Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:00:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Method of calculating possible earnings in a subscription bounty  (Read 226 times)
Chronner (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:29 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 06:35:37 PM by Chronner

This calculation is useless.

Suppose you got 100 tokens. The price for ICO was 1 dollar and you are counting on it.

And when you want to sell your 100 coins, the price will be $ 0.01 and that's it.

It is better to rejoice at what you receive, and not to rely on some calculations that never correspond to reality.

Bro, I do not speak about pampas or dump tokens after ICO. I'm talking about calculating the number of coins in each company that suits you in one way or another.

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chronner (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:40:25 PM

Very sad guys. No one has no one and nothing to say))) Maybe I even pricked the fact that the project that I long worn on the signature oschaslivil me so that otprvil 500 tokeno nv amount of ~ $ 50

▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

But there is a catch.
The cap indicates that 700,000 when collecting hardcap. But not a word is said about what will happen if this hardcard is not collected. Therefore, it is better to ask the manager in advance about this issue.
In short
All these dances with a tambourine will help you determine the amount of HYPOTHETIC profit.
Nobody canceled the scum and a simple underpayment to the hunters.

Thank you all for Attention. Who was interesno and useful please evaluate the works of the maestro sharing merit.
[/quote]

Some managers still indicate% of the total fee for payments, if hardcap has not been achieved. In principle, even if they do not, the payments are made proportionally as far as I could see.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

To be honest bounty calculation can never be accurate as many more factors are involved, i will urge all the promoters and bounty hunters to only select and promote serious projects with good bounty allocation preferably over 1 million.

Chronner (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:40:49 PM

To be honest bounty calculation can never be accurate as many more factors are involved, i will urge all the promoters and bounty hunters to only select and promote serious projects with good bounty allocation preferably over 1 million.
So I was in the first post and wrote that "the calculation of possible profits." It's like in poker "" the chances of the bank. "You're figuring that if you do it well, then you'll take the bank. And if it's not good, then you will not take it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: