Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When You Think Market Boom Again?  (Read 1105 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:48:04 AM

Honestly, I sincerely think considering our past experience on the rising and falling of cryto value, I think mid/end of the year is the time the crypto value always rises!

Market always have a roller coaster ride and this is the most volatile market than any other. So once the rise begins we will see it rising like 2 or 3k in a day itself and recovering it quickly. But this also bring s a huge risk as the fall could also be huge in such cases.

From Mid Feb we have seen market to slowly start rising and now crossed 11k as well. So this should be the rise of the bitcoin prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

in my view, I recently noticed that bitcoin prices are experiencing very significant fluctuations, bitcoin prices tend to decline for late, my predictions in the middle or end of the year may be booming again, as late as 2017, which makes bitcoin soar high and popular among internet businessmen. It is expected that bitcoin will be booming again as in previous years.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:28:16 AM

It's a bit unfair for bitcoin being questioned and pressured about the next boom.
As we all know, bitcoin shoot up fastly and drastically fall afterwards in a short period of time. By now we should have known that is unhealthy for something to grow fast. Instead wait for it to grow with proper support.
Focus on the development which in my opinion is very open this year for bitcoin. With this, we should not worry too much about the prices. And use bitcoin more for it to become mainstream.
ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

It is very difficult to specify when it will increase its value.But I think it will increase price by june or july.Because in the month of june every year the market price is up.So we have to wait until june or july.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

It is very difficult to specify when it will increase its value.But I think it will increase price by june or july.Because in the month of june every year the market price is up.So we have to wait until june or july.
The network should have more transactions in July. I want my altcoin portfolio to get a higher value by then.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:13:30 PM

Why does everyone have fear? Sell their bitcoins. After all, correction is an integral part of growth. This is a simple law applied to any market. In any case, bitcoin and whole market will update its price records. It is extremely stupid now to sell coins. I believe that Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year. I think that's true.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:18:10 PM

There is surely be a new boom of bitcoin sometime, I dont know for sure when is it going to happen but it has to come at a certain moment. It is still, just the beginning of the year and the market always have this big fluctuations in this period because it is a new year and they dont know what to expect. The price will start to increase after the summer as it always happens and probably at the end of the year a new boom will take place. Just wait for it because it will come.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

I think it will be later in the year before we see the market recover. I think Bitcoin could get back to $20,000 by the end of the year. As far as another boom in price. It could be another couple of years before we see another huge price increase after the recovery is complete. Before then we’ll probably see a lot of price fluctuations for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as well.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

In the short term I am not sure that BTC will boom. Currently, governments are gradually interfering in the BTC. They are introducing stricter regulations. But once it has stabilized in the next few years, BTC will boom and will be the key currency in the world. There will be no legal money anymore. That is my opinion.
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:44:36 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year. I think that's true.
Yeah, agree with your opinion buddy. In the second half of the year (Q3-Q4) I believe Bitcoin will rise up again such a few last years.

Based on the picture above, in 3 last years Bitcoin always rise up in the second half of the year.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

There is surely be a new boom of bitcoin sometime, I dont know for sure when is it going to happen but it has to come at a certain moment. It is still, just the beginning of the year and the market always have this big fluctuations in this period because it is a new year and they dont know what to expect. The price will start to increase after the summer as it always happens and probably at the end of the year a new boom will take place. Just wait for it because it will come.
Bitcoin's back toward the middle of this year, I think we'll see prices declining, particularly in Market volume. therefore in the case of new investors Bitcoin can increase faster than price. At least I believe it needed to fall into the price of the Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

Start from january bitcoin price falling down,when it strive to go up it goes down again untill now. I think market boom again at the middle of this year. So,have more patience and don't panic selling ,it can't help to bitcoins recovery.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

I guess the g20 summit will affect this boom in a significant way, if there would be a positive approach towards cryptos than it would be a boom of market and vice versa.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

The appreciation of the cryptocurrencies at the end of 2017 is because, from Q3 2017, there have been many positive news and events about this market, plus investors flocking to Bitcoin, rapidly raising the Bitcoin exchange rate, to nearly $ 19,000. So in 2018, I think the boom of the market will be in Q3 when there are a lot of events related to altcoins as well as Bitcoin, which will attract more investors into the cryptocurrencies market.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

According to technical analysis bitcoin and whole market will recover after the price of  Bitcoin at 12 000 USD per Bitcoin.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

When closes to halving time. Every 4 year the amount of bitcoin that can be mined are decrease a half. Then the supply will very very decrease the comparison between supply and demand will result very large gap's. It will cause to the increasing of bitcoin price. I am sure in that time the price of bitcoin will increasr. Market will boom again.

CryptoNick23

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

I think verry soon.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:16:47 PM

So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
maybe the day of Bitcoin millionaires are over?
thoughts on this?

No, Bitcoin is not over yet. We're just experiencing a huge dip, thats all, no big reasons for Bitcoin to completely fall behind it. Usually during the first and second quarter of the year, we experience a price spike. But Bitcoin will surely rise again on the final quarter of this year. A lot of speculators are expecting a new ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:20:09 PM

Block chain technology will be developed very fast this year!

As the best application of technology in block chain, BTC's price may reach a new high this year!

What I want to do is hold my own digital encrypted currency!
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

So much speculation on this question. As beginning to end of 2017 Saw a Major Boom and increase in BTC and other Cryptos
Do you see this happening again? As large growth spurt again for BTC for 2018? or at least a steady long growth that could carry into 2019 again? or do you see things staying stabilized and just small growth?
maybe the day of Bitcoin millionaires are over?
thoughts on this?

I am also expecting the bitcoin will boom again like what happen last year we are not expected that from lowest amount and every month continuously rising and rising so we didnt expect that bitcoin will reach $20,000 and this coming 2019 we sure or expect that reach again the speculation or they saying that the value within this year was $40,000 to $50,000 so we assure investors will coming.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: