Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 😎 [ANN] The Utmost Epic, Totally Tubular sMerit Giveaway ~ 170 sM Available 😎  (Read 3384 times)
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

Just wondering, who is giving merit now since Bruno is no longer in control of the account? Suchmoon/Gleb is this service still available?

With apologies, safely assume that this giveaway has ended.

Bruno aka Gleb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:23:11 PM

Bitcoin is a unique and trendy topic when it comes to mind especially when it comes to profits and earnings that many of us can get. Therefore many
newbies get interested and becomes prone to scammers. So here are some of the tips I learned from my friend that I wish to share:

Tip #1 Fake and imitation wallets and exchanges
To start with, as someone who is new to bitcoin you will have to deposit your money, right? Therefore you must exchange your $$$ to BTCBTCBTC. But how do we deposit w/out being scammed or hacked? Well, for me it's best to use the well-known exchanger. Here are some w/ their own pros and cons:

Coinbase
 + easy to use and set up, gdax is a friendly interface
 + seem to be fewer problems withdrawing money than other exchanges
 - tends to go down during traffic spikes
 - limited to BTC/ETH/LTC
 - randomly shutting down accounts/customer service

Poloniex
 + highest volume for many coin pairs
 - lots of complaints about withdrawing money
 - goes down periodically (went down for 3 days in August)

Bittrex
 + lots of currency pairs
 + reliable, never goes down
 - clunky interface

Kraken
 + seem to be fewer problems withdrawing
 - slow to get verified
 - very slow during peak traffic

Bitfinex
 + nice interface
 - seem to be withdrawing problems
 - customer service
 - no support for USA customers after October 2017

Gemini
 + low fees
 + available in more locations (Washington state, New York)
 - takes long time to register

Liqui
 + easy to use
 - can't withdraw fiat currency
 - seem to be problems withdrawing currency sometimes

Binance
 + good customer service
 + low transfer fees
 + gives gas for neo
 - slow under heavy load

Source: Reddit user lepuma.

Tip #2 Never trust anyone
Someone would probably chat you through various social media. Well, don't trust anyone, it's best to block them ASAP especially when they will teach you how to earn a lot easily. There's no easy money here. And lastly, don’t send money or bitcoin anywhere unless you know exactly who you’re sending it to.

Tip #3 Virus and malware downloads
This is the most common and the most easy way of hacking today when we download applications that contain malware and virus. As always, you shouldn’t click on unknown email attachments or potentially dangerous links.

But there are ways to secure your security even if you have downloaded malware/virus in your PC or phones.
-Use two-factor authentication
-Use a “cold” offline wallet. A “hot” wallet is one that’s connected to the Internet, while a “cold” wallet is one that’s held offline.

you should be able to know about these two ways if you want to secure your bitcoin wallets.

Tip #4 Common sense
This is probably the best tip I can give, always use your common sense before making your decision. If you buy, then know what or how you should be able to buy it safely, or even trading money. Never believe on too-good-to-be-true opportunities and lastly, always do a research about everything you haven't known yet. Bitcoin is very complex and requires you to keep on learning, avoiding to get scammed is part of it.

If you have any addition to these common tips i gave please let us know .Let's help each other especially those who are still new to this environment.

Here's my best shot sir. I hope you'll take time to read it. Thank you for this opportunity, if I cant get any I'll do better.
GinXenPhengz

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

I posted a suggestion in regards to Signature Campaigns, unfortunately, people started to discuss the necessity of Signature Campaigns in general instead of picking up the topic, which is sad because I think that this would really improve the forum.
canwithme

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:28:44 AM

I already contacted bounty manager in regards to this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: