Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:39:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When You Think Market Boom Again?  (Read 1101 times)
worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 505
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
maybe the day of Bitcoin millionaires are over?
thoughts on this?

worldtraveller
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:20:37 AM

I am expecting price to reach new all time high level in this year itself but as we are in the last phase of the correction process, the situation will remain chaotic at least for the month so we might see some ups and downs in this month but after the first quarter of this year, I am expecting sustainable growth in the price.
Missterio

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:28:41 AM

Growth can go at any time. no one knows when it will be. I think that large investors are already studying and want to enter here. many forecast a large increase by the summer. I think the growth will be closer to the end of this year.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:01:06 AM

For now, the entire cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend, but that trend will soon change.
Because in the past, every year the June is a bull market, so we just have to wait and wait for June. Grin

bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
thoughts on this?

Again all the altcoins and Bitcoin are raising but we must supporting to cryptocurrency because many new fake news are updated in all over the world. It is affected in crypto investment but this is good growth cryptocurrency so still time to invest in Bitcoin it make huge profit in this year end. Almost all the investors are expecting more profit but few peoples only invest in long term this also one of the major drawback in crypto market. Try to trust the Bitcoin everyone achieve the millionaire.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
datodota002

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

thoughts on this?

In my opinion bitcoin price will boom again in the last Q3 of this years like 2017. because there are still little obstacles in the end of Q1, i hope new All high time will reach this years and the altcoin will get high rising on this years
binghope

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:00:23 AM

Personally, Bitcoin prices are currently very low, and I think the supply and demand for the Bitcoin coin are saturated. Many investors have left the BTC market to invest in other altcoins. This makes Bitcoin prices stand still, and in the future it is possible that BTC prices will fall but not continue to rise.
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

When all noobs will stop selling they’re bitcoin on a low price and the big investors fill the gap with the help of whales. This past few month hasn’t been good to bitcoin in terms of its price but overall this slight stability of it makes the community bigger and bigger in numbers. Segwit also helps a lot through updates in transaction time and fee. It should be a much better time now to boom again.

HODL
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

Well, I was thinking of the same thing, And the thing is I only refer to the previews year. I think cryptocurrency will gain its power again this comming july.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

Maybe wait for May or July to come, bitcoin and many more crypto will have a huge pump. This early 2018 cryptocurrency experienced alot of FUDs thats why the price keeps on dumping, but as the time comes the issue about FUD is slowly getting cleaned and fixed so we will see a healthier market in the near future.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

thoughts on this?

I read on article that crypto market cap can reach more than $1trilion on years to come. I hope that prediction can be reality and if that happen I am believe that will start on this year maybe on end 2018
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

I can see that the  cryptomarket will boom again when we reach the 2nd half of current year most probably when july comes. Always be positive when it comes to crypto world because nothing will happen good if negativity comes first. Though i have read that many investors left the bitcoin for alternative coins we cannot predict how the price of it will behave.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:22:39 AM

thoughts on this?

I would say it can boom again if those big whales will invest huge amount of bitcoin as they can help those people have a little shares. Actually, it's hard to predict even the experts have no idea when the market boom again as we are hoping that it will happen again. As I can see the value of bitcoin is in the stability stage which can play around $10,500 to $12,000 which I can think it's a great time to invest.
kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:25:50 AM

I would rather say slowly booming the market is not yet recover for a massive dumping maybe in the mid of the year it can be back of the track.
IsuruMaduranga

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

Block chain enthusiast

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

According to most of market analytics BTC will go up around $30,000-$35,000 this year. In the next couple of years sure it will hit 1 million because still crypto market is young and growing. Most of the people are not aware of Crypto market. As a example in my country(Sri Lanka) only computer geeks know about cryptos. So the BTC market is still young. Probably it will hit 1 Million in few years and Ethereum will follow.

So back to your question.. BTC always boom with the start of new year. So it will definetly boom when the 2019 comes. But according to many experts we can expect a huge hype of BTC price in middle of this year..

If you want more information please follow @cryptoofox in twitter. He is a very talented market analyzer i know.  Smiley

Here is a very good article in forbs.. hope you follow  Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://www.forbes.com/sites/noahjessop/2017/12/01/10-predictions-for-the-next-5-years-of-crypto/

☆ FLUX ☆
GAMING ECOSYSTEM
17 - 24 April Public Sale
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

It's just a matter of time. If you see the price graph of last year then you will get understand. Last year price was upward from the beginning. But this year it's going through ups and downs. Now there are 2 chances. One the market will totally collapse and the other one is it will bloom again. Now collapsing crypto currency market is not a matter of joke. Day by day the people are investing more and more. The capital of the market is also raising due to this investment. And the 2nd one will be true. The market will expand. The price will be high. Because many of the organization who are familiar and famous are investing in crypto world. So the capital is increasing. The more the capital the more is the profit. So just wait till the end.

Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

If you have enough capital, really just the $500-$1000 swings are more than enough for you to make a great deal of profit.   No need to wait for some pie in the sky bull run.

sent from my X6
PaulMittin

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

Honestly, I sincerely think considering our past experience on the rising and falling of cryto value, I think mid/end of the year is the time the crypto value always rises!
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:38:23 AM

For now, the entire cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend, but that trend will soon change.
Because in the past, every year the June is a bull market, so we just have to wait and wait for June. Grin
Some of Korea's moves, now South Korea's largest bank, have accepted the transfer of ripples across countries. I think the Cypto market is gaining momentum and growing again in the next few months.

Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Not much but the market is regaining its momentum and if this continues we could see $12000 by the end of the weekend

Once all interested parties see that we have confidence in the bitcoin market we might see a pump and new price barrier might be set above $12k
If you have enough capital, really just the $500-$1000 swings are more than enough for you to make a great deal of profit.   No need to wait for some pie in the sky bull run.
agree with you this should be the easiest way to make some money from the swings.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: