Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:57:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading  (Read 24637 times)
lushlifing

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

My method of determining the best exit(sell) point is to plot the pivot points, and when it hits the pivot that's when I exit a trade.
if you're wondering how to plot pivot points, refer here https://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/pivotpoint.asp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
summit26

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

For now, i never thought about exit on trading, because on trading there is a large potential of earning big money. Unless you are no longer happy on the results on your trading and it makes you to decide exit on trading.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:18:19 PM

Let go of greed and expectations of high prices in the future, high prices for coins you see enough profit to sell them to take profits, should not expect too high because we can not predict their trends in next time.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

For me the best time to exit in trading is when you see that you already earn a good profit in your capital. Some other company it takes time to earn profit and thats why some trader loses there fate and sell there coins even they lose and if you have more patience your earn a good profit while others are lose.
RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

For me the good time to get rid of the deals was when I got the profit I wanted, but to do this I struggled with my greed so much that a challenge Great before I get a profit.
gadimbrut

Activity: 418

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

you are right, the media does affect the price of bitcoin and altcoin, if trading must often read the news to determine selling or buying steps, trading in crypto almost the same as forex. in my opinion
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

As for me, the best time to exit trading is when you have enough funds to have a sustainable life. If you are tired of what you are doing then you should be sure if you have reached your target goal and if you have enough earnings and savings for your future needs.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:20:46 PM

People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Yes, news is very influential on price movements. When a lot of bad news, usually the price will tend to go down. And this can be a guide for us to release our coins while waiting for the good news that may spread in the media that will usually be followed by price increases. News is a powerful guide in crypto trading.

RMGY

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

Stop loss, limit that we are capable to recover.
Alstad

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

As Warren Buffett said: "Sell, when everyone buys, and buy when everyone sells"
You have left to determine these movements)))

Seriously, I'm looking for coins that have not been pumped for a long time, are at low values and there are attempts to break the falling trend
GalaxyWorld

Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:19:14 AM

It might be the best time for trading since the prices are low many potential investors must be showing good interest in buying so good coins that might have some good value in the future. This is not the time to leave it its actually the time to sit back.
I do not think so . The past few days I saw the market recovering well. And its price is not called low. If you invest in the current time and it is going down, how do you do it?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
QueenOf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

Accdg. To this site

I agree with you, now this effective way of trading crypto is to sell when rumors or news dump spread.
but if you are late in selling I think this way will only make things worse.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

I like that idea , the exit time is more important than enter time , to know when to exit and turn of the computer when you reached to your goal and controlling your greed is very hard sometimes .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
entebah

Activity: 1530
Merit: 152

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

Accdg. To this site

I agree with you, now this effective way of trading crypto is to sell when rumors or news dump spread.
but if you are late in selling I think this way will only make things worse.
stop loss is the best way or buy back when you believe the price reaches the bottom.
because trading is an art in managing emotions and proper analysis. the most dangerous is that this panic is difficult to control.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:53:35 PM

In my opinion you should not be too greedy to wait for the price too high. So watch out for them daily and decide how to sell them when you get a profit from the price difference. The Crypto market is volatile, so the greedier you are, the deeper you'll be in the market.

If somebody wants to exit trading, he can do it anytime. You are right - it is senseless to wait for the price growth if you need to do it urgently. However, I do not think it is the best idea to quit this business.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

For me the best time to exit trading is when you are already get a profit.
But if you could continue on earning a profit why do you have to leave?
I think a trader should only exit when he/she couldn't handle the lost of his/her money.
liivii

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:17:05 PM

If you think you gain some profit will be the best time to exit trading so must limit yourself on dealing with the coins in the market, that way you gain not only the money but also the experience. Go back to on the other day will be your best option no matter what happens. Limiting yourself is the best quality or a trader because no matter how much money you get as long as you earn profit for that day will be the key to success in trading industry. Check the successful traders and you will hear the same as mine because that is the reality of trading.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:39:12 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 07:59:08 PM by Xardasim

For me the best time to exit trading is when you are already get a profit.
But if you could continue on earning a profit why do you have to leave?
I think a trader should only exit when he/she couldn't handle the lost of his/her money.

In trading controlling risks matter, but you mention only profit part of the story. Traders are professionals who can control the emotions and can handle the risk management. Before deciding to quit the trading job try to see the biggest picture of story. Never accept the loss if you stick to trading plan and money management.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

No need to get out from trading. Better is to stay active making use of the fluctuations taking place with time. If you find the market is not good at the time, just keep hold of it. Don't just end up with a loss or just get out without analyzing the market scenario.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Accdg. To this site

You can see that the price of bitcoins in the past is fluctuating in a very small range from $ 200 to $ 300 but has a huge impact on the market. This shows that investors are looking at bitcoin prices when trading. You should just exit the deal when the price is rising which is my advice. Then you can preserve and increase your profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: