Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another way to earn money in bitcoin  (Read 714 times)
defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:21:16 AM

the right and easy way to earn money in bitcoin I think there are many, but I am more than happy to follow the bounty that exists. there I can follow several campaigns such as signature, twitter, facebook, telegram, youtube, blog. of the campaign that we can get money in accordance with the work we have done. with a capital that is not too large and work that is not too big but can generate money with a large enough amount.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
purgs08

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:36:59 AM

As i am reading in websites, i read this blog which gives ways to earn money in bitcoin aside from bitcoin trading, day trading and minning, which are the common source of bitcoin.  For the newbies out there who are asking tips about making money using bitcoin, this might help you:

Micro earnings is the easiest way to earn bitcoin though it is a very time consuming. Mirco jobs, bitcoin faucets, paid to click websites are forms of micro jobs. Completing their small task, they will pay you bitcoin. But just a very smal amount of bitcoin.

Writing about bitcoin. Just by sharung your knowledge, you can earn bitcoin. But with this, it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The amount of bitcoin you get depends on how you write.

Signature Campaigns. This is one of the profitable way to earn bitcoin. Bitcointalk forum includes a product campaign in the signature (as what am i doing). Some campaigns have post requirements which you need to obtain to earn. The amount of bitcoin you earn varies on your rank

Writing blogs and new sites. Like the second option, it also requires expertise. They are paid per 1000 words and you can decide wether you will be paid by bitcoin or fiat.

So these are some popular ways to earn bitcoin online. But it depends on you how you will get your own bitcoin but remember, there is no free bitcoin. You have to work so that you can have a return.
a lot of way to make earn bitcoin or money Smiley like just join to the airdrops or bounties. you must try to invest money Smiley
David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:48:21 AM

Another way to make money in bitcoin is to join the airdrop program to get free rewards, you just have to take some time to sign up for the project and you most token, when the token is priced you sell and have a price. treat
david tien

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:51:21 AM

I am involved in the bounty program, I communicate for projects to receive bonuses, you can learn and join to be able to make money
Habakkuk

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:58:54 AM

Generally in cryptos, you have many ways of earning, like investments, mining, bounty, ICO and many other ways.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:13:39 AM

As i am reading in websites, i read this blog which gives ways to earn money in bitcoin aside from bitcoin trading, day trading and minning, which are the common source of bitcoin.  For the newbies out there who are asking tips about making money using bitcoin, this might help you:

Micro earnings is the easiest way to earn bitcoin though it is a very time consuming. Mirco jobs, bitcoin faucets, paid to click websites are forms of micro jobs. Completing their small task, they will pay you bitcoin. But just a very smal amount of bitcoin.

Writing about bitcoin. Just by sharung your knowledge, you can earn bitcoin. But with this, it requires a lot of knowledge and expertise about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. The amount of bitcoin you get depends on how you write.

Signature Campaigns. This is one of the profitable way to earn bitcoin. Bitcointalk forum includes a product campaign in the signature (as what am i doing). Some campaigns have post requirements which you need to obtain to earn. The amount of bitcoin you earn varies on your rank

Writing blogs and new sites. Like the second option, it also requires expertise. They are paid per 1000 words and you can decide wether you will be paid by bitcoin or fiat.

So these are some popular ways to earn bitcoin online. But it depends on you how you will get your own bitcoin but remember, there is no free bitcoin. You have to work so that you can have a return.

Most probably, the best way to earn bitcoin in the fastest way is to have investment in trading system and mining system. But if you wouldn't have a such capital or investment needed to this maybe it is much better if you joining in many campaigns and airdrops. In joining campaign, it's really not easy money but you will surely earning profit from here and also in airdrop but if I'm not mistaken most of the airdrop are giving free tokens to their participants and it depends on their rules. There are more ways of earning btc and other coins just need to have patience and dedication to every things surrounding to it.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:15:33 AM

To invest in bitcoin you should study people with knowledge and experience in the crypto field, which will help you understand the market and you can earn interest.
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:26:39 AM

There are many ways to earn money from bitcoin, one of them you can get from bitcoin faucet, but it takes patience if you want to earn money from bitcoin through bitcoin faucet and you can also trade its bitcoin on the exchange if you have bitcoin
Aeneous

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:46:18 AM

You can join signature and bounty campaigns here on bitcointalk and make money from signing up for ICOs once they are over and they pay out in coins.
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

I think it is the first of two ways to earn money in Bitco and I would like to increase the Bitcoin by investing what I recommend and the second one is of course I do not recommend it but it brings in a very small amount Bitcoin and subcoins are obtained from Bitcoin and subconsulting sites but they are given as little as possible I do not know whether it is worth fighting.
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:09:41 AM

I think you've done this for newbies as you have pointed out the numerous ways through which one can earn bitcoins.
Bitcoin faucets are however time consuming because they pay in micro-bitcoins and this takes a very long period of time to accumulate to a significant amount of bitcoins.
Writing articles is also a very good way to earn bitcoins. I have a friend who wrote an article who was paid $24 in bitcoins.
I believe if one can write well, one would earn a lot of bitcoins.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:59:05 AM

You cab earn bitcoin without buying it by means of bounty campaigns and signature campaigns and sometimes airdrops. you should join and you will enjoy if you get paid. if you are in higher rank now you can earn bigger.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:26:41 PM

The another way that i know to make or earn money in bitcoin is to work for bounty campaigns, they are very great source of income since you are not putting your money there but only you time. Bounty campaigns like in altcoins are the best since you can get free tokens or coins and you can hold it and wait for their price to go up and make a lot of money.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

It sounds strange. I am not familiar with bounties which can give me free bitcoin. Any detailed suggestions would be highly appreciated.
bounties or better known bounty campaign is a job that related to ICO project! you as a worker got some task and rules to be done for promote the ICO project until the project succesfull, normaly its takes like 3-4 months. how the project can be success? they need an investors, so your job is promote the project on social media, this forum, and other platform hoping every investors interested on it. after the project done, you will get paid based on value of the project. good luck!
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

There are many way s to earn money you can join in airdrops bounty social media or signature  campaign it is very profitable to people who joining in bounty campaign.. or if you had funds you may invest in ico to get token but its risky research first before you invest..
I agree, that is the other way to earn the bitcoin. I add the free bitcoin, you can get small amount of btc everyday to save. Try to ask one of your friend who expert in earning btc. I know they can help you too.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

Yes, im getting my bitcoins thru paid to clicks, free faucets. Ive got little amount of bitcoins but when I gathered all of them it will turn into a large amount.
there are a lot of ways to earn from bitcoin such as trading ,mining, investment and some more its up to you which one you want to choose.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

The best way that I know to earn money/Bitcoin is offering our skills, knowledge, experience and time in the form of attractive services to others and charging rewards in the form of Bitcoin. I am not happy with the concept of earning from micro earnings because one can spend the same time in providing quality service and earn much more than what he is getting from faucets etc.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:47:49 PM

To earn more bitcoin in easiest way is daily trading, join bounties. That is the best way to earn more bitcoin and gain money. Signature, Facebook, Twitter bounty that is the easiest way, also join airdrops you can earn more tokens there.
cutecute

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:51:59 PM

There are so many way to earn from here just like joining on a signature campaign or bounty campaign, trading, investing and mining. For me the best way to earn a lot of money is to join in a signature campaign or bounty campaign because here you just need to wait and post and you can earn a lot of money and it depends on the campaign that you join.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:12:51 PM

What you describe is not directly getting Bitcoin, but following an Alternative coin campaign to get Bitcoin. indeed there is a type of Signature Campaign that directly paid Bitcoin but only Rank Members upwards who can participate. Other interesting options Blog Bounty if you hobby writing essay should follow Blog bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: