Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Joe's Signatureless Challenge Archives  (Read 10654 times)
dmonrey002

Activity: 84
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:59:13 AM

my application for this week
bitcointalk username: dmonrey002
starting post count including this one: 55
Current rank: Jr. member
Btc address: 33dgRms91iiNBQtRJySaHJvtYHm8rDKRo1

is it okay we post at local board?. as long as we comply 7 contributive post  at english speaking section ?.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCforJoe (OP)

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

Round 2 has ended! I am going through the applications. Sorry for my absence this week; I've been busy building a pretty badass network of crypto platforms.

Sit tight, and the results will be in shortly!

Round 3 has officially begun!

Applications for Round 3 will be accepted until Monday at 9:00PM (GMT -6). Please make sure to reapply if you've participated before. This is a weekly challenge, so applications will be accepted weekly.

See you guys shortly!

BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:46:56 AM

BitcoinTalk Username: fahad.khan
Starting Post Count (including this one): 94
Current Rank: Jr. Member
BTC Address: 1HKWcsgfG3uZT6eMDPrjrkw3K2GXWWwBuh

Dear Joe ! I want to know if I am among the participants. I support your campaign and have applied before ! Thanks.

Sorry that I have overlooked your application. You do qualify, so I will be including you in Round 2 results... This also means that we have 25 qualified participants for Round 2, so there WILL be a 3rd place cash prize!

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

Come on Joe, announce the winners already. I was going to merit don DarkStar_ with 3 merits, since he is a campaign manager and I'm taking my job very seriously as a merit source, I have asked him to provide a username to me for 3 merits. he said: "beggar, if you insist, merit one of the little birdies of mine".

🖤😏
BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:36:19 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 07:35:54 AM by BTCforJoe

The winners of Round 2 have been chosen!

First Place:
Toughit

Toughit has committed to rolling over his winnings (reference)
This means that next week's first place winner will receive an additional $25 USD!

8 Merits
(sponsored by DarkStar_)

—————

Second Place:
nullius

$10USD (0.00120504BTC at the time of this post)
(transaction)

3 Merits
(sponsored by bill gator)

—————

Third Place:
flip4flop

$5USD (0.00060265BTC at the time of this post)
(transaction)

2 Merits
(sponsored by Geraldo)

—————

Consolation Prize:
Blue Tyrant

2 Merits

(sponsored by LoyceV)

Congratulations to the winners of Round 2! Overall, great job again this week, folks! For the most part, this week took me longer to score because the overall post quality was superior to the previous round.

Round 3 Winners, will you please post links to the posts that you would like for the merit sponsors to award your merit to?

Merit Sponsors, will you please PM me after you have awarded the merit to the winners?

Round 3 Merit Stats: This round, a total of 47 Merits were earned by 10 participants. Great job on earning those merits this week!

BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:39:20 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

Here are my notes for all of the participants. Please remember that this is my personal opinion, and in no way reflect the views of the moderators, staff, or any other members of this forum. If you don't like it, start your own challenge. lol

These comments can also be seen on the spreadsheet.

GC2263: While it is apparent that this user took a bit of time to write posts, all of them are in generic topics that don't contribute much to crypto as a whole; they are blanket-statement topics that are based heavily on speculation. All of your posts have been in "mega" threads.

xWolfx: Disqualified. This user has not posted a single post throughout Round 2.

bitperson: Overall good posts. Some are short, but they are direct and contributive to the topic at hand. A lot of posts in Merit threads, but probably because Merit is still a widely-discussed issue.

Badingding: Disqualified. Only 1 post during Round 2.

BTC_Anon: Every English post is in Off-Topic and short meaningless answers. Please try to be more contributive to relevant topics. Your posts are generic, and I consider this to be direcly in line with shitposting. Please put some more thought into your posts moving forward, and don't be afraid to browse other boards.

Sudhik: Only 6 posts (out of 22 valid posts) are outside of the Altcoin Bounties board. English is apparently not this user's native language. 5 of the 6 posts are poorly written and do not contribute to the overall thread. They are generic statements posted in generic threads that (in my opinion) are just designed to fluff their post count. The 6th post is for a speculatively potentially dangerous service for a pre-ICO product that hasn't proven itself in the industry as of yet. 18 posts in Bounties section. It's obvious that this user's primary purpose of using these forums is to make money, which is fine with me, but please try harder to contribute to more than just megathreads in the future.

Blue Tyrant: Good posts continue to come out of Blue Tyrant! However, this week, it seems as if there were a lot more [informative] posts without references or citations where there easily could have been, given a little time to do research. Making statements like these are great, but having a source would solidify your statement even more. This is just nitpicky, I know, but try not to make definitive statements without backing them up.

monchi: 8 out 9 qualified posts are in general Bitcoin Discussion topics that were designed to raise posts counts. These threads lack true contribution to the crypto industry, and are based speculatively on opinion-based answers. Your answers are generic and speculative. While it's good to engage in conversations about Bitcoin and crypto, try not to do so in posts that don't require much thought to answer.

thelma987: Nearly the entirety of your posts in Round 2 are in megathreads. In ALL of your posts, nearly the same variation of your posts have already been provided before you. This is what is considered to be "shitposting"; when you post in a thread that has DOZENS of pages without reading any of the context outside of the original post. Please do not do this; this is the very type of behavior that this challenge was designed to combat. A couple of your posts are decent, but again, they've been posted in megathreads

nullius: Another solid week for nullius. While there was some repetition in given topics (mainly the Danos thread), and nullius heavily favors the Meta board, his ability to construct contributive post is [still] amazing. They were extremely well thought out, even in posts that were filled with banter and humor. There has been a lack of technical posts that we're used to, but if anyone would like to keep themselves entertained for a few hours, read through nullius's post history on a weekly basis.

Toughit: I'm particularly loving this user's interaction with nullius (does not affect score). Great technical knowledge about mining, and contributions to the forums regarding Bitcoin/Altcoin mining are great! This user is a good example to show that the Merit system needs more outliers on the Altcoin boards. While board distribution is weak comared to other participants, the post quality is great! Keep it up!

detector: First of all, please refrain from posting in Serious Discussion. Your posts there are not contributive, and if they were removed, would have no effect whatsoever on the topics that you've posted in. Otherwise, your posts are decent, but not great. They're either heavily based on opinionated speculation, or based on redundant obvious facts that provide no contribution to the thread. In the future, try to think about your post before posting your replies. Ask yourself "How can I stand out and be different with my post?".

OninLoki: DISQUALIFIED: Applied and joined ContractNet campaign merely 4 HOURS before Round 2 ended.

s2break: EVERY SINGLE POST (with the exception of 1 sMerit review post and a reply in my thread) is about bounties. Please note that the purpose of my challenge was to help eliminate users joining the forums for the SOLE purpose of earning money.

KP Oli: Does not qualify. Only 1 post during Round 2.

vlad230: When positioning yourself as an expert on any subject (given your narrative posting style in several of your posts), please cite sources or references when making such definitive statements. If a post sounds like it's positioned on facts, users will want to see the source of those facts. Other than those few posts, your posting ability is good, and your knowledge on mining seems to be high. Good job on referencing some of your past post history! Your ability to research things is obviously on a sleuth level, as is depicted in your posts about connecting known alt accounts.

buyandsale: Your posts are redundant. They are one-liners. They are what is generally known as shitposts. Absolutely no thought went into any of your posts. This is obvious by seeing that the post that required the most thought was your application to this challenge. Are you serious about this challenge? Try to understand why some members are putting up our own money to keep this challenge ongoing. And then ask yourself if you really belong here. Please try to commit yourself in trying to make this forum a better place!

vlom: Does not qualify. Only 5 posts during Round 2.

Jack Dragon: Does not qualify. Only 2 posts during Round 2.

shahzadafzal: Be careful with your speculative posting. Just because you believe strongly about a subject does not mean that it is factual, so you should stop presenting your posts as facts. Otherwise, great job on taking the time to write out your posts. While I can tell English is not your first language, it shows that you put a lot of thought into your posts. In the future, I would love to see you stray away from posting in as many speculative threads (such as in Bitcoin Discussion).

Sellingaccs: Classic example of "short and sweet" types of posts. Goes to show that you can be contributive without having to post extensively long posts. You are obviously knowledgeable in technical aspects of cryptocurrency. I like how you focus your experience here on the services aspects of the forums. Your banter is noteworthy, and I [surprisingly] enjoyed reading through your post history

fahad.khan: Does not qualify. Only 3 posts during Round 2. (although this is partially my fault for overlooking this user's previous application)

Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

Blue Tyrant: Good posts continue to come out of Blue Tyrant! However, this week, it seems as if there were a lot more [informative] posts without references or citations where there easily could have been, given a little time to do research. Making statements like these are great, but having a source would solidify your statement even more. This is just nitpicky, I know, but try not to make definitive statements without backing them up.

NGL I entirely agree about the point on the lack of proper citations for some of the points I mentioned, was pretty busy the last week so was pretty much logging in for a bit, seeing somewhere I felt a comment was needed quickly put it to text and then got back to what I was doing so I didn't manage to cram in the needed references.

Also congratulations for the winners of this week and Good Luck for this week.

charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:42:43 AM

i sent the application few days ago but not sure if it was counted for this week

BitcoinTalk Username: charlie137
Starting Post Count (including this one): 779
Current Rank: Full Member
BTC Address: 36gtJNcPfsFCAVRw7pdev2nTLnnof2Lsq1

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

Joe, have you thought of using Google forms for application processing? This way, spam can be reduced and it'll also reduce your work, and you won't miss any participants too. Things become much clearer then.

BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

BitcoinTalk Username: Stedsm
Current Rank: Legendary
Purpose of this post: Sponsorship of second place merits
Amount of Merits sponsored by me for the best poster (2nd place) : 5

Joe, please accept my application and let me reward the best person based on your decision for this week. I'll also look forward to sponsor in BTC too next week (probably).  Grin

Thanks in advance.

Awesome! We can never have too many sponsors! I will be revisiting the reward system during this next round. I want to ensure that this challenge is sustainable, which includes adjusting the merit awards to ensure the longevity of this challenge. I'll provide more details this week, but for now, your merit reward will be applied to 2nd place for this week, as you have requested. nullius[/b[ is this week's second place winner (even though he scored the highest; participants are not eligible to win first place in consecutive weeks). You can view his post history and award the posts that you feel deserve the most merit, or you can message him directly to establish which of his posts he feels are the most meritorious.

Joe, have you thought of using Google forms for application processing? This way, spam can be reduced and it'll also reduce your work, and you won't miss any participants too. Things become much clearer then.

My god, why didn't I think of this beforehand. You, sir, are awesome.

I'll be setting up a google form for future rounds (starting with Round 4 applications). Thanks for this!

I am currently processing applications for Round 3 and updating the top post for this week's challenge. Thanks for another successful week, all!

BTCforJoe (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:44:09 AM

The spreadsheet has been updated with all participants who have applied for Round 3. We are just 6 applicants away from unlocking the cash prize for 3rd place. Let's hope we get the remaining required applicants by the cutoff tomorrow!

is it okay we post at local board?. as long as we comply 7 contributive post  at english speaking section ?.

Yes, this is acceptable.

Ps. Am i able to get the consolidation price for two weeks in a row?

Edit: I have changed the address to a segwit one.

Yes, only the first place prize is prohibited from being won consecutively. And thanks for using SegWit!

detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

Re-Apply sir

BitcoinTalk Username: detector
Starting Post Count (including this one): 170
Current Rank: Full Member
BTC Address: 1AYb1qqkHt3bCMqxfNr3GYTcmPANKm1WKC

Congratulations for the winner
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

Third Place:
flip4flop

$5USD (0.00060265BTC at the time of this post)
(transaction)

2 Merits
(sponsored by Geraldo)

—————

Sorry Joe I'm late, a bit busy this week.
Merits sent to the 3rd winner.

Reference: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3146608.msg32540138#msg32540138 (I choose it)

Again, I'll provide two merits for 3rd place on week 3.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

Consolation Prize:
Blue Tyrant

2 Merits

(sponsored by LoyceV)
Thanks for making my life easy, I was already looking for this in the spreadsheet, turns out you posted it already.
I've merited this and this post.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Blue Tyrant
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 65

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

Thanks for making my life easy, I was already looking for this in the spreadsheet, turns out you posted it already.
I've merited this and this post.

Cheers  Cheesy

flip4flop

Activity: 378
Merit: 135

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

Thanks for running this and thanks for the nomination for 3rd place!  Looking forward to the next week! I think you forgot me in the roll up post for all the comments for everyone. It’s no biggie I checked the spreadsheet but just noticed when scrolling through this morning.
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:59:22 PM

Hi Joe, I'd like to apply for the third week round!  Wink

BitcoinTalk Username: draculaaa
Starting Post Count (including this one): 44
Current Rank: Jr. Member
BTC Address: 1LWDzN8YQa9fdVnH5Emms6VpHpfHzNYUW3
vishnu_g

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:14:09 PM

Hello sir, I would like to participate in this challenge

BitcoinTalk Username: vishnu_g
Starting Post Count (including this one): 26
Current Rank: Newbie
BTC Address:
bill gator
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:47:09 PM

Sorry that I have overlooked your application. You do qualify, so I will be including you in Round 2 results... This also means that we have 25 qualified participants for Round 2, so there WILL be a 3rd place cash prize!

What did I tell you about this emotional roller coaster? I'm finding this extremely amusing that 3rd place was implemented and revoked multiple times during this round.

I have sent nullius their merit, and sent you a PM informing you that I have done so as requested. I'm assuming my funds from last week were enough to cover 2nd place this week, but if not please let me know and I will cover the difference for you, Joe.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this now means that 1st place next week is competing for $50? Round 3 is going to be interesting.

▄█
   ▄██▌
 ▄████
▀▀▀█████▀
  ▐███▀
  ██▀
  ▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████
███████████████████
██████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██
██
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀

▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█▀▀███████████▀▀█▄▄
▄████▄▄███████████▄▄████▄
█████
███▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████
██▀▄██████▀████▄▀███████
███████▀▄█████▀ ▐█████▄▀███████
██  ███ ████▀   ▀▀█████ ███  ██
██████▄▀█████  ▄█████▀▄██████
██████▄▀███▌▄██████▀▄██████
██
██████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
▀█
███▀▀███████████▀▀████▀
▀▀█▄▄███████████▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████

██████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
▀██
█████████▀   ▀███████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▀▀
..SPORTS  │  CASINO  │  ESPORTS..
..BET NOW..
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:53:04 PM
Merited by Meepospammer (1)

Either I'm being ignored or nobody could see my posts. I have merited the third winner. you could thank the head of the family a.k.a don DarkStar_ those 3 merits were meant for him. it means that I shouldn't be treated specially and differently just because I'm a merit source.

In the future I might need to join the family, however I will not merit any of the family members a.k.a Chipmixer's participants from my source merits, I would have wanted to be accepted and treated like a really trusted man. you might ask yourself, why would this beggar do this if doing it would probably get him nowhere? he might be playing a long game to earn the trust of the forum for hundreds of Bitcoins.

Not really. this is who I am, there has been no other cases in which somebody would invest a considerable amount of trust on me. this is the first time to be a merit source. bottom line, do not treat me differently, I'm not here to use the system for my own benefits. there is no benefits in 20 sMerits anyways right? in my arrogant and insignificant opinion, what you are doing Joe, is producing more spam. I mean what happens to 3 winners and 22 losers? would they delete their unqualified posts or they have just increased the amount of garbage posts?

Don DS, note that everything I've just said above, is an act, lies. we all know that I'm a lier, beggar who would do anything to earn money. I will merit 1 at a time and wont merit the family members in rows. like 1 merit to a random nigger, 1 merit to one of the gang members of the don DarkStar_leone.
Disclaimer: I need merits, where is my supervisor a.k.a mexxer-2 to give me merits in bulk? don't make me beg, I'm trying to build a character here. just a single lol.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: