Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:09:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: if bitcoin becomes the country's currency  (Read 1140 times)
Elajus91

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

Poland is planning to create their cryptocurrency „Digital PLN“ („dPLN“). This coin won't be let used anonymously.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:56:40 PM

The popularity of bitcoin has now grown so rapidly that almost everyone in different countries recognizes and utilizes bitcoin either as a business asset or as a means of payment transactions.
And as we know so far the bitcoin legality is still a consideration for governments in various countries.

Looking at that fact is it possible bitcoin will be the currency of a country?
And can bitcoin change the country's economy for the better?

Exactly not soon it will happen. Since there are so many flaws in bitcoin, for example, the same time spent on one transaction. And the fact that the state will not be able to control bitcoin (since it is a decentralized currency). Purely because of this, they do not want to recognize him. Without taking into account a number of other difficulties.
zakirazak

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 12:56:51 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 01:41:12 PM by zakirazak

The popularity of bitcoin has now grown so rapidly that almost everyone in different countries recognizes and utilizes bitcoin either as a business asset or as a means of payment transactions.
And as we know so far the bitcoin legality is still a consideration for governments in various countries.

for a country to accept the BTC it is unlikely that,
even from the point of view I find that all central banks will refrain from debating this matter in more detail,
this is because the issue that is often played is the secret of holders and transactions
that enable the occurrence of abuse in money laundering and terrorist financing

in addition,
the BTC does not represent any country and has separate with
development by teams that shape the economic landscape in our own mold
without intervention from any financial institution and this is in contrast to the 8 world giants currency
that have political power and economic relations strong with all countries and
compete with each other through geo-political and economic static

but in the event that have a country recognizes BTC
as their country currency it will be a matter
that really happens beyond the reach of the mind.
we can assume it is a success and will change
the world economy landscape completely.

cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

I think Bitcoin will not be the currency of a country because Bitcoin is secret and its appearance no one knows, bitcoin from which country? many people say from japan but i am not so sure of that statement.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:17:18 PM

I don't think that in the democratic environment, anything like this is possible because we elect some representatives to represent us but they want to control the things on behalf of us so as a governing authority, they don't want us to hold our values as they seek the control on it. Thus, I am not expecting Bitcoin to emerge as a national currency of any democratic country.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:37:07 PM

Since this platform is becoming popular and profitable around the world so that it will become a large platform in the future. So day by day every country will get this one as their currency because of the public demand. In this way, Bitcoin will become the country's currency...
tegarp90

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:14:19 PM

No way, bitcoin is not ready yet to be a global currency or a country currency, that country will be broke because the slow speed transaction and high fee.
But i think one day it can be, bitcoin is growing.
Cofee mix

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Assignments Trading Platform

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:18:41 PM

If bitcoin becomes a country's currency it's a good news, and the country will be more famous because all the people use bitcoin as a means of payment, and the country will be known with excellent technology because they use virtual currency.

ZIGGURAT ICO ▮ BE PART OF THE FUTURE ▮ ZIGGURAT ICO
ICO Start: Nov, 20, 2017 ▮▮ ICO Duration: 150 days
TwitteInstagram[Early Bird Bonus]100% to 1%[Amount Bonus]FacebookReddit
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:19:28 PM

No way, bitcoin is not ready yet to be a global currency or a country currency, that country will be broke because the slow speed transaction and high fee.
But i think one day it can be, bitcoin is growing.
Maybe they can create their own crypto currencies for their country but they can't use bitcoin as their only currency becaue its availability is less and I don't think a government will make a decentralized currency as their currency.
Mainman08

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:23:42 PM

If bitcoin will become a currency of a country. Its a good news for those people who have bitcoin in their possenssion and know how bitcoin works. But bad news for those poor and uneducated people. Because they don't know what bitcoin is and how to use it.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:27:30 PM

Bitcoin can change the country's economy for the better there is no doubt about it.  Considering that many unemployed was able to have some earnings because of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.  As if it is possible that bitcoin will be the currency of a country, I do not think so.  Since it is being used on same rate same price on the whole world.
RioAnjay

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:32:08 PM

I do not think it's easy to convert a local currency into a bitcoin currency, but if bitcoin is used as a digital transaction tool that applies across the country I think it can be realized. it all depends on the policies of all countries
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

No, I do not think bitcoin can become a national currency. high payment costs and slow transactions. Can not use bitcoin to pay for daily expenses. Governments can hardly control all bitcoins in their country. I think there should be some improvements to make bitcoin better

Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:36:57 PM

I do not think that it is realistic, and I also do not think that it should be controlled by government.
Right now bitcoin is not controlled by the government and bitcoin is the free currency but and much as time passing bitcoin being so famous and now government of the country is trying to take the command and I think it will be good because more people will be able to use bitcoin as a regular currency, bitcoin is very easy and reliable to use and it is a source to transact money from one country to the other without any problem and worry of lose as these kind of transaction is being done within hours now.
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

Bitcoin is illegal in many country.But if bitcoin becomes our country currency ,it will be great for us.If bitcoin legal in my country.I will bear all of my daily necessary by bitcoin suce as my tution fees,my shopings,my net bills etc.it will be easy for me to buy anything in anytime by bitcoin.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

While in the network Bitcoin will not get the opportunity to make instant payments. No one government will even think about it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:48:48 PM

I think that will never happen. In my country, the government does not accept bitcoin. The government does not control the development of bitcoin, the govement can’t apply taxes with bitcoin so they have banned bitcoins. Moreover, many people do not know what bitcoin is.
GENATUM

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

Read more : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3039317.0
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

Yes, bitcoin legality is still a consideration in many countries, but I don’t think that bitcoin will ever be legalised as an official currency by many countries. Bitcoin is quite volatile and has scalability issue that makes it not fit for being a currency. If bitcoin is ever made a legal currency in any country, it can improve the financial status of the country but it can also prove to be opposite due to volatility of bitcoin. So according to me bitcoin can be termed as an asset, but not as a currency. Its just a store of value nothing more.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:50:44 AM

That can't be possible because of the volatility nature of it and if such will happen it will only be adopted by few advanced countries..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: