Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:04:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 😎 [ANN] The Utmost Epic, Totally Tubular sMerit Giveaway ~ 170 sM Available 😎  (Read 3384 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:02:03 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:16:30 AM by Gleb Gamow

Shameless plug - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2580003.msg31607131#msg31607131 - while I dole out some more sM like candy from a ... (okay, I won't go there  Tongue).

You have to admit that it's pretty ingenious of me in not having to hunt posts worthy of sM - I make the posts warranting sM come to me.  Cool Cool Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:36:28 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 07:55:48 AM by fxstrike
Merited by Flying Hellfish (1), Gleb Gamow (1)

Helping Newbie finding their Profile ID URL

Right Click on your username and then you can copy your profile ID link address

Mouse over your username on your posting you will see the profile link a the browser status usually at the bottom left.
Click on your username and you go to your profile page, now your profile ID link is at the browser address bar, you can copy it from there

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

Wait, you're seeking sM from a dude you've weeded out? FUCK YOU! Okay, I did it.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Later, bud.

Bruno

PS: In the spirit of Monty Python, I'm this close

Code:
-

to starting a thread depicting threads that lists other threads.  Roll Eyes

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna take a silly walk to the loo.

Hahahaha, gave me a good laugh! Man you're great! Grin Grin Grin

Okay, I did it! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3068555.0.
thescimitarr

Activity: 117
Merit: 6

FREE VPS. Check Signature for link

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:03:46 AM

I think this is an issue which needs to be dealt with :

I just don't know if this is a good step towards the future of this forum, but there is one problem with this system.
Most of the helpful post go unnoticed by most of the users. And the one's who find it helpful aren't able to merit it because they simply can't.

I'm even doubtful if the creator of this thread will notice this post looking at the number of replies already to this post. This is the problem which needs to be taken care of. I hope someone could put some light on this.

I don't know if this is the right way to put it here   Huh

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
Toughit

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

Just to stir up some fun...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3039477.msg31278204#msg31278204

theymos,

Please create a level above Legendary.

My vote would be to call it Mythical.

Why:
-   Legendaries are bright, energetic, experienced (quirky, opinionated) people, if they don’t have something to work to, they will turn their energy to other distractions
-   Legendaries have a lot of experience, a new level will help pull that out.
-   Its human nature to compete
-   I have found people need to be motivated to perform best
-   Everyone needs a goal to work to
-   A lot of legendaries exist simply because of time momentum, this will bring out true leaders
-   Merited post of legendaries could be used to create a BOK (Book of Knowledge)
-   Their merited posts would serve as models to lower ranks

Requirements
-   Merit required 2500 total
-   No added activity requirements (then it’s all about quality, not quantity)
-   No automatic level up. Once hitting the required merit, it should be voted on by a panel created by Theymos
-   No ‘race to the top’.  No more than 10 merits allowed from one account to another per month
-   No merit awarded for work previous to February 1, 2018 would count in the 1500 new merits (legendaries already received 1000 merits for that work, the new rank would be forward looking)
-   Leveling up to Mythical is a privilege that you need to work to. Smerits are meant to be spent.   Encouraging ‘merit-worthy’ posts is part of the ‘job’ of a Mythical. As such, if a legendary has not awarded a minimum number of merits per month, the remaining amount should be deducted from accumulated Mythical merit. (Sort of like a signature campaign, you want Mythical, you work for it)
-   Minimum merits never drop below the 1000 historical merits awarded
-   If the average user (me) has to use a dictionary, no merits awarded for that post (nullius) (just kidding)

Logistics
-   Might need a second merit tracker for Legendary only: Mythical Merits
-   Would need a page to show the top 10 in the ‘race’ and links to their merited posts

Questions
-   What to do about negative trust, related or not. (my take is the panel would judge)
al1n

Activity: 154
Merit: 29

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

Not rocket science or genial thoughts, but I believe this is useful info to avoid being scammed

Leonardo is a well known trading bot for cryptocurrencies. Even the demo version works good enough as analysis software.

However I found this topic in Romanian forum and it looks fishy to me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3058407.0

First of all the official site of leonardo is http://marginsoftware.de
The one from the thread is http://marginsoftwares.com
Whois data is completely different for the sites, first returns real owner data, second returns hidden owner data.

The pages look identical in both sites with small differences:
official marginsoftware.de
1. pages end up with .html
2. product page has 2 options: buy and demo
3. pricing page has 3 offers: 129$, 249$ and 39$ and the buttons actually work
4. rebranding information is visible on all pages: News: leonArdo is rebranding as margin

fake? marginsoftwares.com
1. pages end up with .php
2. product page has 3 options: buy, demo and try license key
3. pricing page has 3 offers: 89$, 179$ and 29$ and the buttons don't do anything
4. rebranding information is missing

On a closer look I found out that the guy who posted the topic did the same thing in a lot of other boards.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=122290;sa=showPosts
Alone055

Activity: 971
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:41:50 PM

Merits are always welcome  Grin thus, quoting a post of mine I believe is worthy.

I'm definitely happy with the new system. By close observations, a person can clearly see that the majority of the people on this forum don't even know what a quality post is. Most of them think "more characters = higher post quality", and just because of this false assumption they start making much more longer and way more useless posts to make them look like quality posts, while the quality of a post has nothing to do with its quantity of length.
Merit system can be (if not used with partiality) a permanent full stop for all those accounts created for nothing else but joining Signature Campaigns. And that thus leads to less spam, IMO.

I mentioned on the main thread that a downfall to this sort of system is that people who start the topics are going to get a lot more merits than anyone posting in existing discussion. This will likely lead to people posting new threads which are duplicates from others in attempt to earn more merits.

People creating duplicate or useless threads in order to get Merits would not get any, because that is why this system is implemented. If the duplicate or spam threads start to get Merits then there is no use of the system as there is no restriction for anyone from any rank on creating threads.

I think merit is an unofficial judgement where most of the people gives merit to those well-known campaign managers to make sure that those managers will include them in their next signature campaign . and how about those newbies and junior members who have quality post . are they eligible to rank up?

Hopefully in future the campaigns will require Extra Merit Points (Beside the ones already given for each rank on implementation of the system) to join along with the rank. And if that happens, there will be no use of Meriting well-known signature campaign managers to get into their campaigns if you yourself have none.
About newbies and jr. members with high quality posts; you can already find them having Merits. My profile is an example of that. So yes, we can rank up if we deserve to, and if we don't, we won't.

Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
Merited by Gleb Gamow (2)

best form me

Excuse sir i am wish reviw your mine posting is posting for good quality please sir i learnt for her many great thangs after merit sir is airdrop for join
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:02:13 AM

best form me

Excuse sir i am wish reviw your mine posting is posting for good quality please sir i learnt for her many great thangs after merit sir is airdrop for join

+2 sM because your post was 100% grammatically correct with a hint of humor.

Please note: No more sM will be doled out based on grammar and humor only.
nullius
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 2610

If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

Ignoring the principal rule of this thread, I here present not what I claim to be my best post, but rather, the post which constituted my debut in the Development & Technology Discussion forum.  It is the ninth post in my account’s history, made three days after I actively started posting.

Let us see if this post be truly Nullian:

• Pro-Segwit?  Check.
  • Quotes Greg Maxwell?  Check.
  • Like, technical and stuff?  Check.
  • Explains that miners have exactly one function, Byzantine fault-tolerant ordering of transactions?  Check.
  • Insults the stupid and the Btrash of the world?  Check.
  • Sprinkled liberally with informative hyperlinks?  Check.
  • Diatribe”?  Check.  Alternates between solemn seriousness and scathing sarcasm?  Check.
  • Asks, “Cui bono?”  Check.
  • Uses two spaces after a full stop and Unicode fancy quotes?  Check; and, check!

I suppose it’s mine!

Though I am quoting it per the rules, I do hope that this link will be clicked (hint, hint).  The post feels so lonely, now sliding down to page 40 of my post history.  It has not been awarded any merit—none!  This is my first time ever hitting a merit faucet; and thus, now is my chance to whine justly complain about how nobody notices Newbie-ranked posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2469397.msg25696091#msg25696091

So why all the hate on segwit?

The short answer:  Ill-informed nincompoops who overestimate their own competence enjoy voicing opinions to which they are not entitled; and all which cannot be explained by stupidity, is caused by malice.  Cui bono?  “Follow the money.”

Longer answer, for those who wish to actually understand this issue:

The following told me all I needed to know about the anti-Segwit agitation and later, the so-called “Bitcoin Cash” scamcoin.  For more technical details, see also the references listed in the Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures database under CVE-2017-9230, or the high-level description by Test User earlier in this thread.  N.b. that without Segwit, covert ASICBOOST is still wide-open for exploitation in “Bitcoin Cash”.

With boldface added, from this bitcoin-dev mailing list post on 2017-04-05 21:37:45 UTC:

Quote from: Gregory Maxwell
A month ago I was explaining the attack on Bitcoin's SHA2 hashcash which is exploited by ASICBOOST and the various steps which could be used to block it in the network if it became a problem.

While most discussion of ASICBOOST has focused on the overt method of implementing it, there also exists a covert method for using it.

As I explained one of the approaches to inhibit covert ASICBOOST I realized that my words were pretty much also describing the SegWit commitment structure.

The authors of the SegWit proposal made a specific effort to not be incompatible with any mining system and, in particular, changed the design at one point to accommodate mining chips with forced payout addresses.

Had there been awareness of exploitation of this attack an effort would have been made to avoid incompatibility-- simply to separate concerns.  But the best methods of implementing the covert attack are significantly incompatible with virtually any method of extending Bitcoin's transaction capabilities; with the notable exception of extension blocks (which have their own problems).

An incompatibility would go a long way to explain some of the more inexplicable behavior from some parties in the mining ecosystem so I began looking for supporting evidence.

Reverse engineering of a particular mining chip has demonstrated conclusively that ASICBOOST has been implemented in hardware.

[…]

Due to a design oversight the Bitcoin proof of work function has a potential attack which can allow an attacking miner to save up-to 30% of their energy costs (though closer to 20% is more likely due to implementation overheads).

Timo Hanke and Sergio Demian Lerner claim to hold a patent on this attack, which they have so far not licensed for free and open use by the public.  They have been marketing their patent licenses under the trade-name ASICBOOST.  The document takes no position on the validity or enforceability of the patent.

Observe that a purported patent on a 20+% economic advantage threatens to give certain parties a substantial centralized influence over who has the most hashrate.  It is not only cheating:  Overall, covert ASICBOOST opens the way for a direct attack against the Byzantine fault-tolerant security of the Bitcoin network.

So as for ulterior motives to oppose Segwit.  What overt arguments are advanced by the anti-Segwit side?

On the presumption that Segwit-haters must have at least some plausible excuse for their position, I have spent far too many hours searching the Net and reading what they say.  My objective:  Find even one good reason to oppose Segwit on technical grounds.  Yet despite my such efforts, I have never seen a valid technical argument against Segwit.  All the anti-Segwit pseudo-technical arguments are unsubstantive handwaving—yes, it’s a moderately big patch; of course, it’s a big feature!—or bald-faced lies—e.g., the claim that miners could collude to grab “anyone-can-spend” transactions; no, Segwit full nodes would reject such such blocks as invalid, making such miners waste all their effort.[1]  (This last is not even a Segwit-specific matter:  Any soft fork will result in similar scenarios, which is exactly what makes the fork “soft” even when introducing radically different validation rules.  The alternative is a hardfork.)

The rest of the anti-Segwit arguments are nontechnical.  Some make menacing insinuations about Blockstream:  Very well, assume arguendo that Blockstream is pure evil (facts not in evidence) and totally controls Core (which they evidently don’t).  What is so bad about Segwit?  The question remains unanswered.  The remainder of anti-Segwit spew is merely moronic:  Insults devoid of all substance, at the puerile grade of “Segwit makes you a doodie-head”.

Meanwhile, in so-called “Bitcoin Cash”, almost three and a half months of EDA fluctuations made something tantamount to a premine of fake-Bitcoin.  In that time as well as afterwards, any party exploiting covert ASICBOOST could and can reap BCH at 20+% under the energy cost paid by other miners.  Oh.  Suddenly, it all makes sense.  Cui bono, indeed.  Follow the money.

1. Miners have exactly one function:  Byzantine fault-tolerant ordering of transactions.  Important and valuable though that function may be, it is strictly limited in technical scope.  Miners do not have authority over validation:  All full nodes are responsible for enforcing validation, and will reject invalid mined blocks just as if rejecting random garbage.  Such is the power of each and every individual full node.  This is a point of common misunderstanding amongst ignorant fools who imagine that miners somehow own the network; and the misunderstanding is encouraged by persons with material ulterior motives for pretending that miners be Bitcoin gods.

Canis Majoris

Activity: 126
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:43:46 AM

Please review this post. It didn't receive any merit, though it spurred plenty of discussion down the line and may be worth a merit:

Many people have reported that they noticed a lot of shady behavior on the part of exchanges, and here I want to discuss specific methods which many, if not all, exchanges employ to steal our money. I know of at least 2 risk-free methods which are in the store ready to be used on trading folk:

1. Exchange sees a big sell or buy order entering the system which would fill a lot of orders in the orderbook at prices higher or below the price set by the trader. In this case, exchange can itself sell or buy all these orders first and then fill the entering order at its specific price. The effect is that the exchange earns profit while the trader gets his order filled at maximum or minimum possible price. This method works exceptionally well with market orders filled at the current market price. Guess what price it will be.

2. Exchange can set arbitrary delays while adding new orders. For example, WEX (former Btc-e) officially sets a 2 second delay within which a trader doesn't know what's going on at the exchange. In this case, if exchange sees a big order, it can delay adding it waiting for another big order to arrive. If these orders are offsetting each other, exchange can then fill them itself and put the spread in the pocket. This approach works particularly well with exchanges that have lots of liquidity.

If you know of other dirty tricks that exchanges use, share them here.
thescimitarr

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:33:14 AM

This is a great idea and I completely agree on this.
Nowadays because of the signature bounty campaigns and the minimum post count in a week, most of the users post just to increase their post count. I've seen some post with replies which are not at all related to the thread.
Right now, the forum is flooded with such users. This will bring a halt to this.

Or maybe instead of directly blocking the user, it would be better to put a limit on the number of posts so that they are still active on bitcointalk.

Most members agree that if you're here to spam signature campaigns then you have no place in these forums. At the same time bans don't have to be permanent and a second chance can be given to those spammy users.

By the way, if you see posts not related to the thread they're being posted in, go ahead and report them. I'm sure the mods will be deleting those posts.

I completely agree with you. But the problem is that most of the helpful posts go unnoticed most of the times. So even if a user is not spamming around, it may happen that no one merits his/her posts. But yes, eventually such users will come to notice in the long term

FREE 100$ USD Credits for Cloud Mining. [https://m.do.co/c/8b29898f1cb6]Register here![/url] FREE Virtual Private Server
Pvt-snafu

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Hey there,

Would you like to see some investigation?)

Good day there, I was going through the Blog spreadsheet of Debitum and was quite shocked.

Debitum spreedsheet

#377 932 1044 they just copied mine article, and pasted it as their own, no hesitation no shame, even the topic name is the same (that's how I found out this)  

My article is signed "by pvt-snafu" so I would say this is some sort of the author proof.

freedivers

Pamela Jobelle

aray80

I already contacted bounty manager in regards to this.

So I decided to go deeper and checked the etherscan.  

Connected accounts:  bitlove007 ; freedivers

Proof: Debitum spreedsheet
          eBit spreedshet

The both accounts were using this ETH: 0x9A733d6675982628d636448c2265f8725AFD877b
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

best form me

Whats grammar??  Merit from the legendary scam buster (and goat fucker iirc!) P.G, as the great Mel Brooks said in a movie once, "it's good to be king"!!

Hey P.G did you ever find out what happened to Sonny K, I'm still a little worried about that motherfucker!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

best form me

Whats grammar??  Merit from the legendary scam buster (and goat fucker iirc!) P.G, as the great Mel Brooks said in a movie once, "it's good to be king"!!

Hey P.G did you ever find out what happened to Sonny K, I'm still a little worried about that motherfucker!

That was so clever of Sonny Vleisides pretending to be a Sonny K of BFL, coming off as there being two Sonnys there.

I'll say it again. Of all the thieving and fiasco connected with BFL, there was only one person convicted of a crime. You're correct if you guessed it's the person who penned this post. Now I'm forbidden to come within so many feet of Josh Zerlan's BTC-House because he fears for his life. Hey, maybe with any luck Josh will extend my restraining order for another year while he fondles little boys at the skydiving arcade in KC.
coinlocket$
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1512

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:11:33 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (1), Gleb Gamow (1), thescimitarr (1)

I fight cheaters and I hope someone will pay!

Hello I don't know if is allowed or not this kind of service but I think not so, what do you think about it?

Found not allowed

Almost every account is full member/senior/hero with no signature Huh Roll Eyes
Some senior member and hero accounts also
Still in progress

USER PROFILE : Dwarf42 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=210693;sa=showPosts;start=0

USER PROFILE : InfiniteGrim 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=166913;sa=showPosts;start=0

USER PROFILE : Teal Deer 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=92016;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : geronimo77
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117240;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : okaypool
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=268168;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : 2520
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=336138;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : leow
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=258663;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : DarkPunk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=54073;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : mitsarasss
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=255175;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   hikky22
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=222620;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   costgranda
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=446847;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   spartanrules 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=320437;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :    whitetoo 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=90601;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :    Fritz93 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=334696;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :    miraxgr 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=202737;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :    zero9119 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=160077;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :    LitecoinDarkFilm 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=376491;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   Neutrality 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=258350;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   ooxtcoo 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=116692;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :      Groc 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=5583;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   Neymar10 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=344866;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   skovbitcoin   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=169672;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   lordmick 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=315401;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   juicyjuice87   
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=348214;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : duke944 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=430368;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : lagharto 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=218334;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   contactmike1 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=87184;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   23coins 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390403;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : elrugrim 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=212121;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : miraxgr 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=202737;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   awas
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88301;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   BTCdude007
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=62293;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :    CoinNextE
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=531064;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :    LitecoinDarkFilm
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=376491;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :    Sakiri4
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=63905;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   dedmaroz
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=461146;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   Seidr
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=214261;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   MehdiBmm
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=873903;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : wiak2
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=95863;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : greatdn
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=162861;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   tarzanbigcity
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=322946;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE :   Sakiri4
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=63905;sa=showPosts

USER PROFILE : CravenEconomics
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17965;sa=showPosts

Getting bored to post on form
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=150177;sa=showPosts     Xelpherpolis
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=223257;sa=showPosts;start=420      lider1971
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=100302;sa=showPosts     IrReAr
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=42561     carnitastaco

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=836894 <- already red trust
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=179507 <- already red trust
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=383816<- already red trust

Hoping I got all of them

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:23:04 PM
Merited by Gleb Gamow (1)

best form me

That was so clever of Sonny Vleisides pretending to be a Sonny K of BFL, coming off as there being two Sonnys there.

I'll say it again. Of all the thieving and fiasco connected with BFL, there was only one person convicted of a crime. You're correct if you guessed it's the person who penned this post. Now I'm forbidden to come within so many feet of Josh Zerlan's BTC-House because he fears for his life. Hey, maybe with any luck Josh will extend my restraining order for another year while he fondles little boys at the skydiving arcade in KC.

I don't want to derail your thread but oh man those were the days eh!  $25 mil in investomers money, buying AR-15 for protection, "we will mine on the test net for burn in. We will not mine on the bitcoin network", JZ firing customers, BFL having foam pitchforks actually made "BFL why you no ship",  Slok the mod on the BFL shout box oh what a dreamboat he was!  And of course last but not certainly not least Blue Crappy pants.  Who could forget that shill, now that was real shilling, not like the kids today try to shill!  Grin

I think the kids scamming today should go back and read the old school scams.  Now days any old retard can make a coin or token and spew out a scam in minutes.  The new kids on the block aint got nothin  on the OG old school serial scammers of days gone by, those fuckers knew how to scam but good!

Anyways sorry for the derail bud, but there's still a few of us here and we remember so I just wanted to give a shout out!  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:07:08 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (1)

best form me

I don't want to derail your thread but oh man those were the days eh!  $25 mil in investomers money, buying AR-15 for protection, "we will mine on the test net for burn in. We will not mine on the bitcoin network", JZ firing customers, BFL having foam pitchforks actually made "BFL why you no ship",  Slok the mod on the BFL shout box oh what a dreamboat he was!  And of course last but not certainly not least Blue Crappy pants.  Who could forget that shill, now that was real shilling, not like the kids today try to shill!  Grin

I think the kids scamming today should go back and read the old school scams.  Now days any old retard can make a coin or token and spew out a scam in minutes.  The new kids on the block aint got nothin  on the OG old school serial scammers of days gone by, those fuckers knew how to scam but good!

Anyways sorry for the derail bud, but there's still a few of us here and we remember so I just wanted to give a shout out!  Roll Eyes

I've never had any qualms with anybody derailing my threads. In fact, I most the time welcome it.

Blue Crappy Pants aka Bruce Peterson was a BFL shill prior to being employed at BFL all thanks to my efforts, I being invited to tour the plant and Bruce asked if he could tag along. I agreed and we shared a hotel room together the night before. We went to the plant and had lunch with Josh and David, BFL picking up the tab. Later that night there was a meetup where Goat and his wife attended. Back to the plant, I left after lunch to meetup with an ex-BFL employee (didn't pan out, for something came up on his end) and Bruce stayed behind for more of the dog-and-pony show. He was hired then. During his interim, he stole from BFL. Later, he, too, had his local police contact my local police to cease stalking him on this forum.

Do you remember the following that cause Sonny to go totally ape shit at the office upon being made of aware of it? (I'll you three guesses as to who nibbknot IS, the first two don't count)

I left most recently, and since I'm no longer under their control I can now share with anybody interested two important things.

One, bcp19, whose first name is Bruce, DOES work for BFL. Ask him and I'm sure he'll say yes, but if he doesn't, I have no problem with linking to pictures of him while employed at the plant. He's been there since last fall. I seriously don't know what game he's playing on this forum and what he's trying to accomplished, but I'm pretty sure it ain't good. To be fair, he is a nice guy.

Second. BFL received chips months ago that were intended for what you guys consider the Monarch. Thousands of miners have already made at BFL's plant using those new chips. Ask Bruce that also. He knows. Since you're now curious as to where all them miners went and are continuing to go, here... http://www.coinware.io/. Moreover, HashTrade, NimbusMining, LiquidBits, and Netsolus. The lead guy for CoinWare is named James (I'm not stating his last name because I don't want to get in trouble, but I'm sure you smart guys can figure it out). James visits the plant a lot, walking around assembling unescorted then heads to the offices of management to discuss whatever.

This post is valid https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg6877963#msg6877963 because I was there when two guys from HashFast (don't get the name mixed up with HashTrade) walked the plant with Sonny, David, and Josh.

I honestly don't want to get mixed up with this mess because I have a family and all. BFL treated me pretty fairly while I was there, but feel it important for you guys who have millions still tied up and waiting for equipment to be aware. It's a shame that you guys who ordered first will probably be the last to get your miners. At least when you do get them, you'll make your money back, even if it takes longer than you planned, if I understand correctly how the whole thing works. Still, it's a screwed up deal.

One more thing, for what it's worth. Everybody in the plant knows about Sonny's past, and some not mentioned here, and we all joke about how we are (was for me, now) working for crooks and scumbags, most the time in Spanish when management is not around, of course.

Heck, I might as well add this tidbit, even though it doesn't matter none except to Sonny's girlfriend. Sonny has been screwing one of the pretty Mexican girls in assembly since early last year. I'm not going to mention her name for obvious reasons, but everybody at the plant knows it except Sonny's girlfriend who have a son together. I don't see that relationship lasting too much longer due to them fighting a lot, where then Sonny may start seeing the Mexican girl full time then.

Sorry if I said too much. All I wanted to say was about Bruce and CoinWare and how you guys are getting screwed big time.

Peace.

Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 03:31:30 PM
Merited by Gleb Gamow (1), thescimitarr (1)

Kindly review this...

Segwit addresses are nothing but soft fork which solves the long debated scalability and malleability issue of the bitcoin. They just segregates or takes away the signature out of the transaction data, so that the signatures can't be changed at a later time to prevent the losing or stealing of btc. By this way a size of the transaction becomes lower and hence more transactions can be filled inside a block and increasing the transaction speed and there by reducing the fees.
Many of the wallets are opting for segwit day by day and the latest one being the Core wallet.

Wallets which support segwit addresses:

Hardware Wallets:
Hardware wallets has been a great deal of storage for people using cryptos. Nano Ledger and Trezor are the best wallets out there to store your crypto assets safely and first and quick in implementing newer stuffs. Not only they support segwits, they also allow you to change the fees of satoshis/byte.

Desktop Wallets:
When coming to desktop wallets, the best one will be the classic core wallet. But Core adopted segwit just this week and it is pretty new. You can also use Electrum for segwit supports, as they adopted segwits prior to core. Just go the official Core/Electrum website and download the latest version and set up the wallet.

Web/Mobile Wallets:
Green Address and Greenbits has been an early adopter of segwit and they are really secure. Greenbits was the first mobile wallet to implement segwit and if you need to try web wallet, go for Green Address.

Paper Wallets:
The classic way of storing coins in earlier days were Paper. If you are a paper wallet user, reach out for segwitaddress.org where you can create your own segwit wallet.

thescimitarr

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:29:07 PM
Merited by Gleb Gamow (1)

Hello everyone,
I've got an idea worth sharing

The ones who received merit in this thread may merit the quality posts of other users quoted here. I'm starting with the recent posts and giving away all my spendable merits.
Cheers.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: