Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips on choosing a course  (Read 735 times)
sendohmarin

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:10:53 AM

actually you do not need courses or private lessons. if you do not have enough money, you just spend money. now you can use the internet, of course it will save your expenses to learn. if you still choose for the course, you should strengthen the intention you to be serious. because all the science must have an expensive price.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IntuitiveCoins

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:51:27 AM

You should consider taking a year off and really thinking about what you want in the future. Don't end up say picking computers because you use the internet, but have no idea how a hard drive works.
Docafid888

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

The point is to connect between a life you desire and what world need the most right now, course is always correlated to the future life, so its about getting dream and hobby together.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:49:07 AM

For me it is important for you yo think what is the course that is fit unto you .And also it is important that the course you do is the course that you like for yourself .Don't push yourself to choose a course just for others do it with yourself.
iamsunny

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:59:06 AM

Choose a course that you are interested with. Follow what your passion and what you are good at.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:28:03 AM

In our country, before you enter college there will an exam called NCAT. This exam will determine your good and bad points in regards to choosing your course in college. I based my course in that exam and it led me to my current work. In some ways, it is helpful in narrowing your key points to choose from but you gotta ask yourself if it really is your passion.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

For me choosing a course is base on your skills or what you want to be. Choosing course in not dificult. Just find your passion and enjoy it.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:31:39 AM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?
The best is to follow your hearts desire in choosing a course before entering to tertiary level, course that you think is very much suited. So that no one is to be blame when problem arises about choosing this course of yours. Think a million times before you decide.
marufurniture

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:36:33 AM

Each course is a unique mix of many different ingredients — from the subjects covered, to the student body, to the end career it leads to. You can use these points as a checklist of things that you need to find out about courses of interest.

There are many factors to consider when you are weighing up courses and the institutions that offer them, but the key considerations include:

What you will learn
How you will be learning it
The conditions and cost
The end result
kamenix

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

I've noticed a lot of students been struggling in choosing what course to take in college. Do you have any tips for it?

Try out lots of things and the one thing you imidiatly take interest in is the right one. You need to be able to see you do that thing till the rest of your life.

kerwin p

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

I can suggest that you must choose the course that driven your passion. Choose what you really want to do that will literally help you in the future.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

For some courses you won't have much choice because the exact options are only available at a limited number of institutions, some are no choice as they are studying with scholarship that is limited. passion can also be learn if you are willing to love that course. whereas, given the opportunity to go schooling, we have to take it seriously coz sooner or later you will begin to love it.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:02:09 AM

That is something to really think about. I believe your time in highschool really sets you up for what you want to do in college. Since there are alot of subject matters, extracurricular clubs and others that could help you out with choosing a career in college. If you're in your junior high, join as much clubs as you can yo get a feel for what you want to do. You could also look at the things that you can easily do. Find the thing that you're really passionate about and talk it out with your counselor. Lastly, whatever you decide is your own not your family's or anyone else. You will have to live with that decision for life.

stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

Each course is a unique mix of many different ingredients — from the subjects covered, to the student body, to the end career it leads to.
Lyne1982

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

All you have to follow what you want and what is your desire, but of course you have to ask guidance and advice from your parents and families for you to think, and choose on the course that you make happy and comfortable.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:08:20 PM

You can notice that by yourself if what you want to take in college. Being a young it is normal to wonder what is the right course to take. In every person we there is called passion. This passion is the one that will become the inner core of soul strength to recognize what you would like to take in your college life. Without recognizing first the passion it can be wondered in your course of taking studies.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:30:43 PM

You can notice that by yourself if what you want to take in college. Being a young it is normal to wonder what is the right course to take. In every person we there is called passion. This passion is the one that will become the inner core of soul strength to recognize what you would like to take in your college life. Without recognizing first the passion it can be wondered in your course of taking studies.

Yes, i agree. Actually, choosing a course is supposed to be easy because you just have to choose what you want to be and choose what you love. Its very important to choose what you love because that will be your stepping stone to success and its very important that you really like what you are doing.
Bous

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

Chose a course you think you are going to enjoy, and that will allows you to have a job you like. But of course, don't worry to make mistake. In fact, a lot of students reorientate themselves during their studies. You're not the only one in the blur. Good luck!
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

On choosing a course is a very difficult decision because this will reflect what you are in the future and what profession you will be. First on your highschool days, what subject do you excel? This will give you an idea on choosing your course. Example if you excel on your math subject maybe the course you shall take is Engineering or Accountancy or BS Mathematics.

El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

I think the most helpful one is you as a student and while still young should learn to discover yourself first. And the moment.discover yourself you can easily  distinguish your interest. I believe this one because majority of people around me are speak the same thing. And I observed that what they are saying is true.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: