Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Bitcoin a Bubble that will eventually burst permanently?
Yes Bitcoin is a bubble it will burst permanently. - 13 (14.1%)
No bitcoin wont burst for years it will go up year on year. - 29 (31.5%)
Bitcoin is a continues bubble it will burst and rise until it eventually stabilises - 22 (23.9%)
Bitcoin will burst and rise until it eventually bursts and die - 2 (2.2%)
Price is on the recovery from that big dump and market is going back to normal levels to reach there and after that start rising. - 26 (28.3%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin a Bubble?  (Read 2407 times)
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Some people just buy and store bitcoin with the hope that the price of it will rise (the so-called big unreasonable investment). Undoubtedly, the restrictions in the total number (21 million) of bitcoins that can exist make this currency essentially deflationary - the value of the currency relative to goods and services will constantly grow even without speculation, and therefore it keeps people from spending them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

Public policy, such as taxation or the creation of national digital currencies, can also make bitcoin more risky or less expensive for mining, transactions and crypto currency storage.
Stavr1992

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

It is hardly possible to consider bitcoin as a bubble. Since if it was a bubble, it would have been blown off long ago. For so many years there have been ups and downs, but still, bitcoin lives.
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

No bitcoin is definitely not the bubble. Look there will be only 25 million bitcoins total in this world. Bitcoin is the legendary coin which introduced blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies to this world. So Bitcoins will keep its prestige and value always even there will be more and more advanced coins competing with it. Having said that positive on bitcoins and hold as a precious asset of your lifetime.

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTCBTCBTC
BTCBTC
BTC
trombocoin

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

bitcoin is not a bubble.. its an asset

bitcoins price IS currently in a bubble

take the real estate market. houses are an asset, but the prices can INFLATE real quick above a steady average. this sudden rise for no infrastructural reason is where the prices are in a bubble. and when it bursts it drops to a lower more realistic level

real estate has had its bubbles, as have many assets.
bubbles dont mean the asset is not real. bubbles mean the price is currently very inflated due to alot of hot air(speculation)

That's why i invested in real estate via blockchain. Double bubble, double price Cheesy
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:14:08 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 09:06:42 PM by shahzadafzal

Look there will be only 25 million bitcoins total in this world.

You just increased the total supply of bitcoins by 19%.... because Bitcoin Supply is limited to ₿21,000,000  (21 million) not 25 million.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
berlinboy

Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

take the real estate market. houses are an asset, but the prices can INFLATE real quick above a steady average. this sudden rise for no infrastructural reason is where the prices are in a bubble. and when it bursts it drops to a lower more realistic level

bubbles dont mean the asset is not real. bubbles mean the price is currently very inflated due to alot of hot air(speculation)

That's why i invested in real estate via blockchain. Double bubble, double price Cheesy
Real.markets, ccn, genesisfound. Is it something from this list? I've marked these three as not bad projects.
Swiffer92

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:42:32 PM

Bitcoin is no bubble but the banks are the biggest bubble on this planet.
investorck

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:04:52 PM

Bitcoin is no more a bubble than the dollar is. 
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:10:10 PM

Bitcoin is no bubble but the banks are the biggest bubble on this planet.
If it was a bubble like most banks claimed, i believe that it would have burst by now , but it's still thriving despite the numerous setbacks that it has received.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
trombocoin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:23:38 PM

Real.markets, ccn, genesisfound. Is it something from this list? I've marked these three as not bad projects.
CCN is a clownery, i've chosen genesis. I like it more than any ICO in real estate sphere. Have you seen their wp?
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble and the ups and downs are part of an asset still new and subject to much speculation
berlinboy

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:17:25 PM

CCN is a clownery, i've chosen genesis. I like it more than any ICO in real estate sphere. Have you seen their wp?
Just checked it. Seems promising. Is genesis mining is the same project? I mean are they interconnected?
trombocoin

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:25:48 PM

Just checked it. Seems promising. Is genesis mining is the same project? I mean are they interconnected?
It is a mystery to me, i haven't seen any links or smth, but their wp looks really smart and detailed, i'm certainly in Tongue
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin has signs of a bubble, but it's not a bubble. Bitcoin has many advantages, this is a strong technology that has a great future. The whole problem is that they love to see in bitcoin only a means of earning, but not technology.
fuck4ass

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

No bubble will destroy bitcoin, we’ve been there already. Now, if there is a bubble it means we weren’t able to control our greed for quick profits and allowed for enormous over-valued silly projects to emerge. Our immense greed and money lust is. If you fear the market will collapse think of the Internet bubble. The only good thing is that with any failure comes an important lessonMy only conclusion is that Bitcoin is the new digital internet money. No one was ever able to stop P2P file-sharing; do you really expect cryptocurrency will be any different? If there’s a 51% attack, the network simply forks. Or you switch to a different cryptocurrency.

I mean, do you really want to kill Bitcoin?

Try shutting down the internet.

Bitcoin isn’t the bubble. But, we are..
david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:02:45 AM

I agree that this is a "bubble", but when it bursts or it bursts, it is unknown to anyone. I personally think that the future is bitcoin.
Maritza Evans

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:11:00 AM

I don't think the BTC is a bubble. However, I know the crypto market is priced and the sharks are very coordinated. Most of the information is generated by the Shark.
miti bounty12

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:20:38 AM

Personally, I think bitcoin is a bubble. It can be pop like a buble anytime; hence, we should be wise and careful when investing on it. Many people say that its future is very promising but who knows what will happen.
dubinsky

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

I think bitcoin is a bubble that can explode at some point. After that I think the bitcoin value will indeed go down but slowly it will get back up and stable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: