Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Coins  (Read 223 times)
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:23 PM

I have started joining bounty and Airdrops last month and for a short period of time I say that out of 20 ICO I joined only 3coins have real value and their price is lower that their ICO price. I learned here that best to check if legit is thru their team, whitepaper and website. If team member have credible LinkedIn profile that have connections and legit background plus they have white paper and website then there's a big chance they are good project. For me if those 3criteria I have is not met then chance is that it's a bs project not worth my time.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

I am read that the Myriads project is a scum, although the idea of the project and in general the performance seemed deserving of trust, it is very difficult to distinguish criminals!
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

I never heard of the coins you were holding. Make sure you know the fraudulent coin, if your coin is on the trading floor and the value of the coin falls, then this is a coin with bad business. But if you buy the coins at the time of the ICO and then they are not on the trading floor. These are scams, poor quality.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: