rather quickly.

Not yet...

@Sigurd - I think the person that helps me with order fulfillment overlooked that. I'll look into it Monday and try to get that out to you ASAP. Sorry about the oversight!

Still haven't heard word on this either.
Benny1985 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:03:55 PM

Just sent yours. I believe I've distributed a majority of it to buyers. But a lot haven't provided addresses yet.
BorisAlt

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:21:18 AM

Benny1984's Blue Furies hashing:

Expecting some refund too.

SigurdDragonslayer

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:24:12 AM

Just sent yours. I believe I've distributed a majority of it to buyers. But a lot haven't provided addresses yet.

Can I get mine as well? I sent my receiving address in my PM on the 11th:
1GvBLZiSGgXHQbJ3b7zfPs35f2UccCnFZR

Also I still haven't heard about the status of my second stick, the one I paid for via paypal on Oct 17th.
Benny1985 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 03:35:22 PM

Also I still haven't heard about the status of my second stick, the one I paid for via paypal on Oct 17th.

Will send BTC compensation Wednesday. I am slated to get a few more Furies in today, and will ship out the missing Fury either today or tomorrow (depending on when they get here).
SigurdDragonslayer

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 09:54:44 PM

Will send BTC compensation Wednesday. I am slated to get a few more Furies in today, and will ship out the missing Fury either today or tomorrow (depending on when they get here).

Great, thanks!
SigurdDragonslayer

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 01:06:33 PM

What happened? I haven't received a tracking number for the stick, or any btc compensation.
SigurdDragonslayer

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 06:04:56 PM

Received my rebate! Thanks!

Were you able to send my second stick?
MaxGen

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 12:15:55 AM

Benny,

Could you send my compensation please?  I sent you a PM and an email about the missing miners.  They were dropped off at the post office on the 5th, left Albany on the 7th and there haven't been any updates on the tracking since the 7th.  I'm not far, just up in Toronto.  Any other Toronto people received their miners?

If you can get my refund to me, at least I can try to recoup some of this loss with the high price of BTC at the moment.

My tracking number is: LZ652548709US  My BTC address is in my PM to you

Thanks,
LoneStar43

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:41:17 AM

Benny,

Could you send my compensation please?  I sent you a PM and an email about the missing miners.  They were dropped off at the post office on the 5th, left Albany on the 7th and there haven't been any updates on the tracking since the 7th.  I'm not far, just up in Toronto.  Any other Toronto people received their miners?

If you can get my refund to me, at least I can try to recoup some of this loss with the high price of BTC at the moment.

My tracking number is: LZ652548709US  My BTC address is in my PM to you

Thanks,

I am in Mississauga and I received my miners. There was a few day delay at the border which was expected but no issues after that.
MaxGen

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 04:31:26 PM

Thanks LoneStar

I have the worst luck.  I ordered 3 BF's, 1 from Maidak and 2 from Ben.  The one from Maidak was defective and has been sent back for RMA.  Ben's have disappeared into some kind of postal vortex...   Almost a month now and I have nothing to show for the money I have spent..

BorisAlt

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 08:03:04 PM

Ben, it's time to start doing active damage control here. Your previous reputation on buy a hash website is not holding water on bitcointalk.org I got all 6 sticks I ordered from you. They were delayed by about a week compared to other group buys here. This is despite the fact you said you placed order in full while other GB managers were still collecting pre-order money.

Second, rebate that was paid in full by other GB managers last week is yet to arrive to my address. I sent two PMs so far. Last promise was this past Wednesday.

Third, I am clearly not alone based on other comments in this thread.

What's the word?

Thanks.

Benny1985 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:20:15 PM

Received my rebate! Thanks!

Were you able to send my second stick?

Yes. It was sent 2 days ago.
Benny1985 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 10:28:07 PM

Ben, it's time to start doing active damage control here. Your previous reputation on buy a hash website is not holding water on bitcointalk.org I got all 6 sticks I ordered from you. They were delayed by about a week compared to other group buys here. This is despite the fact you said you placed order in full while other GB managers were still collecting pre-order money.

Second, rebate that was paid in full by other GB managers last week is yet to arrive to my address. I sent two PMs so far. Last promise was this past Wednesday.

Third, I am clearly not alone based on other comments in this thread.

What's the word?

Thanks.

1. Unfortunately, despite the fact that I paid in full, our miners shipped out when everyone elses' did. Furthermore, ours got delayed by UPS for 3 days due to a postage/COD error by the factory. I have never once had this happen for any other GB or order we've ever done.

2. Rebate was sent with an extra 20% due to your delay. I apologize for this. I thought I had sent yours, but clearly did not.

3. I believe I have all other compensations taken care of. If there are any missing, let me know and they'll be sent out as soon as I get a message. I apologize for the delays. Hopefully the additional compensation helps out with the delay on the refund.
MaxGen

View Profile
November 22, 2013, 11:33:10 PM

Hi Ben,  just sent you a PM.  Rebate plus compensation received and very much appreciated.  1st class response, thanks.

I'll follow up with usps and canadapost on Monday to see if they can find the package.
BorisAlt

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 01:50:19 AM

1. Unfortunately, despite the fact that I paid in full, our miners shipped out when everyone elses' did. Furthermore, ours got delayed by UPS for 3 days due to a postage/COD error by the factory. I have never once had this happen for any other GB or order we've ever done.

2. Rebate was sent with an extra 20% due to your delay. I apologize for this. I thought I had sent yours, but clearly did not.

3. I believe I have all other compensations taken care of. If there are any missing, let me know and they'll be sent out as soon as I get a message. I apologize for the delays. Hopefully the additional compensation helps out with the delay on the refund.
Thank you. Refund received with 20% extra!

morphKET

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

We Are All One

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 09:21:46 AM

Hey Ben, sent a email. Haven't heard anything back since last email. Was also curious about the rebate for the delay. Get back to me when you can ;^)

✰ PrimeDice.com | Instant Bitcoin Gambling | Free BTC Faucet | ( 1% edge) *Thread*
If you like my stories, toss a Satoshi or two:
1CHmp1TGSyus29K76S7X6AMtVUejj7BCcj
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: