Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:37:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Entrepreneurship  (Read 3326 times)
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 07:11:29 AM

I am bitcoin entrepreneur, i have massive ideas to start bitcoin business.You can also be entrepreneur by just givingcreative ideas.

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 02:24:39 PM

Curious what you point is. Is this just a random statement?  Or are you looking to give or receive ideas?
Peace.
hayek

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:32:04 PM

Only ideas = wantrepreneur 

Ideas are cheap and everyone has them.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4481

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 04:56:27 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2013, 05:20:53 PM by franky1

I am bitcoin entrepreneur, i have massive ideas to start bitcoin business.You can also be entrepreneur by just giving creative ideas.

Ideas are cheap and everyone has them.
+1

you cant be an entrepreneur just by giving idea's. lol there is alot more to it. it requires funds, it requires energy, it requires desire to succeed. i hate how these sofa bandits and basement dwellers think they are automatically entrepreneurs simply because they have a brainfart, and ofcourse they think not having a 9-5 job qualifies them.

that said, anyone with enough passion and desire to see their brainfart succeed can be an entrepreneur, but it takes more then words to get there

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 05:24:45 PM

Let's hear some ideas bro.
RoadToHell

Activity: 260

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:33:22 PM

Pack the bitcoins in mayonnaise.  No wait, better yet - Feed mayonnaise to the bitcoins!

Sam Spade: We were talking about a lot more money than this.
Kasper Gutman: Yes, sir, we were, but this is genuine coin of the realm. With a dollar of this, you can buy ten dollars of talk.
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 06:40:45 PM

Bitcoin ATM is the best idea IMHO.  Its like the carwash of bitcoin.
pand70

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 06:49:58 PM

you cant be an entrepreneur just by giving idea's. lol there is alot more to it. it requires funds, it requires energy, it requires desire to succeed. i hate how these sofa bandits and basement dwellers think they are automatically entrepreneurs simply because they have a brainfart, and ofcourse they think not having a 9-5 job qualifies them.

that said, anyone with enough passion and desire to see their brainfart succeed can be an entrepreneur, but it takes more then words to get there

The fact that you hate your 9-5 job doesn't mean that people without funds can not have ideas that are valuable to people with money...

briehost

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 07:10:05 PM

The fact that you hate your 9-5 job doesn't mean that people without funds can not have ideas that are valuable to people with money...

Does this mean that people with funds can have ideas that are not valuable to people with money?

To brie or not to brie...
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:45:34 PM

Let the dream killing begin!
pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:55:00 PM

True, but if you don't have a 9-5 (or a job at all) nobody will take you seriously, so your ideas are worthless. Perhaps if you had a job you could show some dedication and motivation that would make people with money pay attention. If that still doesn't help, well keep at it and fund it yourself. There's a bad stigma towards the constantly unemployed for a reason.

Everyone thinks their idea is brilliant, but there sure are a lot of stupid people in the world. Half are below average, after all   Grin

"bitcoin atm" is not an idea, it is a thing. Tell me how you will implement a bitcoin ATM in a way that will be profitable AND not under fire from the feds. That is an idea.

I'd like to hear some more ideas. I get no satisfaction in "dream killing" but helping people see things from a different angle is pretty satisfying sometimes. Unless it's something that physically needs made from nothing I can't help  Cheesy

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
hayek

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:55:31 PM

This thread is like that show shark tank.

"What do you have"

"I have ideas"

"How much have you sold"

"Nothing"

"How long have you been doing this?"

"3 years"

"How much have you invested in this"

"$300,000"

::shock and disgust::

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:37:31 PM

You can't have the ideas because you would steal them and become rich.  Cry
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:40:35 PM

briehost

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 08:51:59 PM

I have a theory that it doesn't really matter how smart you are, how much money you have, or if you're ideas are any good. It's all about the watch, this way if you are wrong you can make a contender feel like they are broke and wasting your time in one flick of the wrist.

To brie or not to brie...
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:54:20 PM

I have a theory that it doesn't really matter how smart you are, how much money you have, or if you're ideas are any good. It's all about the watch, this way if you are wrong you can make a contender feel like they are broke and wasting your time in one flick of the wrist.

Cheesy

So true!

pand70

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:07:35 PM

True, but if you don't have a 9-5 (or a job at all) nobody will take you seriously, so your ideas are worthless.

So if someone present me with an idea, i will not evaluate the actual idea but i 'll consider if that guy has a day job or not?  Huh

wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 11:10:02 PM

Curious what you point is. Is this just a random statement?  Or are you looking to give or receive ideas?
Peace.

This post made me laugh. Thank you Cheesy
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4481

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:18:41 AM

my reply was to the people that dont have a job, dont have the courage to leave their house and do something constructive..  you know the  youtube activist, basement dwelling guys that want to make money sitting on their hands asking for handouts.

i personally do not have a 9-5 job(by which i mean a pay by the hour minimum wage standard job), but i do have several successful businesses running and i do invest in projects that i see as worthy of investment and also ones that will help the community or expand public knowledge.

being an entrepreneur is not as simple as "i make an income that doesnt come from having a boss and working 9-5" - thats self employment
being an entrepreneur is not as simple as "i have had a brainfart worth $£1,000,000" - thats a dreamer

it requires motivation, energy and most definetly a passion for the idea that has come to your mind to become a reality

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
pontiacg5

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:24:17 AM

True, but if you don't have a 9-5 (or a job at all) nobody will take you seriously, so your ideas are worthless.

So if someone present me with an idea, i will not evaluate the actual idea but i 'll consider if that guy has a day job or not?  Huh

No, not at all. This is why I said, "True," because I was agreeing with you. What I am trying to say is it will be hard for people to take you seriously.

If you don't have a day job, it's probably safe to say you don't have much of a budget to work with. If you have a job and can invest some of your own money and time in your project people will pay attention. I was a CNC machinist before "moving up" to what I do now, but I still get side jobs by investing my money in labor, materials, and rented machine time to make prototypes which usually leads to a pretty sweet deal for me.

You can get people to listen otherwise, but it is a lot harder. People don't want ideas, they want easy investments.

Unless you sell bitcoin ASIC miners, then all rules are null and void  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Please DO NOT send me private messages asking for help setting up GPU miners. I will not respond!!!
genjix
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1076

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 12:48:52 AM

I have no job and no money. It's not about your living condition. It's about doing work, being competent and having vision.
Thør

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:15:56 AM

it requires motivation, energy and most definitely a passion for the idea that has come to your mind to become a reality

Amen brother
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 02:42:08 AM

This thread is like that show shark tank.

"What do you have"

"I have ideas"

"How much have you sold"

"Nothing"

"How long have you been doing this?"

"3 years"

"How much have you invested in this"

"$300,000"

::shock and disgust::

Dragons's den
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 05:21:53 PM

How quickly this thread has degenerated... please stick to the topic!
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 10:26:08 PM

it requires motivation, energy and most definetly a passion for the idea that has come to your mind to become a reality

Almost as lulzy as the OP. No combination of passion + energy + motivation will "make things to become a reality". Work. Intelligence. Reading. I'm fairly sure this entire "I am passionate about my industry which is nothing in particular and not actually an industry anyway" is the sort of thing that produces otherwise inexplicable sentiments like OP's in the first place.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
wopwop

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 11:22:59 PM

New opportunity just opened for y'all liberal bitcoiners: a new SR
wantrepreneur

Activity: 147

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 04:09:51 AM

Hey; that's me!
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 06:33:05 AM

I am bitcoin entrepreneur, i have massive ideas to start bitcoin business.You can also be entrepreneur by just givingcreative ideas.

lol what?

tskweres

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2013, 06:47:05 AM

Ideas are a dime a dozen, it's all about execution my man.

Entrepreneurship is hardest and yet most rewarding thing you'll ever do - but you have to take the leap.

Travis Skweres
CEO - Coin Market
https://www.coinmkt.com/
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: