Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: zebi.io [Indian Scam ICO] Mastermined by Indian Tech Scammer "Babu Munagala"  (Read 384 times)
Rakeshdobar1 (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

Lets get started with the Company itself:

They claim to Mass being indian company with slogan "Blockchaining India’s Big Data" while they are based in singapore

Address:
https://www.zebi.io/ [Scam]

Zebi Data Pte. Ltd.
19 Keppel Road, #03‐10 Jit Poh Building, Singapore 089058.

Satellite Address:
Satellite Offices:
Plot No 2, Hill No 3,IT Hub, Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India 530041.

On the ICO pitch they claim to have agreement with governments of Andhra Pradesh for providing their big data services but don't wanna disclose it now.
Ok...what?? you don't wanna disclose it ?? PS: India is a democratic country and Government releases tenders for getting these services not get it done secretly under the table. Either the company is saying the false stuffs or Andhra Government is fraud and killing the constitutional spirit.

The key players of the scam are:

1. Babu Munagala ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/sbabs ) popularly known as Kingpin scammer.
2. Sudheer Kuppam ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/sudheer-kuppam-531434/ )
3. Gopal Bang ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/gopalbang/ ) Popularly Known as Engg.Chaks

Don't fall to their promises seeing IIT tags they are scammers and for the IIT thing they graduated from IIT 25-30 years back are are of the age of my father and believe me that time to get admission in IIT you just need 1st division in Inter Exam in science stream.

Beware guys you have been warned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:56:40 AM

You seem to be creating Fud here; Such an hype wont be easy to create for any scammer that easy. More over bussiness dealing cant be share openly as they can be a contractual obligation to follow.Its better to have a face scammed you rather than anonymity.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:10:45 PM

You don't quite make a case here.What makes you think they're scam ? Have they scammed anyone ? The company being registered in country of their choice has nothing to do with the ways they operate..
I'm willing to dig deeper into their operations but as for now,I don't see anything suspicious based on the proof provided.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:54:34 PM

He don't know anything about company registeration. Mostly Indian crypto company registered in Singapore because of easy regulation and no Indian company allow to raise fund through ICO, if I am correct.

P.S. Please give proof about this. Gopal Bang ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/gopalbang/ ) Popularly Known as Engg.Chaks. What proof you have? You just posted this and we believe you?

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

On the ICO pitch they claim to have agreement with governments of Andhra Pradesh for providing their big data services but don't wanna disclose it now.

This is the statement from the on post, if they got an agreement then they could have shared with public, but it looks totally false statement.

Arun Jaitley should offered them a certificate not AP as he is the top Finance Minister.

Current CM for Andhra is Chandra Babu Naidu who has proven bullshit.
Already one ICO from India Banglaore that is Alloy closed long back due to Police as I believe.  Backed by Paypal company closed now why not this Zebi

From their website Hard Cap $10 Million reached @ 17:30:02 UTC, 2 secs after Gold list window closed.

Wow 10 million they got from investors???

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

He don't know anything about company registeration. Mostly Indian crypto company registered in Singapore because of easy regulation and no Indian company allow to raise fund through ICO, if I am correct.

P.S. Please give proof about this. Gopal Bang ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/gopalbang/ ) Popularly Known as Engg.Chaks. What proof you have? You just posted this and we believe you?
I don't think you have the right person there.I have full doxx of engg.chakks and I don't think he is the same person unless you can convince me he is.Maybe we both are wrong but the proofs that I managed to find kinda made him realise I have his doxx and he instantly removed the feedback he left me which were threats to murder me and rape my sister (if I had one).
psychocryptologist

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:00:51 AM

FUD did you done your research? common there are many facts

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
branmck31

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

Hello All,

I found this thread searching for a wallet to store my Zebi coins that I purchased on IDEX.  I didn't research this being a *SCAM* because I trusted some influencers to do it for me.  That was my mistake, and have done some quick searches.  I'm not sure why the people in this thread couldn't find this information.  Maybe it came out after the original post?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/outofasia/2018/03/05/this-indian-city-is-embracing-blockchain-technology-heres-why/#4d3e91948f56

https://www.torque.vc/news/2018/3/9/five-things-we-learned-speaking-to-zebi-ceo-babu-munagala

Does anyone know how to store these?  Let me know. . .
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

I have done deep research on Zebi and I would like to tell you guys that it's NOT A SCAM.

I haven't invested and don't wish to; but it's not a scam. YES, it does have quite a bit of misinformation around it where you find it being compared to ETH, EOS and ICON... But the team doesn't claim so ever... Shills like Suppo and Balina have hyped it to no end; but the team hasn't lied or scammed.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:46:25 AM

I have done deep research on Zebi and I would like to tell you guys that it's NOT A SCAM.

I haven't invested and don't wish to; but it's not a scam. YES, it does have quite a bit of misinformation around it where you find it being compared to ETH, EOS and ICON... But the team doesn't claim so ever... Shills like Suppo and Balina have hyped it to no end; but the team hasn't lied or scammed.
have you seen this money in their wallet?
Hard Cap $10 Million reached

allahabadi

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

I haven't looked it up...

But I have seen the contract and it confirms it very much..
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

I haven't looked it up...

But I have seen the contract and it confirms it very much..
Just findout the $10 million where stored?
One of their office is located nearer to my home and it is not a worth at all as per my last time search.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Get your game girl

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

Opinions without facts don't hold any weight.Applies to you and the OP.Speaking of the OP,he is a well known Indian scammer know around here.Anything coming from him should not be taken seriously.

They're not a scam and that statement also doesn't mean they're very reliable with the investments.For a second,I would take them seriously considering their team members hailing from the Indian Institue of Technology.
allahabadi

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

Opinions without facts don't hold any weight.Applies to you and the OP.Speaking of the OP,he is a well known Indian scammer know around here.Anything coming from him should not be taken seriously.

Very true...  Here are the wallet addresses that hold/held the Zebi funds and you can check that they did raise 10000ETH pegged to 1000$ as they claim.
To locate it easily I have tried to eliminate the useless data and have furnished only executed contract trxs. I think this can be classified as facts. Grin

1. https://etherscan.io/txsinternal?ps=50&zero=false&a=0xd75496c0a6a36308cfda58e317ab97ea46b8f6b5&valid=true
2.  https://etherscan.io/txsInternal?a=0xef90b9fea51c983827ba3b79c3c19a9751fc7e99

PHEW!  Wink

-snip-
They're not a scam and that statement also doesn't mean they're very reliable with the investments.For a second,I would take them seriously considering their team members hailing from the Indian Institue of Technology.
I totally agree with the first part; the IIT thing not so. A reputed institute might not necessarily make an individual honest; more in the startup culture a lot of misinformation that helps hem grow goes unrebutted. In fact, I was even kicked from their Telegram for calling shills out.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 01:11:17 AM

@allahabadi
So they got 10 million funds? I checked the links of ether, but didnt get enough understand. The onposter said they claimed a certificate from AP, but there are no certificates or license issued by our Govts.

allahabadi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

@allahabadi
So they got 10 million funds? I checked the links of ether, but didnt get enough understand. The onposter said they claimed a certificate from AP, but there are no certificates or license issued by our Govts.

In case of AP Govt, they do have a license and they have shown that on Ian Balina stream too.

https://medium.com/@deantipin/notes-of-ian-balina-ama-with-zebi-cc4a91070088

You can see the documents.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

@allahabadi

In case of AP Govt, they do have a license and they have shown that on Ian Balina stream too.

Thanks for the information, but did you seen on the AP Govt website, one can edit any document and replace with their names.

I am seeing that they had no 15030(38)/1/2016 Dated 19/12/2017

I also seen the bangalore scammers who said backed by paypal but they disappeared later as they were only registered with one and half year as a pvt ltd company.  I mean ALLOY.

ZEBI, I don't know how many years they are in India? but their is a website where it shows everything about registration of company. I forgot it.

allahabadi

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

@allahabadi

Thanks for the information, but did you seen on the AP Govt website, one can edit any document and replace with their names.

I am seeing that they had no 15030(38)/1/2016 Dated 19/12/2017

I also seen the bangalore scammers who said backed by paypal but they disappeared later as they were only registered with one and half year as a pvt ltd company.  I mean ALLOY.

ZEBI, I don't know how many years they are in India? but their is a website where it shows everything about registration of company. I forgot it.

The company is registered in Singapore in 2017 and it's a legit one. I have also seen the registration docs.

I dunno about Alloy.
endlasuresh

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:33:49 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 03:31:56 AM by endlasuresh

The company is registered in Singapore in 2017 and it's a legit one. I have also seen the registration docs.

I dunno about Alloy.
You mean the Zebi pvt ltd or Zebi.io?
If they were registered in 2017 then they dont have experience in data services, hiring is also a worse scenario just like Bing.

I mean this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176546.0
they even posted photos and their tweets looks scammy, when I contacted to them fake answer also seen their company that was registered a year ago before the Alloy startup.

I don't trust andhrites as they already proved just like SATYAM.

allahabadi

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:32:47 PM

I dunno about Alloy.
You mean the Zebi pvt ltd or Zebi.io?
If they were registered in 2017 then they dont have experience in data services, hiring is also a worse scenario just like Bing.

I mean this one https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2176546.0
they even posted photos and their tweets looks scammy, when I contacted to them fake answer also seen their company that was registered a year ago before the Alloy startup.

I don't trust andhrites as they already proved just like SATYAM.

Zebi.io is a website.

I don't trust or distrust someone based on their nationality or regional affiliation.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: