Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:23:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: how can I easily move on?  (Read 254 times)
IcyYew1 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:39:08 AM

i can't, i just can't do it Sad
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leoffilnomcross
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:11:06 AM

You need to focus  to a thing or another person that will makes you happy.

onecyde23

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:12:49 AM

Accept the face that she's already gone.
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

Moving on in a broken relationship is not an easy thing to do. It will take time to do it , because when you are broken hearted , all the memories that you have shared in your past relationship will be remebered always. And when you always thinking of that moving on is not easy to do. You must forget all the things and memories that you have been experienced to that person. Do other things that can make you busy and do not think about your past. Entertain other people so that you will forget all the bad things that has happen .

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
susumilo

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:28:40 AM

Moving on in a broken relationship is not an easy thing to do. It will take time to do it , because when you are broken hearted , all the memories that you have shared in your past relationship will be remebered always. And when you always thinking of that moving on is not easy to do. You must forget all the things and memories that you have been experienced to that person. Do other things that can make you busy and do not think about your past. Entertain other people so that you will forget all the bad things that has happen .

How to move on this one is indeed very common. There are some pros and cons on how to move on this. Deciding contact with a former lover does look very cruel and may seem unnecessary. However, severing the contact has its own advantages.
When recently broke up, there would be a desire to re-contact a lover even if not aimed back. This raises hopes and habits to keep chatting with the former until the ongoing time. This is what makes you difficult to fully move on.
Apellom

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:31:15 AM

Accept the face that she's already gone.

The name broken off will certainly cause sadness, no matter how deep. These moments when we feel sad and hopeless is the most dangerous moment. At this moment we will feel alone and tempted to reverse with the former.
In addition, the feelings of sadness and despair caused by the end of the relationship can last for weekly, monthly, and even yearly. Surely you do not want to experience this sadness alone is not it? This is the reason for the importance of telling complaints to the closest friends.
gigoe

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:32:59 AM

Stop pitying yourself
Everyone must have a reason to feel sorry for themselves because of the difficult move on from the former. But return it all at first, that falling in love is a happiness and there are also risks. Understand that you now encounter that risk and should stop feeling sorry for yourself, The struggle is not over yet because there is something better than you in the future
XeverusX

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:38:16 AM

Find someone better than him/her, and you would be easy to move on.
Th3-K1n6

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

please your heart, find someone else "more" than him/her, and make yourself as busy as possible.
Monster_Mesume

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:44:12 AM

Maybe you can try holiday on bali island  Wink
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Depart from anything that will remind you of it. Surround yourself with people who can help you to move on.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:42:24 PM

Then quit moving your fingers on the keyboard.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Then quit moving your fingers on the keyboard.    Cool

How heartless I am, right? Do you have enough ability to move to see a psychiatrist or a minister? If not, ask friends to help you find one who will come to you.

Zapata Ezfly: The jet-powered aerial Segway anyone can fly

It builds on the platform of Franky Zapata's Flyboard Air, a green goblin-style flying platform with no Segway-style handgrips. The Flyboard Air, like the water-propelled Flyboard that started this whole venture for Zapata, straps you in at the boots, and requires an extraordinary amount of core strength and balance to operate – which its inventor most certainly has.

Zapata has frequently been seen zooming around over waterways in Europe and the United States, testing and updating his invention, sometimes with the blessing of the authorities, sometimes without.

The new Ezfly system is a dangerously disruptive idea, because it looks for all the world like it takes very little training to operate, so just about anyone could fly one. You don't strap your boots in, you just stand on the platform and hang onto the control sticks, pretty much like a three-dimensional Segway.

ZAPATA EZFLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExAY2kYvkpQ

Read more and click the links at https://newatlas.com/zapata-ezfly-flying-segway/53044/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Emrys

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

Take a long vacation, drink yourself to death, get a hangover, and start to remember her again.
Rinse and repeat.
Memberabc

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:09:23 PM

by continuing to pursue a dream to lead a bright future for life to be better and meaningful. Smiley
bajolijo

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:00 PM

if you want to move on then do not look past. keep looking forward. look for activities that are useful to us. my advice is to pray a lot and get closer to god because it can make us better. for those who are hard to move on because they have no will to change. they just slumped in the past that made them always think hard. so my advice a lot to find a new world because the world is not as wide as the leaves kelor.
kendedese

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:01:00 PM

I think you need a vacation to a far place so you can forget what happened. You can go on vacation with family or the nearest person.

kendedese

Activity: 530

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

Maybe you can try holiday on bali island  Wink
Have you ever been to Bali Island?
I live close to the island of Bali
it is a very beautiful island

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055198.msg32063999#msg32063999

FLYRIDE® , Zapata's new invention !

Latest water product from Zapata, Flyride® enables you to fly and slide on the water, providing new sensations. Easy to use, it was especially designed to be accessible to all, regardless to the user's level. This product is perfect for recreational use, by one person or more, in a sport way as well as a stroll spirit.

FLYRIDE® , Zapata's new invention !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCAvIHGylKo

Cool

Nonoyjr

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

You can move on when you accept the reason of your break up. And loving your own self. Forgetting everything that happen. And b friends with your ex.
therisenking

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Forget the past and look forward.
John Joseph Patagan

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:52:30 AM

You can move on when you accept the reason of your break up. And loving your own self. Forgetting everything that happen. And b friends with your ex.
Posted on: March 11, 2018, 09:27:50 PM Posted by: BADecker
wrewred

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Try not to think about the past no matter how it hurts
therisenking

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:52 PM

Accept what happened and focus on the future.
Anjenette1

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

Just accept the fact that he's gone.
itsmesanti

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

There is no easy way to move on. Many people pretend to be strong and say they have moved on but they just keep on hurting themselves emotionally and may lead to depression and stress. You just have to accept it and gradually decreases your pain for that person. Divert your attention to other things that could make you happy and find yourself.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

Try to forget her/him, and find a new girlfriend or boyfriend.
Irene80

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Find someone better than him/her, and you would be easy to move on.

Aint a good idea, not just yet because I am quite certain this will the hardest way to find someone else just to let his memory with the last one fades away, instead he would likely hurt someone else's feeling and even himself. He needs time and strength to accept what he's been through. Give time time, then go travel could be a good next step.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

Don't  think about the past,and try to accept that your relationship is finish.love your self.
unicorn19

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

Moving on takes time but you can do it one day at a time, do things you love to do, meet new people. Give yourself some time to get over it bit by bit.
Recognize your self worth: you’re always amazing and you deserve real love.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:22:28 PM

by praying to your God
giancarlo01

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:34:49 PM

give yourself good advice's. yes, you can move on
pandacrypt

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

You will not move on if you are not let it go. It is the hardest stuff in the life. Just to let it fucking go.
odiakes1

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:01:15 AM

Forget about her and accept the fact that she is gone and find a better person
livingact

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

You need to focus  to a thing or another person that will makes you happy.
Exactly! Because if you always keep your thoughts on that person you can not forget him/here. Be busy and put your attention to the things you think important.
TomWilson32959

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Truth, t'was really hard to move on. You can't face it, You can't feel it, More like your lost to him/her and you feel like there's no one like him/her. Been there, and still can't move on we're done a year ago but still I can't face it, I can't move on. wtf
Degeneral002

Activity: 122

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

It's a thing of the mind.. First, you must accept whatever happen before as your fault and decide within you that you really want to move on and after that, you take a bold step to move on and never to look back. Surely it's possible to move on, I've been there before and I decided to move on, here am I today being happy with myself that I made such decision. You can be the next.!
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:40:02 PM

HAVE YOU TRIED TO FOCUS ON ALL HER BAD HABITS AND ALL OF THE BAD MEMORIES YOU HAVE HAD WITH HER?Huh
cupobomby

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

The first thing you need to do is keep away from the same thing. Organize your schedule, set goals, budgets, packages, and you're ready to go on vacation. Traveling does not mean you are running away from problems. Traveling equally can support your positive spirit to start life.
mikkev01

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:19:39 PM

its a gradual process, but the most important thing you need to have is to accept Smiley
mockcooleat

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

Have a diversion. Do sports or arts, anything that can make time flies and make you forget a little bit. Do not hurry because it is a gradual process.
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

only the time will help you to move on
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

every new thing helps us to get rid from old things.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: