Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if Bitcoin Price Crashes  (Read 2312 times)
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

It will ruin it, I know you should only invest what you can lose, but damn it will be painful. I might want to buy a big drop will happen, but maybe it is a global ban.
Loss can never be welcomed with a happy face, on reality basis, except some supermen who have strong hold on their mind. But we should try to grasp it gradually and slowly so that we may focus on such voids and then fill them next time by not repeating same mistakes. Everyone must look for the mistakes in their work so that a better lesson can be learnt form them.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

If bitcoin started to go down,then if you have an investment to it, just let it down. Don't panic to sell it eventhough you know it brings losses to you.
The value of bitcoin will be raise up again sooner or later. Just play it wise and don't let your emotions to bring you down.
CannonWarrior

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:08:05 AM

If bitcoin's price crashes, wait until it stops in falling. Since the price of bitcoin becomes totally low, then it is your turn to buy some stocks of bitcoin.
Buy as many as you can then hold it until the price of bitcoin goes up again.
khai29

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:23:07 AM

I think if that case happen I will buy more bitcoin so that if the price rise again I have plenty of bitcoin to sell.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
and is always moving my damm shoes Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE

The difficulty when the price or value of bitcoin falls. It is difficult to think of ways in which we will do our best to rave ourselves even when it comes down. This is because of the difficulty when you try bitcoin, losing the money that we have financed when the price of bitcoin decreases. If we were to respect it, we would not just pay it as well as our money. It's hard to bitcoin when it's price down so we just have to be in control when it happens in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

Crashes are commonplace in a decentralized system because everything depends on the user, as long as there are exchanges that accept bitcoin then I do not think we need to panic, it can be used to buy because we get a cheaper price.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

It will ruin it, I know you should only invest what you can lose, but damn it will be painful. I might want to buy a big drop will happen, but maybe it is a global ban.

If the prices crash as a result of a global ban (although the probability for such thing happening is very low), then the chances are that it will take many years for the exchange rates to recover. There is also a possibility that the prices might never recover completely.

Crash means very bad correction and will never recover again to its previous price. Thats what i think.
But sometime crash is identic with correction like people opinion. But for me its not the same.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
Also I would love too hear opinions on what would it take for something like that to happen.
I imagine President Trump would have to outlaw bitcoin or something of that magnitude at this
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HOLY CHIP!!! I would Buy my own Island and make myself The king and have hundreds of children with my hundreds of wives
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
IF I PUT MY SHOES SOMEWHERE I WANT TO FIND THEM THERE IF I WANTED THEM IN THE CLOSET I WOULD PUT THEM THERE
I think even if bitcoin's price drop I will still hold my bitcoin because eventually it will rise again or very soon because it is what happen all the time just like this past few months when 2018 is coming bitcoin's price is dropping rapidly then now it is increasing back to it's previous price.

zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

Put your own money on the stop and with the decrease in the exchange of your currency there is an automatic sale.
engrdaver

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

i don't think it will drop drastically to that value in one go. If you see that the value is constantly depreciating thru time, maybe it's time to let go and make money while you still can. Positive income is always better than negative liability.
rdscrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:01:42 PM

So, I decided to respond to this because back in 2016, I was holding a large quantity of a coin that had a low value. Then, I had an emergency come up, and thankfully, I was able sell a pretty large quantity of my holdings of this particular coin, leaving me with about 10% of the amount I originally had.  The value of the tokens that I cashed out equaled a little over $5,000.  Now, I procured these tokens without any fiat investment whatsoever, so the $5,000 was complete profit. 

So, great, I was able to use crypto to take care of an emergency expense that was almost not paid. 

Well, about 2 months later, the coin increased in value by around 15,000%.  That is, 150x the value it was originally.  This was great for the balance that I had remaining, which currently totals about $15,000 USD. 

However, when I calculated the new price against the amount of coins I had to sell to satisfy the emergency situation, I realized that I had lost out on the opportunity to become an immediate bitcoin millionaire, as the total that I missed out on was a little over $800,000.00. 
Because I had zero dollars tied up in the project, my wife was able to convince me to look at the glass "half full."  Most wives would not be so kind if their husbands lost a million bucks.  However, again, there was no real investment other than a little bit of time, so she was able to use such details to bring me out of the minor depression I found myself in after the loss.   

Personally, I would use about half of my ETH holdings and buy up all the BTC I could at 0.89. 

Even if it rebounded to a hundred bucks per BTC, the amount that most of us could buy at 0.89 would allow just about everyone with a little bit of fiat or ETH to become filthy rich at the smallest rebounding of BTC. 

Sometimes, crashed markets can hold more opportunity than a stable one can. 

With all of that said, as far as the OP comment about trading in the wife -- I would have to pass here.  My wife is amazing, beautiful, and supportive as well as any other positive adjective that could be used here.  More importantly, as far as crypto is concerned, she is very supportive of my efforts, ever since I joined the RUPEE developer team.  We were able to make improvements to the project that were so massive, the value of the coin went from $0.00001 to $0.20, give or take.  That's a huge increase, and when my wife saw that my efforts in crypto were not a waste of time, she has joined into my effort. 

Now, if the price were to appreciate to multimillions per coin, I would sell half of my holdings, invest with some of the sale profits (in other crypto, business investing, precious metals, and real estate).  Next, I would write myself a commission paycheck in the amount of $17% of the sale.  This would be the personal money that I keep off of the sale, and would be about 10,000,000, based on the figures from the OP.   

Thus, my family would be set for life, right then and there; my business would be funded appropriately; and I would be able to divest into other commodities, such as silver (mostly), gold, platinum, etc. 

I would pass on buying the island.  While the idea of having zero government and zero regulatory bodies is admittedly very tempting -- I think I would stay right here in the United States and use a share of my portions to improve the local community by starting an NGO to do so. 

The OP made a very interesting comment regarding President Trump banning Bitcoin.  It is within his rights as the President of the United States to do so, but it is unlikely that he would personally do so, as he is a huge proponent of personal choice.  However, most people do not understand the the POTUS has the ability to do things like this.  For an example, one only need look at the Executive Order issued by President F.D. Roosevelt during WWII, which served to forbid "the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States."  This exec. order had the effect of ordering private citizens to turn their gold over to the federal government under threat of criminal prosecution. 

Such an act by President Trump would not only be legal, it is also an action that would be difficult to challenge in court because there exists legal precedent (FDR's E.O.) that was never successfully challenged before it was rescinded after the war.  This means that such an action by the President is completely legal and well-established. 

Such fear of government intervention is the reason why myself and a group of other crypto devs are in the process of conceptualizing the Veritas Protocol, which will allow our community to self-regulate.  The project will aim to contract with other projects with the sole intent of self regulation in such a manner that we can demonstrate to the US SEC that we are completely able, active, and capable of policing ourselves.  We are in the process of negotiating with several projects, including CampusCoin.  RUPEE will also be a part of the protocol, but in full disclosure, I am part of their US-based development team.

If you are interested in getting in on the ground floor, send me a private message.  We are about to launch a crowdfunding and angel investor campaign, but there is no purchase or investment necessary to get in early as a member of the project.  We are going to have several outreach bounties, so if you cannot invest personally, there will be plenty opportunity to earn VERT tokens. 

Anyway, that is just a side note.  I will post an ANN when conceptualization becomes realization.  We are also looking for people who want to join the team.  Again, there is no investment necessary, but team members need to have technical knowledge and the willingness to spread the word.  Those who join the team will also be part of the committee that sets protocol procedures, currency changes, and other major issues involved with the token.  You will be part of the driving force that creates the final version of the Veritas Protocol.  Again, just send me a DM if interested or follow me on Twitter @rdscrypto. 

Back to the original topic, though -- the key point when it comes to increases or decreases in the value of crypto is this right here: 

Do not invest more than you are willing to lose.   

I hope that at least one person was able to use the above information in a beneficial manner. 

With Sincerest Regards,
William A. 
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:12:35 PM

I will do when the price of bitcoin falls I will buy 2bitcoin for bitcoin flavoring and returning it to its former price will make me a lumpak money lump.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

If there will come such type of situation then crypto world will face a huge disaster for sure. but It's true that we have become almost used to as this situation. So not only me but also a lot of people will be worried when the Bitcoin price will be crashed. But when there is a problem then there will be a way out from this situation. So don't be confused too much about the price of Bitcoin.
I believe that Bitcoin price though decreases at any rate but the market will be running its speed for a long time. Already this platform has been established around the world so everything will be fine.
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

For me ill invest all of my money if bitcoin price going crash its a good oppurtunity for us if thats happen because bitcoin has a great price in a market maybe you will get millionaire in a few days not all the time bitcoin price going down. but its imposibble to happen for this time.
NightCloudz07

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

What would you do if Saturday Morning you wake up  and Bitcoin Price Drops to 0.89 cents?
point right  Huh Huh Huh Huh
or even better What would you do if Bitcoin Skyrockets too 2,5 million USD per Bitcoin  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
because I would immediately divorce This one definitely trade her in  for someone who doesn't talk so much blah blah blah .....
if that gonna happen i will spend all my money to buy bitcoin because that is the great timing to buy and to invest but i still hoping that bitcoin is not gonna price crush

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:36:00 PM

It's simply impossible, millions of people invest in bitcoin around the world, they simply can not physically sell all their bitcoins in one day. so that such a development of events is impossible.
stefanionut99

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

Protect your profits by cashing out all your BTC into real money or fiats is the best way to do when bitcoin price crashes, do it quickly or you will miss the opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: