Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2407 times)
Hairpin

Activity: 28
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:08:31 AM

Perhaps, it's a cycle? Just like other investments, bitcoin will have its share of winners, losers and inevitable bubbles.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:49:39 AM

Not really a bubble i think because peoples won't used bubble for long time (2009 - now).
but now bitcoin still used by many investors and peoples for holding or trading.
and more, not forget about millions of miners across the world that mining bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble because if bitcoin is bubble then it should already burst down and the price will just go down from a high price to a very low price in just a few moment but it ain't happen and that is why i believed that it is not bubble and i am not leaving the cryptocurrency world because of those false accusations.
vqscyxuo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:31:32 AM

There is no doubt that bitcoin may exist bubble, but now it has been amended for several months, and there is not much possibility of breaking up for the time being. I think bubbles will burst quickly when bitcoin rises to 50000$.
Batang Hambog

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

bitcoin is a bubble specially when there are a lot of irrational buyers coming in and pumping the price to greater heights and then it will burst suddenly. However, it going to be a continues cycle, bubble has been burst, and then recovery began, another pump started pushing to another all-time-high. So that is the pattern. But its really hard to compare bitcoin to let's say the tulip mania, because it never did recover, even the dotcom bubble as well. Bitcoin on the other hand shows resiliency
Daisy Smith

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

Personally, I think bitcoin is a bubble. It can be pop like a buble anytime; hence, we should be wise and careful when investing on it. Many people say that its future is very promising but who knows what will happen.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:27:34 AM

many article say bitcoin is bubble. i agree with that. it will go to the highest price then explode. you all should be careful
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:35:25 AM

Personally, I think bitcoin is a bubble. It can be pop like a buble anytime; hence, we should be wise and careful when investing on it. Many people say that its future is very promising but who knows what will happen.

If you think with a quote "Who knows" then there will be lots of possibilities. We may die tomorrow because of some natural calamity, who knows.

On that note, Bitcoin is not a bubble. When people start understanding it and start using it as a currency then the price will automatically stabilize and it will be a popular currency,.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

Some poeple hoping for the bursting price of the bitcoin,because of wanting to earn more, but im sure after this year will end bitcoin has suprise for us and this is the highed and pumped price.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

Some poeple hoping for the bursting price of the bitcoin,because of wanting to earn more, but im sure after this year will end bitcoin has suprise for us and this is the highed and pumped price.
In most bubbles, many people, usually those who are long the bubbling asset, come up with all kinds of reasons why this time it’s different and this is NOT a bubble, but rather a movement Bitcoin to a new norm. And time and again they are proved wrong when the bubble deflates.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

I like the idea that bitcoin is boiling thing, there are bubbles and they are popping from time to time, that's why we have all those ups and downs all the time. But in long perspective bitcoin will brush, cause of nothing last forever and one day Bitcoin will die,  I do not know what is going to be the reason of its death, total ban or replacement by something new, but this is the fact that one day Bitcoin will be ended.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

It depends , you cannot know what happens tomorrow, like this every investment in market not in crypto currency but other then crypto currency are risky. All your return daepends on your investment plan, if you make a wise plan of investment and invest in different coins long term as well as short term,then no need to worry about whether Bitcoin is bubble or not.

jhoothmain

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

Do not give importance to the FUD spread by bitcoin haters. Make money with bitcoins has it has got real use and is not some bubble.
ethlover

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

Cryptocurrency to soar above $30,000 in 2018, according to the analyst.
jh3mx

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:23:01 PM

not a bubble a rocket that will burst up high

♥ TRUEPLAY.io ♦
Transparent and honest gambling platform
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
Sobol101

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

Hello community,

I have heard some reports that 'someone' has put $1 million on Bitcoin being $50,000 before the end of 2018 and other conflicting reports that Bitcoin is a bubble that is going to burst. I understand this is very much a time will tell kind of question and some may argue that the press has said bitcoin is  going to burst/fail since it came out but look at it now... and I understand there may be at least a chance it could be worth $1 million in the future.

What I am asking is what are the big Bitcoin holders thoughts on this are they bailing or are they holding for the long hall, if they are holding can 'The Bitcoin Bubble' really still burst?

I have most of my eggs riding in this crazy but attractive world and would really appreciate inside feedback.

Thanks for reading  Shocked Cool Huh Undecided

I think so, he's a bubble. So many consider. But it's only unknown when this bubble will burst and how long he will live at all.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:25:13 PM

Crypto-currencies are in great demand in economically disadvantaged countries. In the near future, bitcoin can become a full-fledged means of payment!
kovpet11

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:49:53 PM

Yes, it is a bubble so it is a really risky investment

E L Y S I A N        ❱❱ Decentralized Platform to
Build Ecommerce Websites on Blockchain
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

I don't think you do. but too many people talk about it, so I think seriously about this question, whether I know it's good or bad

Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:53:37 PM

It is was bubble at 20k. It popped. Next bubble at 50-100k than at 500-1000k with big popp. And in next 50 year 1000kk (like gold on this chart )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: