Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Labcoin] Action item checklist, updated daily  (Read 3046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitcycle (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:09:48 AM

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

INCLUDING A TO-DO LIST FOR SAMUELE NOI.

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

I am also asking Mr. Noi to inform us when these items are completed.

Actions for the next 24 hours.
  • Skype session with Ukyo regarding Bitfunder listing
  • Posting to the forum the amount of BTC left in the company funds.
  • Change pool to Eligius
  • Make the labcoin portfolio public on BTCT

Other actions to complete ASAP
  • Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Photos of the hosting facilities as well as the operational boards
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.
  • Exact power consumption figures for the chips/boards

Actions for the community to complete ASAP
  • Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

THIS LIST WILL BE REPOSTED DAILY WITH ITEMS CHECKED OFF AS THEY ARE COMPLETED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcycle (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:20:58 AM

The only posts in this thread will be updates of the list.

If you have items to add to the list which Sam has agreed to, please pm me with the information.   Other topics should go to the main Labcoin thread.

Thanks!

Bitcycle (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2013, 09:19:04 AM

It's been 1 day since this list was posted.

Unfortunately, no action items have been completed.

The list remains as it is.  I am including some suggestions added by the community, though it is important to note that these have not been agreed to by Mr. Noi.

I am PMing a reminder copy to Mr. Noi as soon as this is posted.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

I am PMing a copy of this to-do list to the Labcoin account as a reminder of the action items from this session.

• Change pool to Eligius

• Verification of ID.  A good start would be writing "I am Samuele Noi of Labcoin" and the date on a piece paper, and photograph yourself holding it.
  • Send a sample board to TheSeven.  This should be done immediately as the sooner he gets the board the sooner he can provide advice. Delays have a direct cost.

• Nominate a panel of community representatives to work closely with Samuele. This should be done immediately. We complain about delays from Sam, let's not do what we criticize him for.

Suggested additional items from the community
  • Meet with a shareholder in person in Shenzhen / Hong Kong. Lunch/coffee/tea meeting etc.  Merv77 has indicated that he will be in town and available Oct 23 - Nov 11. An in person meeting with a third party could soothe a lot of anxieties.
  • Provide a full accounting for all money spent so far.  A spreadsheet showing expenses and dates would be ideal.

Bitcycle (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2013, 03:59:06 AM

It's been 5 days since this list was posted.

The list remains as it is.  I am including some suggestions added by the community, though it is important to note that these have not been agreed to by Mr. Noi.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

• Change pool to Eligius

• Meet with a shareholder in person in Shenzhen / Hong Kong. Lunch/coffee/tea meeting etc.  Merv77 has indicated that he will be in town and available Oct 23 - Nov 11. An in person meeting with a third party could soothe a lot of anxieties.
  • Provide a full accounting for all money spent so far.  A spreadsheet showing expenses and dates would be ideal.

Bitcycle (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2013, 12:47:41 PM

It's been 7 days since this list was posted.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

• Change pool to Eligius

Bitcycle (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2013, 11:26:30 AM

No, this list isn't going away.  It's here as a reminder of what has not been done.

It's been 8 days since this list was posted.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

• Change pool to Eligius

Bitcycle (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2013, 08:52:38 PM

No, this list isn't going away.  It's here as a reminder of what has not been done.

It's been 9 days since this list was posted.

Unfortunately, none of Sam's action items have been completed.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

• Change pool to Eligius

- COMPLETED
[/list]

Bitcycle (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 09:17:41 PM

It's been 11 days since this list was posted.

Unfortunately,
none of Sam's action items have been completed.

NOTES FROM THE Q&A

• Change pool to Eligius

- COMPLETED
[/list]

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: