Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:06:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about online dating?  (Read 16103 times)
raatnak

Activity: 185
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:34:34 AM

Meh. I prefer to date the usual way
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fathurrahman27

Activity: 350
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 04:34:36 AM

I think online dating is very dangerous, why? because it could be a lie has already in front of your eyes, but you still take a risks.

If you are looking for a serious person, I suggest you not to follow it. But if you just want to need a playmate, just go ahead.

NOIZ
- A decentralized cognitive ad network -  (https://noizchain.com/)
SamyClay

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:06:45 AM

Internet becomes a huge thing in our lives for today. Online dating is a big part of this. It is so easy to stay at home and chatting with people you like. You are a lonely person If you are disappointed in online hookup and believe that personal meeting can define your destiny faster and more efficient. Online dating is the best decision for informational age, and flirt.com review helps you to acknowledge this fact!
I used to be in dating for about 3 years since I was 21. But after that, I decided that I need to get serious relationships. I was trying to meet a woman in real life but all my tries were crushed. I was thinking like "stop, you had successful dates for 3 years in a row, so why should I stop doing it but with the other reasons?" That's why I started looking for marriage services, and dreammarrige.com helps me out. These two services self-proven by myself. And now I am a father of two boys, husband of the prettiest woman on the Earth, but I am still one of you, who somewhen was trying my luck at the internet.
Cheers, my boys&girls!
Lintormi

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:58:21 AM

I think that online dating is normal and even good. This is a great practice for dating. Nowadays, in our time, a lot of communication has been transferred to the Internet, and I consider this to be normal.
X-Ray.12

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

It is a good idea for some short time. If you think that someone will date like that for a couple of years then it will not be successful. Dating means feeling loved and you are not able to feel it in this way.
Sherwood_Archer

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

I think it's boring.
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:19:05 PM

It is just too risky. I would rather not try it.
LolaAnderson

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

Online dating, once a fringe and stigmatized activity, is now over a $2 billion industry. Over 40 million Americans have given online dating a try, and over a third of the American couples married between 2005 and 2012 met online.
I THINK it is a goood thing) internet helps people connect and communicate well! sometimes we don't have any time to meet so internet dating is a good alternative Kiss Smiley Wink
Andrea9000

Activity: 210
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

In my opinion and in my experience, it does not do any good. At least I have never done anything online. Unfortunately
hoverdrone

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:19:21 PM

Avoid. Nothing better than real-life human interaction.
On the other hand, it may help people who are to shy to start dating in real life - but the point is that it`ll just help them to start, not to replace real dating altogether.
MaJes-ty

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

Online dating is a great option for those who don't get to meet a lot of people in real life. Especially if the person is shy or socially awkward, the web is a great platform for meeting new people.
axel20

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

I've never done online dating, but I do know some couple who met through online dating.  They ended up getting married and have been for a long time now.  I wouldn't discount it.
Hikol

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:22:06 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 10:49:28 AM by Hikol

I don't like it anymore, I have to say. When I need to find a girl, I just use the service from https://listcrawler.com for it, and everything is totally fine for me, honestly. What do you think about such things, guys?
gb085

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

Online dating is a thing.. until you meet the person behind the photos. Sometimes there is really a huge difference which matters. People have the tendency to show their best on those profiles instead of being their true self.
Also, for women is hard to actually accept a date because the profile might be fake and you don't know in how many pieces you will be chopped at end of the date.
So i guess, online dating sites should do a better job by implementing some AI that could sort things out and maybe a psychology test should be made to see if people have dark thoughts.
Could that work? AI for better dating experiences?
Xanek

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:28:22 PM

I prefer off-line dating and life)
St_3179

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:28:28 PM

I know a few people who have met through online dating and they seem fairly happy. In the end of the day it comes down to weather you really hit it of weather online or in real life. If the other person is interesting and you match... why not.

But of course, it can be really sketchy too. So many people get catfished and I feel sorry for them. What is even worse that a few apps now offer the chance only for girls to choose and also rate guys, but not the other way around... talk about equal rights, right
jerome892

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:05:43 PM

For each their own. Personally, I'd feel a bit anxious meeting someone online. Why haven't they found anyone in real life? What made them to go and search partner online. I know it doesn't mean right away that there has to be something wrong with them, but still it would make me wonder.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:34:15 PM

Very good idea, especially with a personal assistant, I never have enough strong, for I do not know how to talk to girls, or rather, ridiculous I'm afraid of silence
alexandrea

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:00:16 AM

There is a high risk of being catfished in online dating.
ClassyDancer

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:15:17 AM

Online dating doesn’t seem appealing right now, but I think with the progress of technology, online dating will improve and be almost just as good as real-life dating. Have you heard of dating via virtual reality? It seems to be a thing now. It’s an elevated version of online dating, because you’re much closer to reality. I’ve even heard stories about people getting married in VR. Maybe this is the future of dating?
https://www.truthfinder.com/infomania/dating-relationships/virtual-dating-future-online-love/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: