Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: ANYONE RECOMMEND ME BOUNTY PROGRAM!  (Read 193 times)
thaovtt210 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

Hi guys, I find out doing bounty also a potential way to earn coins. I have finished Arcblock and earned $1000. Its great. Anyone can recommend me a good bounty?  Kiss Kiss
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:31:01 AM

wow Smiley thats really big how many weeks youve been working on it?
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

Hi guys, I find out doing bounty also a potential way to earn coins. I have finished Arcblock and earned $1000. Its great. Anyone can recommend me a good bounty?  Kiss Kiss
really lucky, even though you are only a junior member and the allocation of bounty arcblock is very small.
kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

Oh sure! Look at my signature, very good project!
I can also advise you to look for projects for managers!
A good manager always takes a good project!
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

I suggest you know current, which is a very good project, and it supports the application of JR members.
This ICO project has been crowdfunded successful, so I think it will give you a good return.

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

I can recommend you a bounty that manage by the elders here in BTT, like sylon, woshib, needmoney, olcaytu2005, Arteezy.rtx, deadley, and many others. They are trusted bounty managers here in BTT.
Look at their bounty participants.

thaovtt210 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:31:51 AM

wow Smiley thats really big how many weeks youve been working on it?
I join in all campaign and expectially youtube,fortunately, abt's price fly x3
actually
thaovtt210 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

I can recommend you a bounty that manage by the elders here in BTT, like sylon, woshib, needmoney, olcaytu2005, Arteezy.rtx, deadley, and many others. They are trusted bounty managers here in BTT.
Look at their bounty participants.

Thanks guy, actually I know it, I mean can you specialize which coins!
thaovtt210 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

I suggest you know current, which is a very good project, and it supports the application of JR members.
This ICO project has been crowdfunded successful, so I think it will give you a good return.

Already been, its really a good project.
cogent.tolik

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:38:45 AM

I can not believe that you are a Junior Member and earned that amount.
slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

I can recommend you Effect AI campaign, because 10% of bounty is allocated for those who only join it. In addition it has tw, facebook, signature etc. So with only fb, tw and join you can already fight for share in ~30% of tokens. Also check campaigns on bountyhive.com, it's easy to complete tasks there.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

Hi guys, I find out doing bounty also a potential way to earn coins. I have finished Arcblock and earned $1000. Its great. Anyone can recommend me a good bounty?  Kiss Kiss

The best way to know good bounty programs is check posts and signatures of high-rank bounty participants. Usually it is experienced bounty hunters participating in profitable bounty programs

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

Not a bad salary. Perhaps we should take advice from you? Smiley Evaluate the project for technical documentation, the quality of the team and the number of fees on the pre-list
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:20:17 AM

it is really a great potential to earn coins. i recommend you immvrse. there's a campaign that you can join. visit there website to see more information about their bounty.

demoncity

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

You can visit this channel https://t.me/hqairdrop
some good bounties & airdrops are posted there .
98rahuldalal

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

If you are looking for a good and huge potential bounty program , then you must check out Marinecoin
Visit - https://marineco.in
They are giving out 450000MTC coins to early community members.
Join fast , it is a big project.
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:30 AM

There is a site called bountylord.com that show you different bounty programs. It' s difficult to say if a bounty program is good or not but if you consider different projects, you can choose the best for you, not in general

BTCBTCBTC
yura888

Activity: 364

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

Oh, a very good reward for the Arcblock. For what section you earned so much?Because I personally did not take part but heard from people that there was very little paid. And I advise you a good project - Essentia

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:52:39 AM

There are alot of bounty campaigns in the bounties (altcoins). Go and look for the right bounty of your choice. Be deligent enough to read those bounty projects and pick the good ones. Then join and participate.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:57:14 AM

Hi guys, I find out doing bounty also a potential way to earn coins. I have finished Arcblock and earned $1000. Its great. Anyone can recommend me a good bounty?  Kiss Kiss
Congratulations on completing the Arcblock bounty and earning a huge sum of money. You can now participate in many potential bounty projects such as MFG, you can join this project with us, this is a good ICO project, and I believe you can earn a lot money.

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 10:04:16 AM

1000$ is very good salary for jr.member . Can you tell me what exactly campaign you participated ? I can't believe it was for a signature campaign for a jr.member . Most likely you earn it for a translation or content creation , am I right ?
Derek86

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Look at my signature! if you are interested in blockchain based lotto, or gambling... feel free to check out, I believe this will be great project.
thaovtt210 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:55:36 AM

The best way to know good bounty programs is check posts and signatures of high-rank bounty participants. Usually it is experienced bounty hunters participating in profitable bounty programs

Thats great! I ussually do research on Sylon's and Needmoney's bounty, the rules really strict but I like that, the pepole who put their real effort deserved recieving that much coin. Sometime i also join in telegram bounty group which include a lot of bounty hunter, who ready to give up their boring low-income job and just spend most of their working time to doing bounty. I called it another top-income career.
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

My sugestion will be gilgamesh ico, is the next big thing. Great team and developers. I am currently invested big on this project. Its a unique project that will benefit in the blockchain. new tech with real world solution. Please look into it. You'll not regret on your investment.  The bounty budget is also quite big. Seems like gold to me Smiley
thaovtt210 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:02:44 AM

1000$ is very good salary for jr.member . Can you tell me what exactly campaign you participated ? I can't believe it was for a signature campaign for a jr.member . Most likely you earn it for a translation or content creation , am I right ?
Please I dont mention that only signature campaign that I join in. I also join in facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube creating, and with 2 seperated account, 2 seperated mew. Which mean that I spend an stabling amount of time per day to do that, Acctually it not kind of taking so much time but I considered that a partime job. More over, which coin we choose to taking assign also that much essential, I remember the price of Arcbloch in ICO event is 0.7$ but at the time they distributed bounty campaign the price x2 and therefore it also contribute to that $1000.
thaovtt210 (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

really lucky, even though you are only a junior member and the allocation of bounty arcblock is very small.
ok be realistic! It's obvious that I don't even join in only 1 campaign, I spen an stabling amount of time per day to do my task on most of other campaign like creating youtube video, instagram, twiter,...from the first week of starting bounty campaign. It's not only give me income, but it also give me the chance to just practise English, Really helpful. And after each campaign. I gained a lot of experience to just do it better and gain more stake than other. In In Addition, when will you buy that coins is also really important factors.
toorcoin

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Toorcoin recently launched their bounty campaign running between April 18 - June 18 in partnership with Bounty0x.
Earn tokens by joining our Telegram Group, following us on twitter and inviting your friends.

Details available at https://toorcoin.com/Toorcoin_Bounty.pdf

Twitter: https://twitter.com/toorcoin (Reward 275 tokens for joining)
Telegram: t.me/Toorcoin (Reward 275 tokens for joining)

About the project: Toorcoin has a unique concept focused on specialized travel. Its aim is to become the all in one travel coin to make planning and booking a holiday easier for the masses.
grknondr

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:49:41 AM

In order to find preferable bounties, just check the signatures of forum members, especially who have high ranks. And I recommend you to follow some bounty managers and try to participate the bounties they manage. (If the bounty rules are sıitable for you)
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

There are many bounty programs to choose from at the bounty thread. You can check one by one so that you can scrutinize on the bounty program that  you want to join . If you have time try to read the whitepaper before joining any bounty programs.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Because today it is not profitable, despite the fact that today many people still take part in them. There are a lot of stories that projects now pay nothing to their bounty hunters, but today you can still participate, but the probability of payment is very minimal
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

yes it seems very lucky, I was curious, what bounty campaign has been joined?

Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: