Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:19:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe's Signatureless Challenge Archives  (Read 10654 times)
BTCforJoe (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:09:58 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 01:02:15 AM by BTCforJoe
Merited by EdenHazard (12), malevolent (10), TMAN (10), DarkStar_ (8), Baoo (6), Cyrus (5), suchmoon (4), izanagi narukami (4), Stedsm (2), eternalgloom (2), apoorvlathey (2), BossMacko (2), butka (2), Sellingaccs (2), LoyceV (1), Welsh (1), Avirunes (1), Kemarit (1), Coin_trader (1), bitmover (1), bL4nkcode (1), marlboroza (1), sapta (1), 0t3p0t (1), bill gator (1), kaicrypzen (1), jtipt (1), lablab03 (1), Hexah (1), madwica (1), darkangelosme (1), vlad230 (1), Geraldo (1), CASlO (1), flip4flop (1), theyoungmillionaire (1), Sir Lagsalot (1), Oulay (1)

THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN CONTINUED IN A NEW THREAD
Please visit the new thread by clicking here

This challenge was designed to help eliminate spam and shitposts from the forums.
In return, you could be rewarded for posting quality content and contributing to BitcoinTalk.

ROUND 6 HAS BEGUN AND WILL LAST UNTIL SUNDAY, APRIL 15, 7:59PM (GMT -6)
You may submit your application for Round 6 until Monday, April 9 at 9:00PM (GMT -6)
Round 6 applications are now closed. You may submit an application for Round 7 by clicking here.

To date, a total of $145 (in the form of BTC0.02728036) and 106 Merits have been awarded throughout 5 weekly rounds of this challenge.
Round Winners (Announcements): 12345

Welcome to Joe's Signatureless Challenge.

Round 6 has commenced and will award (up to) five winners the following prizes:
(refresh the page if the Bitcoin prices do not show up correctly)

First Place
$20USD () or $25USD* () • 8 Merits
(Cash prize sponsored by BTCforJoe. Merit prize sponsored by DarkStar_)
*read the second post for bonus payment details.

—————

Second Place
$10USD () • 3 Merits
(Sponsored by bill gator [$10 + 1 Merit] and BTCforJoe [2 Merits])

—————

Third Place
3 Merits
(Sponsored by bill gator [$5 + 1 Merit], BTCforJoe [1 Merit] and Geraldo [1 Merit])

—————

Consolation Prize
(only available for Newbies/Jr. Members)

5 Merits
(sponsored by LoyceV [3 Merits] and Sellingaccs [2 Merits])

—————

Bonus Prize
(only available for Newbies)

2 Merits
(sponsored by Heisenberg_Hunter)

As it currently stands (April 9, 2018), there will be up to five winners (First Place, Second Place, Third Place, Consolation Prize [Newbie or Jr. Member only], and Bonus Prize [Newbie only]) selected every Sunday by approximately 11:00PM (GMT -6). Participants are eligible to win multiple times throughout the duration of this challenge, but cannot win the First Place prize two consecutive weeks in a row.

How do I enter the challenge, and what are the rules?
• This challenge is available to any and all English-speaking members (Newbies thru Legendary) of BitcoinTalk.
• Negative trust members are permitted.
You must not be wearing any signature that belongs to any paid signature campaign.
• You can [optionally] choose to wear my signature (code in the following post) for a chance at a bonus $5
• You are permitted to have your own signature if you choose not to wear the optional signatures below
• You cannot apply for any paid signature campaigns while you are an active participant in any round of this challenge.
• You can take a break from this challenge to join paid sig campaigns, and you'll be welcome back any time you please (given that this challenge is still ongoing), but the same rules will apply to you once you return.
Alt (alternate) accounts: The only rules that pertain to alt accounts are as follows: You may not enroll in any single round with more than one account simultaneously. If enrolling with an alt account, please provide full disclosure that the account you are enrolling is an alt of another account that has previously entered the challenge. Your alt account(s) will not be eligible to win the first place prize if any other of your accounts have won that prize in the previous round. If an alt account that hasn't been fully disclosed is discovered in the challenge, all accounts related to that alt will be banned from entering in the future.

When are the rounds, and how long do they last?
Each round lasts for 6d 23h 59m, from every Sunday at 8:00PM to the following Sunday at 7:59PM (GMT -6).

When are the cutoff dates to submit my application?
The cutoff for entering is every Monday at 9:00PM (GMT -6). Upon submitting your application prior to the cutoff, you will be eligible to participate for the current round, while applying after the cutoff will place you into the next week's round.

How do I win the challenge?
You simply have to have the most substantial posts (according to me) for the duration of the week. There will be a minimum of 7 posts required (this is just to gage and maintain daily activity; posts do not have to be made daily) for the week and no maximum. There is no post character minimum. Posts will be allowed in any topic on any board, as long as the topic and board are English-speaking. Off-topic? Sure. Gambling or Micro Earnings. Go ahead. Ivory Tower? Yup. Altcoin Discussion? Sure, why not? As long as your posts are knowledgeable or contributive to the given dialogue of the topic, you'll earn points in my book. I won't disclose my criteria, but I will commit to going through every participant's post history for the week to ensure that a winner is chosen fairly.

To apply for the challenge, please fill out this Google Form and submit your application.

YOU MUST SUBMIT A NEW APPLICATION EVERY WEEK THAT YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE.

NOTE: You do not need to submit a BTC address at this time. You can always submit it if/when you win the challenge. However, please note that if you do not provide your BTC address within a week after being declared a winner of a challenge, you will forfeit your winnings, which will then be re-allocated into the prize purse for future rounds.

IMPORTANT NOTE: As I am a huge proponent of SegWit, you must provide a nested P2SH SegWit address in order to be eligible to win any Bitcoin/cash prizes. Please update to a SegWit-enabled address and provide it in your future applications. To learn more about SegWit, click here: SegWit on Wikipedia • SegWit newbie? Use GreenAddress

Click here to view the challenge spreadsheet (updated weekly)

Escrow Address: 37ZhBrGgw6BSghMQnPi4ixdmRBLxBTAXCf (current balance: "Balance loading...") (view on Blockchain)
This address will only be used to fund this challenge. All transactions from this address will be recorded in this thread. If you would like to make a donation to this challenge, please feel free to do so.

Transactions (by winning position):
Round 1: 1st (A) 1st (B) 2nd | Round 2: 2nd 3rd | Round 3: 1st 2nd | Round 4: 2nd | Round 5: 1st 2nd

This challenge was inspired by a dialogue with forum member bill gator upon reading a post where he challenged a sig spammer to make quality posts, whereas he would pay that user $10 if he was able to stop shitposting (as can be seen here). Good luck, everyone, and thanks for doing your part to help make the forums a better place! Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:17:04 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 08:59:30 AM by BTCforJoe
Merited by malevolent (1)

How can I win an extra $5?
To be eligible to win an additional $5USD (for a total of $25USD), use the following signatures (designed & donated by hugeblack [click here to hire him to design your signature]) or use your own signature (Members and above), as long as it includes the words "Joe's Signatureless Challenge" anywhere in the description and a link to this thread.

If your signature is removed at any time throughout the round that you're enrolled in, the spreadsheet will reflect that you have removed the signature and you will not be eligible for the bonus reward.

Newbie:

I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.

Code:
I'm part of a movement to make the forums better.

Jr. Member:

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █

Code:
[center]
▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █[/center]

Member:

❍   BTCforJoe  ❍       ▬▬▬▬[ win up to $25USD and 8 Merits  every week ]▬▬▬▬  
▬▬[   Do you think your posts are better quality than mine? ]▬▬
▬▬  join Joe's Signatureless Challenge ▬▬

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557989]  ❍   BTCforJoe  ❍      [/url] ▬▬▬▬[ win up to [b]$25USD and 8 Merits [/b]  every week ]▬▬▬▬   
▬▬[[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286]   [u]Do you think your posts are better quality than mine?[/u] [/url]]▬▬
▬▬  join Joe's Signatureless Challenge ▬▬[/center]

Full Member:

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557989][font=rockwell][b][color=#FF9A00]  ❍  [font=agency fb] [color=#2B3043]BTCforJoe[/color][/font]  ❍      [/url][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=rockwell][color=#333] ▬▬▬▬[ win up to [b]$25USD and 8 Merits [/b]  every week ]▬▬▬▬   
[font=arial black][b][color=#333]▬▬[  [color=#FF9A00] [u]Do you [color=#E58B00]think your [color=#CB7C00]posts are [color=#B16D00]better quality [color=#975E00]than mine?[/u][/color] [color=#333]]▬▬[/color][/url]
[font=rockwell][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][color=#333]▬▬  join Joe's Signatureless Challenge ▬▬[/center]

Sr. Member:

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557989][tt][size=2px][font=monospace][color=#2B3043]                               ▄▓                   ▄▓▄
                             ▄[color=#FF9A00]▓▒▒▓[/color]▄               ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▄
                           ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▄          ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▄
                         ▄██▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▄   ▄▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓██▄
                       ▄█▓███▓▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓█[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▒█████▄
                     ▄██▓█████▓▓▀▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓███▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▒▓▒█████▌██▄
                    ▄██▌██████▌▒▓▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]█████▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▒▓▓▒███████▓██▄
                   ▐███████████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓░▓▓░███████▄▓▓▀▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]▓███████████▌
                   ███▄▀████████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▄ ▓▒██████▒▄░▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒[/color]█████████▒███
                  ███████▄▀█████▌[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]██████▀████████▌
                  ██████████▄█▀██[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓███▀▄███▀[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]█  █ ▄▄▄  ▄▄███▄
                  ███████████▀▄███[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]██▓█▀▀█[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]███▄████[color=#FF9A00]▒[/color]█[color=#FF9A00]▒▓[/color]▌ ▐██▀▀ ██▀ ▄▌ █
                  ███▓██▓█▀▄███████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]███▌▄████▄███▓▓█  █▄▄[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]█ ▐█  █  ▀  ▐▀ █▀▀█
            ▄▄▄▄████▓█▀ ██▀▀███▓▓██▌▒████▓█▀▐█▌ █▀  ▐█▀  ███▀▀▄  █  ██ ▄█  ██▀ ▄██
           █  ▒▄  ██▓█▄██▌ ███▀▀▀███▀   ▐█▀ █▀  ▄█  █ █▌ ██ ██  ██    █▌▄█▄▄▄█▀▀▄▀
          █▌ ██▀ █▌██ ▐██ ▐██ ▄█ ▐█  █▌ ▄▄ ▐   ██▌  ▄ ▄ ▄██▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
         ▐▌  ▄▄▄  ██▌ █▀  █▀ ▐████  ▐▀ ▄█  ▄▌ ███▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
      ▄█▀▀  ████  █▌ ▐ ▌  ▄█  ▀▀▄▄█▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
    ▐█ ▄█  ▀█▀▀  ██  ▄█▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
    ▐▌ ▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀     ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄       ▄▄ ▀▀▀
              ▀▀ ▀[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=22pt][color=#333]▐[/td]
[td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=rockwell][size=12pt][color=#FF9A00]Do you [color=#E58B00]think your [color=#CB7C00]posts are [color=#B16D00]better quality [color=#975E00]than mine?
[size=12pt][color=transparent]..............[color=#36474F]join Joe's Signatureless Challenge [/color]...............[/color][/size][/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt][color=#333]▌[/td][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=arial black][size=11px][color=#333]win up to
[color=transparent].,[color=#FF9A00][b]$25USD and 8 Merits
[color=#333]every week[/td][td][size=4pt][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#FF9A00]                ▄██▄
          ▄█▓███▓██████▓█▌
        ▄▄███▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
      █▓███▀            ▀████▌
      ▐███      ▄██       ███▌
     ▄███   ▐▄████▓███▄░   ███▄
    ▐████     ▀██████▀     ████
      █▓█     ▐█████▓     ▐██▌
      ████▄   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▄███▌
      ▀██▓██▄          ▄████▀▀
        ▄▒██████▄▄▄▄██████▐▄
       ▄▓█▒▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄██▄
      ████▓████░ ▀▀ ▐████████▌
     ████▓████       ▐████▓██▓▌
          ███         ▀███
           ▀           ▐▀[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

Hero/Legendary:

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=557989][tt][size=2px][font=monospace][color=#2B3043]                               ▄▓                   ▄▓▄
                             ▄[color=#FF9A00]▓▒▒▓[/color]▄               ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▄
                           ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▄          ▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▄
                         ▄██▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▄   ▄▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓██▄
                       ▄█▓███▓▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓█[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▓▒█████▄
                     ▄██▓█████▓▓▀▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓███▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓▒▓▒█████▌██▄
                    ▄██▌██████▌▒▓▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]█████▒▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▒▓▓▒███████▓██▄
                   ▐███████████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓░▓▓░███████▄▓▓▀▄▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]▓███████████▌
                   ███▄▀████████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒[/color]▓▄ ▓▒██████▒▄░▓[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒[/color]█████████▒███
                  ███████▄▀█████▌[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]██████▀████████▌
                  ██████████▄█▀██[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]▓███▀▄███▀[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]█  █ ▄▄▄  ▄▄███▄
                  ███████████▀▄███[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒▒[/color]██▓█▀▀█[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]███▄████[color=#FF9A00]▒[/color]█[color=#FF9A00]▒▓[/color]▌ ▐██▀▀ ██▀ ▄▌ █
                  ███▓██▓█▀▄███████[color=#FF9A00]▒▒▒▒▒[/color]███▌▄████▄███▓▓█  █▄▄[color=#FF9A00]▒▒[/color]█ ▐█  █  ▀  ▐▀ █▀▀█
            ▄▄▄▄████▓█▀ ██▀▀███▓▓██▌▒████▓█▀▐█▌ █▀  ▐█▀  ███▀▀▄  █  ██ ▄█  ██▀ ▄██
           █  ▒▄  ██▓█▄██▌ ███▀▀▀███▀   ▐█▀ █▀  ▄█  █ █▌ ██ ██  ██    █▌▄█▄▄▄█▀▀▄▀
          █▌ ██▀ █▌██ ▐██ ▐██ ▄█ ▐█  █▌ ▄▄ ▐   ██▌  ▄ ▄ ▄██▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
         ▐▌  ▄▄▄  ██▌ █▀  █▀ ▐████  ▐▀ ▄█  ▄▌ ███▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀
      ▄█▀▀  ████  █▌ ▐ ▌  ▄█  ▀▀▄▄█▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
    ▐█ ▄█  ▀█▀▀  ██  ▄█▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
    ▐▌ ▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀     ▄▄▄ ▀▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄       ▄▄ ▀▀▀
              ▀▀ ▀[/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=22pt][color=#333]▐[/td]
[td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=rockwell][size=12pt][color=#FF9A00]Do you [color=#E58B00]think your [color=#CB7C00]posts are [color=#B16D00]better quality [color=#975E00]than mine?
[size=12pt][glow=#36474F,0][color=transparent]..............[color=#fff]join Joe's Signatureless Challenge [/color]...............[/color][/glow][/size][/td]
[td][font=arial black][size=24pt][color=#333]▌[/td][td][center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3055616.msg31460286#msg31460286][font=arial black][size=12px][color=#333]win up to
[glow=#36474F,1][color=transparent].,[color=#fff][b]$25USD and 8 Merits [color=transparent]..[color=#fff][/glow]
every week[/td][td][size=4pt][color=transparent].[/size]
[size=2px][tt][font=monospace][color=#FF9A00]                ▄██▄
          ▄█▓███▓██████▓█▌
        ▄▄███▀▀     ▀▀▀███▄▄
      █▓███▀            ▀████▌
      ▐███      ▄██       ███▌
     ▄███   ▐▄████▓███▄░   ███▄
    ▐████     ▀██████▀     ████
      █▓█     ▐█████▓     ▐██▌
      ████▄   ▀▀    ▀▀   ▄███▌
      ▀██▓██▄          ▄████▀▀
        ▄▒██████▄▄▄▄██████▐▄
       ▄▓█▒▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▄██▄
      ████▓████░ ▀▀ ▐████████▌
     ████▓████       ▐████▓██▓▌
          ███         ▀███
           ▀           ▐▀[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:18:18 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 06:36:44 AM by BTCforJoe
Merited by vlom (25)

Do you support this cause?

If you would like to become a weekly sponsor to provide more slots for more signatureless winners, please post here or send me a PM.
If you would like to donate to this cause to help keep this challenge running as long as possible, please post here or send me a PM.
If you would like to become a Merit sponsor (so that I don't run the risk of expiring my sMerit), please post here or send me a PM.

Current Sponsors

bill gator: Full Sponsor for Second & Third Place
bill gator will reward the 2nd place position with $10USD and 1 Merit for their week's efforts (reference)
bill gator will reward the 3rd place position with $5USD and 1 Merit for their week's efforts.
The only stipulation is that the challenge must have a minimum of 25 participants for the current round. (reference)

DarkStar_: Merit Sponsor for Winner
DarkStar_ will reward the winner with 8 Merits on a weekly basis (reference)

LoyceV: Individual Merit Sponsor + Consolation Prize Sponsor
LoyceV has committed to occasionally meriting posts of participants of this challenge who are wearing the signature if (a) he sees them throughout the forums and (b) if the posts are meritorious.
Additionally, LoyceV is sponsoring a consolation prize eligible to Newbies and Jr. Members. (reference)

legendster: Merit Sponsor (12 Rounds)
legendster has committed to providing 1 merit per week (until Round 14) for a worthy Newbie or Jr. Member participant for each round. (reference)

Heisenberg_Hunter: Bonus Prize Sponsor
Heisenberg_Hunter has committed to providing 2 merits per week (until sMerits are all used) for the Newbie with the best posts. (reference)

Geraldo: Merit Sponsor (3rd Place, Round 6)
Geraldo has committed to providing a merit for the 3rd place prize for Round 6. (reference)

Backup Merit Sponsors

Oulay (reference)BossMacko (reference)ETFbitcoin (reference)JackpotRacer (reference)Kemarit (reference)

Sponsors Archive

hugeblack: Signature Designer
hugeblack has designed and donated the signatures for this challenge. Hire him to design your signatures by clicking here. (reference)

Geraldo: Merit Sponsor (13 Merits: Rounds 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Geraldo has repeatedly rewarded ranking winners of multiple rounds with a total of 11 merits.

BossMacko: Merit Sponsor (Round 1)
BossMacko has awarded 7 Merits in total to First (2 Merits), Second (2 Merits), and Third Place (3 Merits) winners for the winners of Round 1. (reference)

pugman: Cash Sponsor
pugman has sponsored and sent a transaction for 0.004BTC to be utilized for any way that is best for this challenge's participants, whether it is for future winners or bonuses. (reference: 12)

stompix: Cash Sponsor
stompix has sponsored $15 to award the first three ranks with an additional $5 each IF they beat out nullius for these positions.
In the event that nullius wins first place, $5 will be awarded to him, and the $10 balance will be rolled over into the prize purse for future rounds. (reference)

charlie137: Cash Sponsor
charlie137 has donated $5 towards the challenge. (txid)

Toughit: Cash Sponsor
Toughit has donated 0.003BTC to be awarded to any Full Member, Member, Jr. Member, or Newbie that beats nullius in rankings where he is eligible to win First Place. (reference)
This is a one-time offer to the first participant that beats nullius in any rounds where nullius is eligible to win the top prize.
Update: Because nullius has won First Place in Round 1, he has won $5, while the balance rolls over into future eligible rounds. nullius is no longer eligible to receive this specific reward, but the first user that naturally ranks higher than nullius will win the balance of 0.0025BTC.
Toughit has also rolled his winnings from Round 2 ($25) over to Round 3.

Sellingaccs: Consolation Prize Sponsor (Multiple Rounds)
Sellingaccs has sponsored a second consolation prize of 2 merits for Round 3. (reference)
Sellingaccs has sponsored 1 merit eligible to the first non-ranking Newbies or Jr. Member for Round 4 (reference)

Stedsm: Merit Sponsor (Multiple Rounds)
Stedsm has sponsored 3 merits for the 2nd place winner of Round 3. (reference)
Stedsm has sponsored 2 merits for the 2nd place winner of Round 4. (reference)

bitmover: Merit Sponsor (Round 5: 2nd & 3rd Place)
bitmover has provided 1 merit for each 2nd and 3rd place prizes. (reference)

Thank you to all of our sponsors for helping to shape BitcoinTalk.org into a better forum for all!

Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

Hey all, I forgot to include your BTC address for the application. Can you go back and edit your posts to include your addresses?

I'm currently in the process of making a spreadsheet, which I will add to the original post.

Cheers!

Don't to worry, most of the participant is whose aware of post quality instead your rewards.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:33:31 AM

Does my my unpaid signature works ? I have earned some Rookoins but haven't been paid yet  Roll Eyes
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
Merited by suchmoon (5)

Does my my unpaid signature works ? I have earned some Rookoins but haven't been paid yet  Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes

BitcoinTalk Username: Blue Tyrant
Starting Post Count (including this one): 4 (This one would be the fourth one)
BTC Address: bc1qmwzg3q8ghqs5ya45pzxpe2v8u865tjkm98g9fg

Good Luck to all participants (if there are any who don't want to wear a signature that is Tongue)

Oulay

Activity: 133
Merit: 37

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:33:03 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 10:22:03 PM by Oulay
Merited by BTCforJoe (1)

Nice idea! Hopefully more members will participate when they see our signatures.

BitcoinTalk Username: Oulay
Starting Post Count (including this one): 90
BTC Address: 13G98UbxC68oWrKXxh56WpKrL59Jrf2Ev8

BTW, if you ever run out of merits, just pm me and I'd gladly send a merit to the winner if I have some laying around :3

My list of threads giving away merits: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048258.0
bill gator
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:04:19 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 08:18:15 PM by bill gator
Merited by BTCforJoe (1)

If you would like to become a weekly sponsor to provide more slots for more signatureless winners, please post here or send me a PM.
If you would like to become a Merit sponsor (so that I don't run the risk of expiring my sMerit), please post here or send me a PM.

I want to show my support of this program; Joe if you are interested I would be perfectly willing to send $10 and +1 Merit to a runner-up each week (BTC only), someone that came close, but didn't quite take the cake. If this would add to the work too much then I could always give the $10 and +1 Merit to the winner each week. I was trying to do this for a few individuals awhile back, but nobody was interested so maybe creating a thread about it will get this started.

I'd love to sponsor a slot, and merit when I have some available (I have some now).

▄█
   ▄██▌
 ▄████
▀▀▀█████▀
  ▐███▀
  ██▀
  ▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████
███████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██
██
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█▀▀███████████▀▀█▄▄
▄████▄▄███████████▄▄████▄
█████
███▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████
██▀▄██████▀████▄▀███████
███████▀▄█████▀ ▐█████▄▀███████
██  ███ ████▀   ▀▀█████ ███  ██
██████▄▀█████  ▄█████▀▄██████
██████▄▀███▌▄██████▀▄██████
██
██████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█
███▀▀███████████▀▀████▀
▀▀█▄▄███████████▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████

██████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀██
█████████▀   ▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▀▀
..SPORTS  │  CASINO  │  ESPORTS..
..BET NOW..
millenniumcoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:24:14 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 03:21:49 PM by millenniumcoin

BitcoinTalk Username:millenniumcoin
Starting Post Count (including this one):56
BTC Address:1N1pBmVS4W6waeLzsUPiszwsDp6xypGbk9
Sir,i think i have the  best post to win your challenge. Thanks for the opportunity .
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:09:31 PM

Unfortunately not, as it is for a campaign with the promissory purpose of being paid lol

Nice idea! Hopefully more members will participate when they see our signatures.

BitcoinTalk Username: Oulay
Starting Post Count (including this one): 90
BTC Address: 13G98UbxC68oWrKXxh56WpKrL59Jrf2Ev8

BTW, if you ever run out of merits, just pm me and I'd gladly send a merit to the winner if I have some laying around :3

Thanks! I'll add you to a list of merit donors on the second post. I just hope people don't hit you up begging for merit. If so, just let me know and I'll remove your name. Good luck on this challenge!

I want to show my support of this program; Joe if you are interested I would be perfectly willing to send $10 and +1 Merit to a runner-up each week (BTC only), someone that came close, but didn't quite take the cake. If this would add to the work too much then I could always give the $10 and +1 Merit to the winner each week. I was trying to do this for a few individuals awhile back, but nobody was interested so maybe creating a thread about it will get this started.

I'd love to sponsor a slot, and merit when I have some available (I have some now).

bill gator, you're a standup guy. I'm very interested in this, and iirc, I did encounter this sort of "challenge" that you've proposed in the past. I believe I also endorsed you and said I would double your offer to any participants that were willing to take your challenge. You, in fact, inspired this idea a few weeks ago, but I really haven't taken any action on it until now. Thanks for doing that.

I appreciate you becoming a sponsor! I'll include you in the second post.

BitcoinTalk Username:millenniumcoin
Starting Post Count (including this one):56
BTC Address:will update during the challenge
Sir,i think i have the  best post to win your challenge. Thanks for the opportunity .

Welcome to the challenge. Good luck!

bill gator
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

bill gator, you're a standup guy. I'm very interested in this, and iirc, I did encounter this sort of "challenge" that you've proposed in the past. I believe I also endorsed you and said I would double your offer to any participants that were willing to take your challenge. You, in fact, inspired this idea a few weeks ago, but I really haven't taken any action on it until now. Thanks for doing that.

That's funny, because I couldn't remember if it was you or someone else that jumped on board and doubled my offer to someone. Yeah, I was wondering if this was something that sprouted because of that offer. That's why I was so quick to jump in here, I probably should've already done the same thing. I'm still considering starting a "Signatureless" Campaign, rather than a "challenge"; for the time being though this is really cool. You do recall correctly, I was wondering iirc, now it's all coming back to me. If this begins to expand I am with you on the development and would be willing to help with the workload if you feel you're being overwhelmed by the participants.

▄█
   ▄██▌
 ▄████
▀▀▀█████▀
  ▐███▀
  ██▀
  ▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████
███████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████
██
██
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█▀▀███████████▀▀█▄▄
█████
███▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████
██▀▄██████▀████▄▀███████
██
▀█
███▀▀███████████▀▀████▀
▀▀█▄▄███████████▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████

██████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀██
..BET NOW..
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:16:52 PM

Current Sponsors
bill gator: Full sponsor for first runner up. bill gator will reward the 2nd place position with $10USD and a Merit for your week's efforts (reference)
Oulay: Merit sponsor (if I ever run out of merit, Oulay has committed to reward the winner(s) with merit (reference)

This has been added to the second post of the forums. Thanks for your commitment to make the forums a better place!

The top post will now be edited to reflect the new revisions and addition of a runner-up prize!

BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

That's funny, because I couldn't remember if it was you or someone else that jumped on board and doubled my offer to someone. Yeah, I was wondering if this was something that sprouted because of that offer. That's why I was so quick to jump in here, I probably should've already done the same thing. I'm still considering starting a "Signatureless" Campaign, rather than a "challenge"; for the time being though this is really cool. You do recall correctly, I was wondering iirc, now it's all coming back to me. If this begins to expand I am with you on the development and would be willing to help with the workload if you feel you're being overwhelmed by the participants.

Awesome! I can't imagine this becoming anywhere near as successful as other paid campaigns, but it does encourage great posts out of any member of the forums. If it does become bigger, I'd be willing to partner with you and make it a 'campaign' of sorts, if you will. Let's see how the first few weeks go and take it from there!

Edit: I found the thread in which you offered this deal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2689934.msg27496179#msg27496179 Cheesy

I've added it to the top post, as well.

bill gator
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

bill gator: Full sponsor for first runner up. bill gator will reward the 2nd place position with $10USD and a Merit for your week's efforts (reference)

This has been added to the second post of the forums. Thanks for your commitment to make the forums a better place!

The top post will now be edited to reflect the new revisions and addition of a runner-up prize!

All of the sudden the chance at winning has doubled. There are now twice as many winners as there were previously. My merit will only go to a post that I find meritorious, but I imagine this will be easy to come by with them being truly deserving of the prize. Happy to be a part of the project, if you need anything let me know. I'll be watching the thread for updates, winners and who is the runner-up for me to reward.

Awesome! I can't imagine this becoming anywhere near as successful as other paid campaigns, but it does encourage great posts out of any member of the forums. If it does become bigger, I'd be willing to partner with you and make it a 'campaign' of sorts, if you will. Let's see how the first few weeks go and take it from there!

I found the thread in which you offered this deal: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2689934.msg27496179#msg27496179 Cheesy

Yes! Thank you for finding the old post, two months has flown by since then. Strange that the user we offered that to was not interested, when it probably was the best offer they received. They are still posting in crappy airdrops and bounties exclusively. They've made no effort towards improving their posts, so maybe they just knew they couldn't handle change. I'm sure you will get many more participants and potentially donors than you realize for this kind of thing. I hope this gets some decent attention, because it could become quite the movement.

▄█
   ▄██▌
 ▄████
▀▀▀█████▀
  ▐███▀
  ██▀
  ▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████
███████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████
██
██
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█▀▀███████████▀▀█▄▄
█████
███▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████
██▀▄██████▀████▄▀███████
██
▀█
███▀▀███████████▀▀████▀
▀▀█▄▄███████████▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████

██████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀██
..BET NOW..
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:55:24 AM
Merited by BTCforJoe (1)

Can I join?  Grin (jkjk, though technically my ChipMixer sig is unpaid)

I'll sponsor an additional 8 merits for the first place winner.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 12:58:10 AM

Can I join?  Grin (jkjk, though technically my ChipMixer sig is unpaid)

I'll sponsor an additional 10 merits for the first place winner.

Your signature is part of a paid campaign, even though you don't get paid for your actual sig Cheesy

Are you sponsoring 10 merits to be given out individually each week until they're all given out, or are you sponsoring 10 merits every week? Or will this be a one-time deal for the first week?

I need specifics. SPECIFICS!!!!

Thanks for doing this, @DarkStar_. I don't care what anyone says about you; I fink you freeky and I like you a lot.

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:31:22 AM

Can I join?  Grin (jkjk, though technically my ChipMixer sig is unpaid)

I'll sponsor an additional 10 8 merits for the first place winner.

Your signature is part of a paid campaign, even though you don't get paid for your actual sig Cheesy

Are you sponsoring 10 merits to be given out individually each week until they're all given out, or are you sponsoring 10 merits every week? Or will this be a one-time deal for the first week?

I need specifics. SPECIFICS!!!!

Thanks for doing this, @DarkStar_. I don't care what anyone says about you; I fink you freeky and I like you a lot.

You saw my post too quickly  Angry

But, it'll be 8 merits every week. subject to change, I reserve the right to revoke this offer in rare cases (ex not being a merit source anymore)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

BitcoinTalk Username: Sasuke102001
Starting Post Count (including this one):437
Current Rank: Full Member.

Hopefully, this initiative would boost the morale of the people here in the forum and the members would contribute more towards giving quality posts ( Including me). Smiley
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

BitcoinTalk Username: Sasuke102001
Starting Post Count (including this one):437
Current Rank: Full Member.

Hopefully, this initiative would boost the morale of the people here in the forum and the members would contribute more towards giving quality posts ( Including me). Smiley

Declined. Maybe you should go back and read the first post again so you can figure out why you were not accepted for this challenge. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but 15 minutes is more than enough time for you to remove/change your signature. Please re-apply when you figure out how to follow instructions.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:04:53 AM

Oooh! I'll also help Cheesy Another runner up award? Or a third prize? Or merits as an additional incentive alongside that one merit? I'll gladly do it. If you need me to send some cash as prizes, I'll send tomorrow itself, and you yourself can reward the winners.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: