Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:47:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2404 times)
Curio$ity

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:48:41 PM

I believe that bitcoin is a bubble that will get big and bigger through the years and eventually will blow up. It will start again from the starting point and will process again. It will circulate through time. I believe that bitcoin is a bubble, but it won't die easily, because it is really strong and popular right now. It is a strong currency that I can relate to a strong bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
orangy

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:57:42 PM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

The deeper research of the Bitcoin bubble is still valuable, because for all those who pay attention to payment, currency or trust, there is a fascinating connotation.
Keeminakar

Activity: 299
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:44:22 PM

I absolutely do not believe in any skeptical opinions about bitcoin, whether it is a bubble or a Scam. I believe in this technology, I invest in it and do not regret anything and do not doubt anything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:04:25 PM

I see no reason to call bitcoin a bubble. It has been actively developing for 10 years, its price is growing, technology is improving, the number of investors is increasing. Bitcoin has an excellent, promising future.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

Bitcoin is not yet the most stable thing in the world, but nevertheless, it is reliable. For many years now, it has only been improving and I have never had any doubts about its safety, as well as the majority of people-investors. And that deserves respect.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

At present it is not a bubble, but in the future I do not know what will happen, once the capital of this market is too big and the sharks can not control and earn in this market and when. They will withdraw capital from the market, then it will become a bubble.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:21:11 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble. I assert that. Nowadays they are popular all over the world, not just in some countries, but many countries have accepted BTC payment.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:38:30 PM

All I know is that, the bubble with soon start from 27th upward. The information that someone put $1 million might be true. But I know the Amazon will soon get started fully on Cryptocurrency and I heard the are investing $1 trillion  dollars in Bitcoin. With that only the bubble will just Begin immediately. We have recently seen the market that there are increase in all the coin even if not stable now. So my advice is to invest now at least $100 can make you someone immediately bubble start well.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:39:56 PM

I think the BTC is a bubble and they can break down at any time. So what we need to do now is to sell when it is profitable. Should not hold them for long periods of time. We can not predict the future development of BTC.

Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:48:02 PM

Not. I think they will grow in the future and they are more popular now. BTC is accepted by many countries for the payment of goods and services. So the collapse of the BTC is unlikely.
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:18:30 AM

There are price controls and an unlimited number of investment products, which may be somewhat unreliable in the short term, but certainly not a bubble in the long run.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:32:48 AM

from my point of view, bitcoin is not a bubble.
it is very strange that if the bubbles not burst after a long time bubbling.
bitcoin was considered as a bubble too long time ago.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jack991010

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

i dont think so. future in here.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
bitcoinfrings

Activity: 110
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

bitcoin is not a bubble , bitcoin is like the internet when it first came..
bellakrstna

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

for some peoples, yes it is a bubble.
but for me, bitcoin is not a bubble because it has not bursting from 2010 until now.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

I have not yet met any real reasoned statement that bitcoin is a bubble. All skeptics. I believe bitcoin and do not want to listen to anyone.
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:43 PM

Anyone can assume that bitcoin is a bubble, but not me. I believe that if you do not need it or it is uninteresting, then you do not need to create a negative around the cryptocurrency, this is for nothing.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:56:06 PM

how can we call this a bubble if no one is usiong this ?
still not much people all ofter the wqorld using Bitcoin so it cant be a bubble !

kind regards
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

If we go by the actual definite of economic bubble, then any asset which lacks utility but still have a hige worth is termed as bubble. Bitcoin which is only being run on supply and demand which is a result of speculation can be termed as bubble. But will this bubble burst is hard to tell because cryptocurrencies are completely new form of economic model which have short history and hence can't be tested over traditional economic terms.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

Bitcoin is a new technology that has only lasted 9 years, it takes less than 1% of world economy currency and it still has a unit of 8, in form of the satoshis. It has the ability to grow a larger extent has possible. More so, the believe that less than 1000 owns the largest portion has been faulted. This few numbers if they are really that available are able to manipulate the market always, always causing the bubble. The population still holding bitcoin is still in their few million, so we still have a lot to do to get it to at least a billion of the world population. By then, the trade volume will be high and the small unit bitcoin will be valuable and the price will tell how much everyone is really hodling now. bubble is not yet here and the coin is still growing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: