Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the Elders would also listen to Youth?  (Read 431 times)
bossloccox (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

What is your opinion about it , you think they will listen to modern youth today.
We gain wisdom from all ages. Gone are the days that information is practically owned by the older generation. Because now the young people have their own perspective on life. And they are no longer happy with old life.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

They need to and they're doing too. Now we're into the time of post world war old agers born in the 50s and later.
The new generation of old agers are more adaptive to change.
Tosin12

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

Of course yes once the youths have something to offer
madushan91

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:54:54 PM

Actually, If anyone tell truths and most important things , everyone must listen to that person. Doesn't matter,  He or she is younger or elder.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

When it comes to formulating innovative ideas and galvanising action, it is clear that we older generations have much to learn from young people.
They are not apathetic or disengaged; they are simply savvy enough to know that we are not listening to them.
We must not only address the dispiriting abyss of youth unemployment, but ensure that young people drive the discussions that shape their lives.
It is therefore unsurprising that young people have been at the forefront of the world’s mass protests in recent years.
They are rightly angry that while others  in particular the old political and financial institutions were deemed too important or too big to fail, they are considered too small to matter.
sajjad.uc

Activity: 108

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:36:30 PM

Yes, of course, elders should listen to the youth voices. Because it is really very necessary to develop a youth mind. Youth are the future of the generation. They need to be guided properly. If the elders listen to them, then it will be easier to guide youth on the right track.
But now almost 50% elders are listening to the youth voices and appreciating them.That is really a very positive sign for our civilization.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

What is your opinion about it , you think they will listen to modern youth today.
We gain wisdom from all ages. Gone are the days that information is practically owned by the older generation. Because now the young people have their own perspective on life. And they are no longer happy with old life.

Well most adult or elderly people don't listen to young ones because they think that they are older and that they are more experienced than them. I really think that it's not that bad to listen to other's opinion even if they are young or old. Age is not a factor when it comes to experience and knowledge.
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

With proper approach, of course they will listen. Respecting these elders of their beliefs will make them respect us new generations back. We just have to be patient with them because their not young enough the get these new knowledge.

shiki3226

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

It would be great if people would be open to listen to people who are younger than them because maturity is not measured through age. It would be like seeing things with fresh eyes.

Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:45:44 PM

To be honest I listen on my grandfather and grandmother because it is true though the words of wisdom , but as of now , now a days we can't say that if elders teach youth I think still youth will controlled or will not listen because as a teen too , we wanted some thrill , fun and excitement , we are stubborn on so many ways. I think it youth will not listen to it , maybe just some.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:01:34 PM

Oh yeah. The elders can listen to the youth if they (the youth) put up a good behavior at all times.

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

The youth have google as well.   Cool

The elders however are still very much traditional that they still want you to listen to them and if you don't they will consider you disrespectful. My grandparents still believed that I should be investing on properties while all I want is to spend it on crypto. They don't listen to me after all the funds I got from crypto that I have even bought them a truck for their coconut products.

Bren Natividad

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

Yes, sometimes because this time this generation theres a lot thing they dont know.
Rommel24

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

Nowadays children has slightly unrespecful to some elders specially in the youth because if you can see and compared to the old man before from the new generation as of now well be able has a big different between attitude unlike to the old people before in that case, sometimes elder person would be hear to listen from some youth related from other social activities as guild to operate from their activity related by using technology,
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:17:28 PM

Age does not makes one an elder. It is information that makes you elder. Information makes the difference. any youth that has what it takes (information) to counsel an elder; it will be foolishness on the elders part not to listen to him.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:23:30 PM

I think, not all of them will listen to young people. It's too difficult to change your mind when you are old
Komobit

Activity: 161
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:36:34 PM

Plz, plz and plz, watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD0x7ho_IYc

There is soo much that each generation can lear from each other

I, myself, asked my grandmother how she - who doesnt know how to turn on the pc - find five 'good morning' cats per day to send through whatsapp
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

Yes , Sometimes most of the youth have a goal in life , like for example mother and daughter . Mother should listen to her child to make her child happier than force her child to what the mother wants her to be in the future .

We must give value in every opinion. Whatever, if its is Youth or old people. Just try to recognize and realize each situation.
Godgreat95

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

I wish they should trying and listen to we youths because we are being called the leaders of tomorrow.thus,the period we are into now is postmodernism period in which we youths knows much more better than the elders through globalization
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

I think that both youth and elders have to listen to each other. A lot of elders listen to youth these days. Young people are the future, they understand that. It would be easier for them to guide the youth on the right path if they listen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: