Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:57:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to $15k in March, $8.5k by June, then $30+k by Q1/2019?  (Read 1007 times)
Traxo (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 07:56:29 AM by Traxo

In hindsight, when the price declined below $10k, that clearly shows breaking a trendline I already had on my chart as shown, and warning that the posited inverted H&S pattern was invalidated. I was so busy researching and composing my new blog, that I wasn’t monitoring the chart carefully and didn’t pay attention to that change in the outlook. Should have been able to sell above $10k, instead of $9400. Also I entirely screwed up by being so distracted that I failed to remember that H&S patterns imply a move of the height of the head from the shoulder, which means the price would have had to move to a new ATH and not only $15k, which I obviously was not expecting and would have caused me to be rule out the H&S pattern! Opportunity missed due to being too overworked.

Also I had not been paying attention lately to the rapid acceleration in the enforcement in the USA of FinCEN and SEC regulations which will be detailed in my upcoming blog. Tying that together with the revelation in this blog showing that Bitcoin is likely to return to near 100% of the total crypto market capitalization before the end of this year (it’s already back up to 42% from a low of 32%), it seems that the ICO-issued tokens are about to have a significant portion of their market capitalization erased.

Apparently he sold at 9400. What was his price targets moving forward, local and long term bottoms and tops, last update?

Here is the last analysis he posted. Has he bought back? Anything since, can anyone get in touch? Thanks.

"appears to be a double-top just below $12k. Zooming out to a wider perspective reveals that it’s not that oversold. No support until we hit ~$6300! Looks like we’re headed down to test the top of the blue line channel on one of the charts in the blog. If we don’t bottom above the channel at ~$6300, then the bottom of the channel is ~$3500. Entering the channel would warn that a crypto winter is possible or that the price will not rebound quickly back to the $10+k level. However, I’m reluctant to chase it and panic sell.""

Not updated lately, but afaiu in latest analysis (some days ago when price were was ~$8500) he mentioned $6000-$6800 range as bottom (or perhaps even ~$5850 bottom which was on Kraken).
If we slice through that then we are likely in a crypto winter.
So I'm not sure if he bought back yet, or if he updated analysis afterwards.

However, I'm also reluctant to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

Keep on dreaming - if that's what keeps you going............
We are in a bear market. Look at how much time it took to get out from one last time.
Dreaming indeed. I am sure he must have realized it has been a dream all along with his march predictions. The market is not even done with any recovery yet, and until we start seeing the possibility of any recovery, then we can start assuming the next phase we want to hit.

All these predictions are just more like someone who is trying to gamble the market and if it comes to fruition, they say, I told you so, and if it does not, they find a story to cover it up. Already the March month has passed away one week before itself and we are not seeing bitcoin prices even crossing $10k levels but OP was expecting $15k levels hence just a greed-satisfying dream.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

Whatever the dude says it is still a prediction, no one knows when the pump and dump happens, keep on speculating because one day you will realize everything you predict misses  Cheesy
crypto market is the place where everything is possible  Cheesy

Read the previous predictions (even on this Forum). Over 90% of them or even more is not true. That is why it is never possible to guess the right price of crypto.
Anyone who is even making any future predictions in this market is absolutely as dumb as his prediction. I guess he must have something to say to rid his saying of $15k by March if possible. Well, we have gone past march now, we are in April, and we are still going down. No one can predict the future and only someone trying to gain some relevance from noobs will be dropping such predictions with some lame analysis which is what I feel this dude is just trying to do. A prediction must be backed by some real times news and incidents otherwise I believe they will not get attentions from this community.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:28:23 AM

Whatever the dude says it is still a prediction, no one knows when the pump and dump happens, keep on speculating because one day you will realize everything you predict misses  Cheesy
crypto market is the place where everything is possible  Cheesy

Read the previous predictions (even on this Forum). Over 90% of them or even more is not true. That is why it is never possible to guess the right price of crypto.
Anyone who is even making any future predictions in this market is absolutely as dumb as his prediction. I guess he must have something to say to rid his saying of $15k by March if possible. Well, we have gone past march now, we are in April, and we are still going down. No one can predict the future and only someone trying to gain some relevance from noobs will be dropping such predictions with some lame analysis which is what I feel this dude is just trying to do. A prediction must be backed by some real times news and incidents otherwise I believe they will not get attentions from this community.

You hit it on the mark mate. I was having a good chuckle regarding that title of the OP that $15K in March  Grin. Would be nice if we hit it unfortunately, it went deeper last month so I doubt that the rest of his prediction has some weight on it.

So with that said, let's say keep our own prediction ourselves and see how it goes for you, If it happens then nice, if not then no one will make fun out of you, just saying...

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

The approaching date of the last submission of tax returns is currently having a negative impact on the price of bitcoin, but after April 15 the situation may change. This in a comment Bloomberg said analyst Fundstrat Global Advisors Tom Lee.

In mid-March, Tom Lee said that the decline in the price of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies in the foreseeable future is likely to continue. In his opinion, the news on strengthening regulation, as well as decisions of leading social networks on the prohibition of advertising of crypto-currencies and primary offers, have a big impact on the market.

Nevertheless, the analyst has repeatedly stated that by the end of 2018 bitcoin is likely to reach new historical heights.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:26:38 PM

Apparently Anonymint is back in. Check out Steemit. He kinda posted a "bottom" call

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:07:28 AM

Interesting analysis (both technical and fundamental) by @anonymint on steemit:
https://steemit.com/trading/@anonymint/bitcoin-to-usd15k-in-march-usd8-5k-by-june-then-usd30-k-by-q1-2019

Post edited:
$100,000 Probably Not Until 2024+
[...]

Another edit was added:
ICO-issued Tokens Will Collapse?
[...]
Both prior paragraphs, project that Bitcoin will become nearly 100% of the total crypto market capitalization again!
[...]
The ICO illegal securities mania probably has everyone thinking that’s the new normal.
The altcoins are extremely overvalued with 99% of them being complete nonsense and scammy money grabs.
There’s going to be a reversion to the reality starting very soon.

Relevant topic w.r.t. first chart:
Logarithmic (non-linear) regression - Bitcoin estimated value
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=831547.0;all

See this comment also:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2485096.msg25531777#msg25531777

Note that he (@anonymint) advised to buy LTC at $7 because he predicted it would move to $100+.

And bitcoin at $700:
Any one buying precious metals right now and not Bitcoin @$700 is an idiot.

Though we are all intitled to our opinion but I think thixs predictions are to far from the tracts.. Today is April already the predict price for March was quite far even if it reach 7100k at a certain point. This April though it went to 8k but I wonder why would he predict a price dicrease of 5k by June and then he jumps right into another year of 2019 when everything else was floating..what a heck of a prediction!
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

The approaching date of the last submission of tax returns is currently having a negative impact on the price of bitcoin, but after April 15 the situation may change. This in a comment Bloomberg said analyst Fundstrat Global Advisors Tom Lee.

In mid-March, Tom Lee said that the decline in the price of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies in the foreseeable future is likely to continue. In his opinion, the news on strengthening regulation, as well as decisions of leading social networks on the prohibition of advertising of crypto-currencies and primary offers, have a big impact on the market.

Nevertheless, the analyst has repeatedly stated that by the end of 2018 bitcoin is likely to reach new historical heights.
It's very hard for me to reconcile in this, because these steps will be big enough, and practice shows that Bitcoin can not go up so quickly. While everyone dreams to see new maximum prices for Bitcoin.
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:57:48 PM

Keep on dreaming - if that's what keeps you going............
We are in a bear market. Look at how much time it took to get out from one last time.

As we can see, nothing like that happened. therefore, I can come to a very sad conclusion: technical analysis is something that does not work here, unfortunately.
Traxo (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:17:33 PM

I can come to a very sad conclusion: technical analysis is something that does not work here, unfortunately.

Incorrect, you just have to use the right tools.

Traxo (OP)

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

Update:

https://steemit.com/trading/@anonymint/houston-the-rocket-has-lifted-off-the-launch-pad
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: