Bitcoin Forum
December 05, 2022, 03:14:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 23.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Bitcoin if Exchanges pairs every Cryptos directly to Fiat?  (Read 175 times)
Similificator

Activity: 798
Merit: 401

<<FORTIS - VOLUNTAS - FRATERNITAS>>

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:13:33 PM

Bitcoin, apart from being the first major acceptable cryptocurrency, also plays the enviable role of being used in major Exchanges to pair other cryptocurrencies.
This no doubt increases the demand for Bitcoin and thereby making it more valuable.
I will like to know what will happen to Bitcoin when it looses this position to fiat or other cryptocurrency?

Hmm... Pretty interesting thought you have there pal. To be honest, the only thing that I can see happening to bitcoins when exchanges ever decided to also pair any other alcoin out there to fiat, is a big problem for bitcoins and a huge decrease in its price. Although I do not think that it will cease from existence, I think it will really balance out the whole crypto world. But this can be avoided if the developers find a way to make a use for bitcoins that will really take interests from the masses other than the purposes it serves today.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: